Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:18 pm
Well, talking about the last topic it kind of let to this second topic today which we'll talk about the supernatural or places people say is 'haunted'. Anyone have any places near where you live?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:40 am
I can't think of anywhere near me that's supposed to be haunted.

The area I live in is relatively new though.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:32 pm
It's not relaly haunted, but we have an abandoned factory at the bottom of our road where a boy might have died *shrug*
looks pretty dangerous and creepy anyways  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:50 pm
At my last college one of the all girls dorms was said to be haunted by a girl who had killed herself in her room.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:27 pm
The closest thing would probably be the abandoned house on my block. It's not even creepy. It's small and full of junk.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:39 pm
the jail house its haunted with evil spirits so the police closed it down and your not allowed to go there
its haunted with evil spirits because in the past scientists used to illegally test on people down there.. or something like that (im not too sure since i overheard some people talking about it and was curious to learn more, so i asked my sister who said the same thing)  

Shondell6
Vice Captain

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:23 pm
I want to go to a hunted place, so I can feel the sprits there . . . and hope they don’t come home with me. gonk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:49 pm
MonkeyFen
I want to go to a hunted place, so I can feel the sprits there . . . and hope they don’t come home with me. gonk

lol blaugh to make sure they dont come home with you, yuo have to walk backwards throuygh your door (im full with a whole bunch of stupid superstitions sweatdrop ) i, personally wouldnt follow that but clense myself with holy water just to be sure xd  

Shondell6
Vice Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:42 pm
Bringing this thread back from the dead...
...now this thread shall be haunted. ;D

Anyways...
I think my cousin's old house and my house are both haunted.

First off, at my cousin's, his father died years ago. My little cousin woke me up once when I spent the night there, crying because he said he saw his dad. Then, later, I heard his voice. The same night, too. Ever since, it has always felt weird in there.

My house is strange. Some days I won't see, hear or feel anything. Some days, I will.
First time was when I was on my couch, watching t.v. several summers ago. I was watching, then the screen turned off, then came back on. The plugs were all find, the weather was perfect, nothing else turned off. Yeah, it could've just been something related to the plugs or whatever, but oh well.
The next thing was the strangest thing so far. I was asleep in my bed, and I keep a small fan in the middle of my table so I can sleep better and not be burning up in the middle of the night. I once woke up to find my fan on the ground near my bed (remember, the fan was in the middle of my table), then, what made it ten times stranger, I heard a little kid's voice say, "hey," right into my ear.
The last thing I remember that was strange was when I was playing my Wii. I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with my GameCube controller. The Wii moved about three inches away from where it was originally placed. Weird, huh? Yeah, you may say, "Maybe it was the wire pulling the Wii?" It wasn't. I tested it. I put the Wii back where it was, then pulled the controller in all ways imaginable, and I even pulled it back and forth. Nothing happened. The Wii did not move. Also, when I play games with that controller, I do not move. I lay on my bed (laziness) and just keep the same position until my arm or something falls asleep or I'm done playing.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:40 am
eek I know a lot of freaky occurences that happened in my neighborhood, and a lot happened to me, though you're free to believe or not. There was a battle near my house and one of the soldiers that died during that time... he ended up becoming something like a guardian ghost for me... My mom claims I've been talking to him since I was a toddler, but I only saw him again recently. He's dressed like a Confederate soldier and his name's Samuel!

Also, when right before my uncle died this really dark shadow kept following his wife and sons around. When he died the shadow disappeared, but then I kept seeing him, and his ghost even came to his own funeral!

I still can see a really thick line behind people. I guess it's the closest thing to an aura in my sight. I've got a friend who can tell who's evil or not by the colours of their aura, and I've got a friend who recently became a Witch... It's a lot of fun... blaugh

My high school was haunted!!! blaugh
Someone about 100 years ago killed a young woman and buried her body. Instead of digging her up, my school was built right on top of it! EVerytime I went to my math class, I feel something just behind me... also everytime you stomped on the gym bench,something underneath would knock back... no one's allowed back down there.

About 30 years ago, two houses caught on fire, and there was a smaller one right in between. The old woman that lived there immediately got out on her porch, sat down, and started reading from a Bible. The house didn't recieve any damage at all, and is in fact still there today. People don't know if she was a witch or if maybe it was a guardian angel.

There's also a story of a ghostman dressed all in black with a large-rimmed hat who protects children. My mom, grandma, and I have all seen him.

Hmm... I'm pretty sure there's more stories that I can't think of...  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:41 am
MonkeyFen

Mwuahahahahaha... come to a rural, country town. You're bound to find some kind of scary place or another. Or just visit the graveyards... you're bound to find something...  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:44 am
Honestly, do you think holy water would even work?
It might drive away the spirits for a little while, but they'll keep coming back. You have to be strong and sometimes, you might even have to yell at them to back off... Sometimes I still need to do so.  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:02 am
I made this topic? I don't even remember when I did this. o_o! Was it yesterday?

EDIT: LOL Ah-ha! Death Shikaku did it. For a second there I was so confused. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:03 am
Black_Angel_Flowne
Honestly, do you think holy water would even work?
It might drive away the spirits for a little while, but they'll keep coming back. You have to be strong and sometimes, you might even have to yell at them to back off... Sometimes I still need to do so.
I've heard of yelling/cursing them away too.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:14 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
I made this topic? I don't even remember when I did this. o_o! Was it yesterday?

EDIT: LOL Ah-ha! Death Shikaku did it. For a second there I was so confused. XD
Lol. Sorry. o.o

...Don't hurt meplz.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out