Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
WAAAH!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:57 pm
DAmnit i got hacked they stole all the items i was wearing and my money. All i have left is 4g and a magic moutain orb for some reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You didn't give your password out to anyone did you?  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:34 pm
User Image

Oh no.
First CPL, now you?
I'm sorry to hear about you being hacked... :[

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:34 pm
not that i know of i checked the persons profile there was nothing no add list, no comment list, no friends list,noohing but an avi and and a background that said gaia's garden. when i was at school i was muttering to my self what i was going to change my password to but i did'nt think anyone could hear me. i reported them .  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:35 pm
Im pretty sure no one heared me from where i was sitting at.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:36 pm

So you clicked one of those fake login pages or something? xD;

If I were a hacker, I wouldn't waste my super skillz on someone with no MC's or sparkly s**t.

Puppetry

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Dude i had money saved up for something they stole the clothes of my Avi.i mean they even took meh chocobo which i wasnt wearing my clohes also was over 12,000 didnt need to spend too much on clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:50 pm

I'm not sure about your avatar's worth, but I remember seeing things like fire orb and syaoran's cloak on your avatar. You don't look like the type of person who'd get their items hacked o.o;

Puppetry

haseo9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:03 pm
i know like i said remeber i had mimzy aura, coal biker jacket, fire raptor shirt, ashe biker pant,plus syaoran cloak,syaoran goggles, i had one monthly collectible, but i never used it because i was trying to get a really expensive item and was thinking wether or not i wanted to sell them. i have 172 because they didnt steal everything they left one item that was actually worth something. Thing is that i didnt give the person time too change anything else like my profile, friends, or username they only changed the password. so i put in my username and and other things to get to my profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:09 pm

You didn't even report this to a mod? And why are you so convinced you were hacked?

What can WE do for you? D:

Puppetry

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:23 am
Um yeah i did report this to a mod or who ever got it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:45 am
OH yeah let see i no more have my best items.

I was completely broke from what i remember and i wasnt before then i had 8000,and a Mc that i did'nt use i had it on for 2 days then took it off because i did'nt like it all that much.

Theh truth is i wasn't on gaia at a point of time for like 2-3 months and i started this account last year. So if i actually tried alot to get money then i would have alot more items. i post on forums and comment and vote in the arenas *also post in the subforums* everyday which because of that i get at least 1000g a day but then i donate to people and guilds truth is i donate to this guild at least like 1-2 times a week which isnt a problem it means that the guild get more money to do things but i donate to other guilds also. After that i usally didnt have alot,but i decided to not donate alot now it was usally more than 1-2 times for one guild each week. But the hacker was retarted because what they failed to realize is that i can always get back into my account even if they changed my password.Unless they had decided to change my email address and username though he didnt so i could still get back on by changing the password he or she put in. .

i know he changed the password because i wrote my password down on a post it note and keep it under my key board so i know when it has been changed.  

haseo9

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:19 am
Imma change my past word. Again. I hate it when you get hacked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:50 am
Dx what is with people getting hacked?  

Chaotic Tragedie

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:29 pm
I'm telling joo. it's the new thing of the year.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff