Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Me-Chan916

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:08 pm
Does anyone know the release date for the movie? I heard that it's sometime in the spring of 08. Just wondering if anyone knew for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:31 pm
I dont think it is going to be out until '12
I read it somewere i just dont remember were  

kitty12019

Saebella

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:18 pm
Fangs blog has a link to an article on the movie, I think it sadi 2011 but i'm not sure...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:26 pm
I thought it was going to be released in 2009. But either way i want to see it.  

C0ZZY

lift_94

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:52 am
yeah, i definitly want to see it!!!!!!! xd
Im also wondering if theyll make one book at a time or one big movie.......

(one book at a time would be better!!!!!!!) heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:55 am
lift_94
yeah, i definitly want to see it!!!!!!! xd
Im also wondering if theyll make one book at a time or one big movie.......

(one book at a time would be better!!!!!!!) heart heart heart

I agree. It should be like the Harry Potter movie series, one book at a time. ^^  

Sunshine-Girl22

begichwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:55 pm
Only problem is, as the Harry Potter movies progressed, the more it strayed away from the plot in the book. The first one was the most like the books, I say. They should do it like the lord of the rings, If it's a book with a big plot, then make the movie long enough to fit in all the trimmings!!! I like Maximum ride, but if they make the movie all about Fang kissing her, then I'll flip. But I'm just a grouchy old eighth grader, what can I say?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:52 pm
...... Harry Potter is retarted, but thats my personal opinion.... and im just tellin ya they are gonna screw the story up so much! i just know it, they always do. Like on Eragon the books great but the movie was so freakin stupid!!....... and since when are eight graders considered old?! cause i just got out of eigth grade and im not gonna call myself old, but you can if you want to.  

Vengeance99

Eragon-12015

13,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:41 pm
I can't wait for the movie either but I hope it isn't stupid. The Eragon movie was okay but they left out so much of they actual story. I hope they don't do that to this movie. That'd be horrible.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:52 pm
Eragon-12015
I can't wait for the movie either but I hope it isn't stupid. The Eragon movie was okay but they left out so much of they actual story. I hope they don't do that to this movie. That'd be horrible.

if they make an eldest movie the whole point of him goin to.... uh... elfland whatever its called would be gone  

Vengeance99

lift_94

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:32 pm
idk, even if people tell the movie is stupid, ill still go see it!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:28 pm
I doubt the movie will be stupid. And I think it comes out in 2010. Two more years! I can't wait any longer.... crying  

anaphyIaxis

Hygienic Lunatic

Graphic Geek

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:32 am
yeah i heard the 10 tooo, wonder if it would b good in a tv series..not lik smallvile where the get off the story, but it would b kool becuz they could do the whole book lik part by part...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
"So what if you can see the darkest side of me...
"Help me believe...

Fang's blog said somewhere in 2010. : ( Sadness.

...No one will ever change this animal I have become."
...It's not the real me
User ImageUser Image

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

maxride14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:58 pm
2010??? That's a long time from now. But it'll be worth it if they have good actors portraying the characters and portray the series close to the books. I hope they choose Evan Rachel Wood as Max. I think she's the best actress for the job. When I listen to her read the audiobook version of Angel Experiment I feel like she literally is Max.  
~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff