Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:30 pm
Let's post all of our findings in this thread to keep the forum less cluttered.

Bring them on!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:53 am
izecube
i like the desert eagle kuz its cool and is a good side arm beside what weapon are u gona use if ur main fire arm runs outa of ammo?harsh language?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Old Lord Brocktree

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:54 pm
Old Lord Brocktree
izecube
i like the desert eagle kuz its cool and is a good side arm beside what weapon are u gona use if ur main fire arm runs outa of ammo?harsh language?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmm... wow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:38 am
Old Lord Brocktree
izecube
that truely is sad  

Soulless King

Old Lord Brocktree

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:01 am
The sad thing is, he's in this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Old Lord Brocktree
The sad thing is, he's in this guild.

... eek
I hope he's learning.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:25 pm
Battered_n_Bruised
a double barrel pump action twelve shot Shot Gun with slugs(thin piece of metal placed in the center of a shot gun shell to maximize damage, used in game hunts) would be nice. Then I would have .45 magnums with hollow points and extra clips(other word for cartridge) as well as a non to semi-auto SMG with silencer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:10 pm
From my "Oh noez" thread.

2liter
1. You should never be afraid of guns...just respect them. Unless they are pointed at you..then run-you are 50% less likely to be hit with a bullet from it once you decide to run. Once you actually run it drops to 75% less likely to die from getting shot by it and if you scream as you run you are down to about 15% chance of being hit anywhere by a bullet from that gun.

I am an eggplant
Crew

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:22 pm
SierraBT
From my "Oh noez" thread.

2liter
1. You should never be afraid of guns...just respect them. Unless they are pointed at you..then run-you are 50% less likely to be hit with a bullet from it once you decide to run. Once you actually run it drops to 75% less likely to die from getting shot by it and if you scream as you run you are down to about 15% chance of being hit anywhere by a bullet from that gun.
I hope that was humor. Or maybe studies show that only 50% of all gunshot victims are shot in the back...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:00 am
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised
a double barrel pump action twelve shot Shot Gun with slugs(thin piece of metal placed in the center of a shot gun shell to maximize damage, used in game hunts) would be nice. Then I would have .45 magnums with hollow points and extra clips(other word for cartridge) as well as a non to semi-auto SMG with silencer.
The only thing in that paragraph that makes even remote sense is the ".45 magnum":

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But he used "clips" instead of magazine and thought that cartridge was a simile for both, so yeah, ******** him. stressed  

Kalani Lu

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:10 pm
Kalani Lu
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised
The only thing in that paragraph that makes even remote sense is the ".45 magnum":

But he used "clips" instead of magazine and thought that cartridge was a simile for both, so yeah, ******** him. stressed
I love the 12-shot double-barreled shotgun. Pump-action, no less. I know there's a pump shotgun out there with 2 tubes and one barrel, but...
dumbass. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:34 pm
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised
Be an example to your men,
in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself,
and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance
of fatigue and privation.

rofl This bullshit is worth the brain tumors it's going to give me. I seriously thank God that I passed my "gun noob" stage before I even joined any online forum.

Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive
sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually
indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:02 pm
*self link to warn others*'  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:15 pm
Fresnel
Kalani Lu
Fresnel
Battered_n_Bruised

I love the 12-shot double-barreled shotgun. Pump-action, no less. I know there's a pump shotgun out there with 2 tubes and one barrel, but...
dumbass. scream

The Neostead's hawt, I wish they'd import them.  

I am an eggplant
Crew

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas