Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:28 pm
This was a very good chapter....one that I've waited for since we first learned of Nagato, Yahiko & Konan.....

We learned that the Pein we've seen most in the series is in fact the body of Yahiko......

Pervy Sage is still alive, but even Tsunade has placed her bets against him(perhaps in the hope that she will have bet wrong like almost every other bet she's ever made....)

Team Hebi ran into Kisame, and Sasuke went on ahead alone to face Itachi.....

Kisame and Suigetsu prepare to battle(another lame sword fight soon to occur...bleh)

Sasuke meats Itachi...

Konoha team meets Tobi  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:05 pm
I'm really interested in seeing where the meeting with tobi goes. maybe we'll finally get some solid details on him.
Still think that Jiraiya is still going to die? I'm not so sure now.  

beboptilyoudrop

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:56 pm
I think it's become a little more possible that Pervy Sage will survive.....but not alot....I myself am more interested in when naruto will finally find out that his dad was Yondaime  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:58 pm
I'm interested in Sasuke killing Itachi. And almost as important, Suigetsu taking Kisame's Samehada. Although I don't think Kisame will die because it started off fairly casual, but I can dream. I know Itachi is dead though and I can't wait for that. Naruto being stupid again. I'm wondering if we'll learn any more about Tobi. And Pein, he's sick, I wanna know what makes him tick.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:28 am
I think that in the end, Itachi won't die....but neither will Sasuke.....lol....Itachi is too cool to die......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:46 am
I just hope that Kisame loses his sword and we all see that without it he does indeed suck balls.  

liz_bliz_inc

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:12 pm
Im hoping Suigetsu gets slaughtered and Kisame duel wields Samahade and Zabuza's sword  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:24 am
Mr._Stabby
Im hoping Suigetsu gets slaughtered and Kisame duel wields Samahade and Zabuza's sword

That would be pretty cool  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:07 pm
Nah the ******** fish Kisame needs to die a horrible death so that Sai and Suigetsu can meet and fight.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games