Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
please draw me (= Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EMO_Tony_Fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:08 pm
I would like to see all your veiws on my avatar so draw me if you would like!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:55 pm
Best wishes, friend!
I shan't promise anything, for I am very, very slow.
b  

Bellabie

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:41 pm
I need to scan my drawing.
I don't know if you're truly offering a sword, still, but I think it best you wait and see what comes. If I am first, I should hate for such a prized item to go to waste.
b  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Bellabie
I need to scan my drawing.
I don't know if you're truly offering a sword, still, but I think it best you wait and see what comes. If I am first, I should hate for such a prized item to go to waste.
b

Oh please, Bella... what do you mean, "go to waste"? rolleyes Your work is worth it, not to mention the effort that goes into each piece of art you create. And it definately shows ^^  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*is waiting in anticipation to see Bella's work whee *

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:10 pm
I had already made another forum before i made this one also offering it so since someone already drew me I had to give it to them but They made me look dumb in the picture but instead of that you get on thing on my avatar except the chest plate..I'mm very sorry I was going to delete the topic but someone had already drawn it....so for this I am sorry.

Please how about i give you one of my swords and my shoulder armor thats about 50k I think....

Oh and I'm sorry I changed my avatar....Now I feel worse I hate when I do this.
From here and on I wont change my avatar.
Again Im very sorry>

#EDITED#  

EMO_Tony_Fox

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:46 pm
Goodness, sir, you're too kind.
As much as I appreciate it, I should hate to trouble you with my scribblings. After all, they don't deserve such reward.
(My scanner is acting up, so I can't even show you, but please trust me, it is not worth such a gift. I have had the most trouble drawing pants properly. In fact, I'll redo it just because and you can tell me if you'd like it to be the new or old avatar.)
My, what a lot to say in parentheses!
Hee hee hee
heart
I'll send you a PM, in case you do not see this.
b  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:34 pm
Eek!
Dear sir, you give to much! You haven't even seen what mess I may have mad and you award me?
No, no, no.
I cannot accept your gifts if you've not even been able to judge in worth. You said the other image made you look dumb; there's nothing to say that mine is not worse!

Also, because you logged of just before I sent the PM, I'm going ahead and drawing your current avatar in addition.
b  

Bellabie

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:47 pm
like koro----also waiting in anticipation to see bella's work  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:05 pm
I don't deserve you drawing me really.
I'll get you something for your kindness.
If this was anyone else I would probably get a flaming letter about how I'm a lair you are really just to nice.  

EMO_Tony_Fox

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:56 pm
"A liar?!?"
No!
You wrote, specifically, "THE FIRST PERSON TO DRAW ME GETS A FLAME SWORD."
I was not first, so you've done no wrong.

I, however, have told you that I've drawn things, but have been unable to produce them. If anyone is at fault, it is me.

Thank you very much, though, sir, for being so absolutely wonderful about all of this trouble I've caused.
b  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*blink blink*

O_O

So uhh... no avvy drawn? sweatdrop

Anyway, I can't help it.
But when reading your posts, Bella, I'm automatically brought to the medieval world mrgreen
It feels cool actually xD
It's like a conversation between two beings from a different but parallel dimension xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:09 am
Hee hee, if only I were so honourable.

No, I've drawn a copy, but am unable to scan it for the moment. I am nearly done with the new version. (His avatar was altered, you see.)
heart
Best of luck!
b  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games