Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Super Smash bros. brawl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:02 pm
Do you think that they should put more useable pokemon in the game that we don't already know about?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:08 pm
Huh, that's interesting.

I remember this guild being full of people who'd post right after a subject is made...

*shrugs*

Maybe it died while I was gone?  

Raijin36

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:24 pm
There's still people here, just the chaos from the inter-guild wifi tourney, the holidays, and school work had pretty much made general activity pretty interesting. sweatdrop

When you say "usable pokemon", you mean from pokeballs... right?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:37 pm
Well the reason could be that we have had tons of these threads in the past month or so, and some people are getting tired of them. Plus it seems that people are getting homework on saturday, or something.  

Deathguiser

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:54 pm
I blame school for 90% of our guild's inactivity.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:34 pm
Me too...  

Pretendo13

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:34 pm
PhoenixBlade983

Maker it 100% and you're onto something.

And Serebii's crew has a really sharp eye and picks out every single Pokemon in every screenshot/movie, so check out their news history to find unannounced Pokemon like Gardevoir.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:55 pm
Shigeru K
PhoenixBlade983

Maker it 100% and you're onto something.

And Serebii's crew has a really sharp eye and picks out every single Pokemon in every screenshot/movie, so check out their news history to find unannounced Pokemon like Gardevoir.

"Maker it"? You probably mean "Make it".
Anyways, I agree that school seems to be the cause of inactivity in this guild. There aren't many other reasons for inactivity besides school and laziness right now.  

darkslasherX
Crew

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:56 pm
your forget work.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:01 pm
ravemaster47
your forget work.

Thing is work is done over the summer too. Majority of the people here have school on top of that in the other three seasons.

P.S. Yeah, I meant make. 'r' is beside 'e', so sue me.  

Shigeru the Hero

Zombie7775

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:00 pm
I think people need to stop speculating what may or may not be in brawl or what they want or don't want in it and just wait for the game to come out and find out at that point. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:05 pm
Shigeru K
ravemaster47
your forget work.

Thing is work is done over the summer too. Majority of the people here have school on top of that in the other three seasons.

P.S. Yeah, I meant make. 'r' is beside 'e', so sue me.

Shigeru: It's not a hard mistake to make. I'm not pressing any charges, so you're free to go.

ravemaster: Yes, I did forget work. I guess I just forgot because I don't currently have a job.

On topic of thread: Nintendo Power reviewed Brawl, and said that it's more than worth the wait. I hope they're right. Oh yes, and Metroid and the tanks from Advance Wars are assist trophies, as well. Those sound like lots of fun. I wonder if Samus will still be able to remove Metroids from her head using Bombs...  

darkslasherX
Crew

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Zombie7775
I think people need to stop speculating what may or may not be in brawl or what they want or don't want in it and just wait for the game to come out and find out at that point. rolleyes

WELL I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD NEVAR TALK ABOUT ANY GAMES, EVAR, IF IT HAS NOT COME OUT YET. From now on SSBB should only be referred to as the-game-that-shall-not-be-named, until it is released.

Raijin36
Huh, that's interesting.

I remember this guild being full of people who'd post right after a subject is made...

*shrugs*

Maybe it died while I was gone?

zomgawd people not responding within 5 minutes of the creation of your topic. THE GUILD IS DYING.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:50 am
I blame school.

And work... domokun  

Raijin36

The Veil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:32 am
I officially stopped caring who was in Brawl when they revealed Stage Builder.

Seriously, I think this is a first for fighting games, being able to make your own stages, post them online, and get a new one every day. If they were smart enough to add something like that, then by God they gotta be smart enough to add the characters we want in there too.

So for now I am quite content with Brawl. In fact, I would not mind if the only characters available to play were only the ones currently revealed, because all the characters are DIFFERENT. Sure, Melee had 25, but nearly half the characters were copies of other characters. Quality over Quantity, people!

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff