View Results

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:17 pm
A friend of mine on another website just made a post on the latest episode of House and it got me thinking about how I'd like to see, and I know I'm not alone in this, a verbal fight between House, Dr Cox and Dr Becker. I really don't know who would win.
Possibly Cox because he'd get fed up and start punching. But physical violence aside, I've no idea.

Cox can rant for ages and ages and is pretty adept with insults.
House is sarcastic and laid back when he tells people they're wankers.
Becker is just mad. He hates everyone.

I think that Cox and Becker would go at it because they both like to yell and House would throw an insult in here or there in a "dance, puppets! Dance!" kinda way. But Becker would get fed up and leave, that's why we'd lock them in a room. Would leaving count as losing the fight? Many people think it's the one who walks away from a fight who is the real winner. With these three however, the one who walks away would be the sissy girl man.

Too bad Scrubs already made a Dr House joke, meaning that in Scrubs Land Dr House is a TV character, otherwise there could have been some JD fantasy about it. Although it's a fantasy, so who gives a rats a**? They can do what they want. They have so far.
There's always SNL.

DISCUSS!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:20 pm
House, cos he's British. So therefore better then everyone else.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Oh wow,I completely forgot about Becker,it's been so long since I've seen that.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:17 pm
Rellik San

Usually I'd agree and say "Well duh!" BUT House is American (he does that pretty well). It's the ridiculously funny Hugh Laurie (Law-rey? Lorrie?) who's' Super Brit.
The UK pumps out the funniest people ever.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:20 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Oh wow,I completely forgot about Becker,it's been so long since I've seen that.

I think I should download it. And by download, I mean get Chris to do it then take it off him when next I go to his house.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:35 pm
....frankly, I think house would win simply because he'd get the other two to walk away from him in anger, that and he plans everything (and when things go wrong he retries it.....like when he told the janitor "I did it all by myself mommy." by accident and told him to get out of there, and said it again when Cuttey (sp?) came in, that was hilarious....  

OverlordMMM

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:53 pm
OverlordMMM
....frankly, I think house would win simply because he'd get the other two to walk away from him in anger, that and he plans everything (and when things go wrong he retries it.....like when he told the janitor "I did it all by myself mommy." by accident and told him to get out of there, and said it again when Cuttey (sp?) came in, that was hilarious....

Yeah, I know they'd walk away! That's why we'd lock them in a room. Maybe give them two crappy plastic chairs and an armchair. That's how the argument would start.

Oh, and it's Cuddy.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:12 pm
.....I think House would be the one to tick someone outside of the locked doors off enough into trying to come in to beat him themselves......The other two would try to reason with and/or threaten them (while House relaxes in the arm chair)........  

OverlordMMM

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:38 pm
spooky_sez
Rellik San

Usually I'd agree and say "Well duh!" BUT House is American (he does that pretty well). It's the ridiculously funny Hugh Laurie (Law-rey? Lorrie?) who's' Super Brit.

But thats why he wins, because I know people, that have only seen him in house and are convinced he's American. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:02 pm
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San

But thats why he wins, because I know people, that have only seen him in house and are convinced he's American. biggrin

BAHAHA! Silly people.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:28 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San

BAHAHA! Silly people.

I know I know, they've never even heard of Fry and Laurie or Jeeves and Wooster. Its kinda sad really.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:31 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San

BAHAHA! Silly people.

I know I know, they've never even heard of Fry and Laurie or Jeeves and Wooster. Its kinda sad really.

They're missing out.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:58 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San

BAHAHA! Silly people.

They're missing out.

Its just more proof the british are the best at everything. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:11 pm
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San

BAHAHA! Silly people.

They're missing out.

Its just more proof the british are the best at everything. ^^

Haha, totally. We Aussies can drink better though. razz  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items