Yes and yes
  No and no *mumbles: you weirdo... psh.... real vampires.....*
  No and yes
  I refuse to disclose my answer here, but I'll PM you to chat about it
View Results

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:07 pm
I'm just curious about something.....

After reading Twilight, or perhaps even before, do any of you consider yourselves to be a vampire? No, I don't mean you think you'd like to be, but do you honestly consider yourself a vampire?

Also, do you believe that there are real vampires out there?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:11 pm
I dont declare myself a vampire but i do beleive that there are vampires out there some where we just have to beleive!  

Priestess of the Sky

Friendly Explorer

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:52 pm
I'd declare myself a vampire who doesn't drink blood, unless you count my own. I shy away from sunlight, and I'm extremely pale.

But vampires are out there, I just know it. Has it been disproved anywhere? I don't think so.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:41 pm
It would depend on your definition of a vampire...

If it's simply a human-like creature who drinks blood by choice, there truly are people like that.

If it's a human-like creature who drinks blood in order to survive because nothing else will sustain them...I'm a little more skeptical. I like to be open-minded, though, so in my world anything's possible. If I were to come across a vampire at night who didn't resort to killing me at first sight, no doubt I'd want to befriend him/her. Same thing with ghosts, witches, werewolves, etc. (I'm much more skeptical on werewolves, though...)

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

FireHeart121

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:41 am
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY VAMPIRES!!!!!!!! I do have many of the qualities of a vampire, such as changing eye color, lick (my own )blood, and I don't look my age. But Im much like a werewolf, too. I'm tall, fast and strong. But then again those are also charactaristics of vampires...................It gets very confuzzling. But I DEFINITLY believe in vampires, and for that matter anything else magical, but perhaps with a bit of scepticism depending upon how UN believable their story is. But then again, anythign is possible, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:36 am
I definetely believe in vampires - I also sort of believe that Twilight isn't a complete work of fiction? You never know... Some vampire with a special ability could have given Stephenie the idea ^w^ I mean, she wanted to name the place where the Volturi lived Volterra before she even knew that Volterra was a real place in Italy. That seems like more than dumb luck to me. I swear, on the plane once, I saw this person that looked just like a vampire (pale, eyes black as coal) and I almost felt like running up to her and going "BITE ME!!"

(the above post is a symptom of obsessive Twilight disorder)  

PurpleViolinist

Raven Madison

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:14 am
I definately think that there are vampires out there. Also in some ways I do believe I am one. I am extremely pale, hate the sun, love the taste of blood, and I have extremely sharp teeth, almost like fangs. Also like Edward my skin is almost always really cool to the touch, and I don't look my own age.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:27 pm
Oh good - I'm not the only one who considers themself to be a vampire then!
My friend and I were talking about it and I felt weird saying 'I think I'm a vampire'
I don't mean in the sense that most people think of vampires

You see, here's what I think:
I think that only the pureblood vampires can reproduce by biting, but when they bite, it would produce a halfblood vampire. A halfblood can reproduce the way a human does, so their kids are half-lings too. That's why there aren't very many real 'I need blood to survive' vampires left. Only those of us who like very rare steaks haha

Does that make sense? Yes, no, maybe so? I'm sick so I feel like I'm off my rocker xd  

6vampire6mistress6

PurpleViolinist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:44 pm
6vampire6mistress6
My friend and I were talking about it and I felt weird saying 'I think I'm a vampire'

I think that only the pureblood vampires can reproduce by biting, but when they bite, it would produce a halfblood vampire. A halfblood can reproduce the way a human does, so their kids are half-lings too. That's why there aren't very many real 'I need blood to survive' vampires left. Only those of us who like very rare steaks haha

Does that make sense? Yes, no, maybe so? I'm sick so I feel like I'm off my rocker xd

Makes sense to me. I like your theory xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:14 pm
6vampire6mistress6

Yess, very good theory.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:28 am
I personally don't declare myself one but i do believe in the existence of vampires. i mean nobody has ever really found them not to be real. And even if someone did meet a vampire its not like they would be able to tell anyone anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:15 am
6vampire6mistress6, I love your theory.

I do believe I'm probably a half-ling, at least. How, I can't describe. I don't like the sun, I'm rather pale, my eyes change sometimes, I like the taste of blood.
About the fangs, I don't know yet. I haven't lost my canine teeth yet. sweatdrop

...Typing that makes me feel crazy. xD;  

xXx Dawn in the Dusk xXx

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

black_stars91

2,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:50 am
Vampires exist. I want to join them, but at the moment I amnot one.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:40 pm
Vampires do exist and my friend claims to be one, I don't though. she likes to bite me sometimes, I bite her back.  

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

Cereal Strawz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:38 pm
I, in no way, claim to be a vampire.

-turns to look at psychiatrist behind her-
-psychiatrist looks suspicious-

I do believe that there are vampires out there, though. 6vampire6mistress6 has a good theory. It makes me hopeful.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff