What First Brought you To Gaia? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:28 am
How did you stumble upon this place known as gaia? Was it a friend who brought you into it's folds, or some other force that compelled you to join this particular online community?

Do you have any regrets?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:24 am
A girl way back in.... ohhhhh ages ago anyway.  

Rellik San
Crew

ShadowLotus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:19 am
I heard about it from my friend Gir at my anime party. So I checked it out, joined, got addicted.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:02 pm
My friend Jeana told me about it YEARS ago and I've pretty much been hooked ever since. xD  

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:51 pm
Saw someone mention it on a forum when I was like 12. domokun Been coming back off and on since then.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:23 pm
The guy I was going out with at the time told me to register, so I did. It was really cool, especially since he was on the site too.

And I bought him a lot of stuff for his avi. That stuff must be worth hundreds of thousands of gold, and either he got a new account or he just stopped going on. Or he got hacked. Either way I wish I could get that gold back.

Also it was Gaia that helped me "investigate" this girl I was suspicious of. I thought she was after my at-the-time-boyfriend, and her Gaia journal dropped plenty of hints, and turns out they were going out.

I have a new boyfriend now, whom I got addicted to Gaia.  

Freedom Fire

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:14 pm
In 2005, my best frend kept bugging me to get an account. I did and got addicted. My only regret is letting some of the idiots on Gaia piss me off as much as they did. But that was long ago, and I'm a little more mellow now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:28 pm
One of my Myspace friends posted pictures of her avatar and kept mentioning Gaia in her blog, which piqued my curiosity... mrgreen  

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:00 pm
I was introduced to it a few years ago by my best friend. I got into it for a while, then quit for a while, then made a new *this* account and have been on at LEAST twice a week since.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:16 pm
An old friend, Kohana Ichibana, introduced me and I have yet to find something better to do.

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:02 pm
A friend of mine from Neoseeker.com told me about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:56 am
A bunch of friends from school...now I'm the one telling them to get on.  

music_of_shadows

Cluttered Genius

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:56 am
An art forum I posted on staged a mini-raid to relentlessly mock the crappy fan art that made up a huge portion of this place like 4 years ago. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:07 am

I found a link to it on some other site ages ago.

Moonhail

destructive emotions

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:08 pm
...well...January 2005 was when i made my account. Which is almost 3 years. I was browsing the internet one day trying to find a place that is based and pretty much only there because of anime. I lurv anime.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff