[PRV] What? I -didn't- do it! [Kabili|Sith] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:22 pm
User Image

Kabili had spent his morning dragging vines from forest and draping them over the trees that surrounded the den. The white jester looking cub had been extremely cautious when doing so since he didn't want to get caught. No it wouldn't be good if his parents caught him in the middle of setting up one of his playful traps or tricks. That would be bad, so very very bad. Luckily for him most of his family was out away from the den, as strange as that might be.

In any case he was finished. Finally. It had taken him much to long setting up this particular prank but he was proud none the less. The vine loop was well camouflaged by the falling leaves of the tree and now the male just couldn't wait to see if would actually work. His past few attempts didn't turn out so well. This time it was one of those traps that was well camouflaged with a vine in the center tied into a loop that when someone would step into it, the loop would close on their feet and pull them into the air.

Now if only someone would come along to test this.....Quickly Kabili darted iinto the den where he could watch but not be blamed by whoever came upon it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:37 pm
User Image

The little princess was strolling along, bored out of her mind, but at the same time, rather grateful to be away from her family. Sure, she supposed she loved them, maybe, but they were damn annoying sometimes. Always there and getting on her nerves, especially the other four in her litter. Maybe she'd like them all better if they weren't there so often, but as it was, she just required as much space as possible that they were not in.

It would be good if someone was around. That way, she'd have some form of entertainment. She could get them to bring her leaves to shade herself, or carry her when she didn't want to walk, or any number of other things her brilliant mind could think of. Instead, she was walking around by herself with no one to tell what to do, or even to talk to. It just wasn't right on a nice day.

Unsuspecting that anyone could be lying in wait for her to trigger a trap (though, living with Kabili, she probably should be), she ended up walking right over the scattering of leaves that covered her brother's trap, kicking some of them as she went, and managing to get her left front paw stuck in this trap Kabili had set. Fortunately for her, it didn't go off as he had hoped, but it did get caught annoyingly around her ankle and wouldn't come off when she shook it. Growling in irritation, she was eventually forced to bite through the vine.

"KABILI!"

Free from his trap, the little lioness spun on her paws, her vibrant green eyes scanning the surrounding area. Oh, she knew it was him. No one else she had ever met made stupid little tricks like this one, meant to annoy anyone who fell afoul of them. Furious that he had tried to get her caught in his trap, she sniffed the air, trying to catch his scent. Though nothing bad had happened, she knew he had planned for it to. That made it just as bad as if it had happened.

Getting a tiny whiff of a familiar scent, she began to stalk in that direction, her expression one of thunderstorms. She was a little off to his left, a few feet or so, but she'd catch him anyway if he didn't make a dash for it. "When I get hold of you, you're dead!"

Kaytla

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:46 pm
His ears instantly flattened against his head at the loud and very angry voice of his older sister. Oh s**t was the thought that immediately crossed his mind. Of all the people that had to walk by and into the trap it just had to be her. It wasn't that Kabili was scared of her, he wasn't. Well only a little. Sith could be so scary when she was angry! Swallowing he tried to appear groggy before stepping out of the den.

Letting out a yawn he looked sleepily at her. "Is something wrong?" he asked doing his best to pretend he had nothing to do with those little traps. The young male was ready to bolt as soon as he needed to, which would probably be soon. "Did I do something wrong that I don't know about?" he inquired as innocently as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:21 am
Hearing her brother's voice, Sith's head immediately snapped around to land a glare on him, her eyes narrowing slowly. Oh, how dare he pretend he had no idea what had happened and why Sith was after his blood... metaphorically speaking, of course. Probably.

She stomped over to him until she could get right in his face. She certainly wasn't enormous, but she had inherited some amount of the genes that made Taabu monstrous in size, and this made her a little bigger than the average female lioness. With her teeth gritted together and showing with every word, she said, "Don't you play dumb with me, you brat! I know you made that stupid thing over there!"

Kaytla

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:03 pm
Furrowing his brow at his sisters words he tilted his head. "I don't know...oh!" he exclaimed peering out over her to see the now visible trap. "I'm sorry about that, see I had set that up weeks ago when this prey was passing by." he told her shrugging sleepily. "I was hoping to catch it with that to make it easier to kill, obviously it didn't work." he smiled at her.

"Didn't mean to get you caught in it, so very sorry Sith. I had completely forgotten about it." he lied rather convincingly, at least to him. Hopefully it was believable to the black and red female that was his angry sister. "I can completely tear it down if it'll make you happy." he offered innocently.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:06 am
Sith paused, still glaring daggers at her younger brother. Kabili sounded so convincing... but she'd heard him sound just as smooth and lie through his teeth a few times before. Still... even though she knew her brother to be a bratty little liar, it was reasonable to surmise that he couldn't lie all the time. But there was also the fact that she just didn't trust him to consider. That, and the fact that she was really pissed with him.

"Convenient story," she snapped. Whether he was innocent or not, she decided she didn't care. She'd just heap tonnes of accusations on him because she could, and reason that he deserved it for lying in the past were she to feel any pangs of guilt... which she wouldn't. "I don't believe you were asleep, you little brat. And you're lucky I don't beat you for putting that stupid trap up. Now go tear it down before I tear you down."

The threat... was probably a little more extreme than she would go. Maybe she'd hit him and scratch him a bit, but that level of violence just wasn't worth the drama it would cause with her parents. And his whining afterwards would just irritate her more than she already was.

Kaytla

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:04 am
So she had seen through his little lie, still he pretended that it was the truth, no point in letting her know, it would only come back to bite him in the butt if he did. "You may not believe me Sith, but I was sleeping." he told her yawning as he trotted past her to the scene of the 'crime'. He shifted the leaves to find the full length of the vine before heading down to the noose.

Extending a claw he ripped it with ease before tugging down on the rest of the vine and after a few hard tugs it came crashing down from the branch and fell around him, the end whacking him smartly in the face though. Instantly he made a face before wrinkling his nose and trotting back to his sister. "Happy now?" he questioned.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:16 am
For the entire time Kabili spent getting the vine down, Sith didn't let up on her glaring even a little bit. She stood with her paws spread apart and her head held high, to make herself as big and tall as possible, emphasising that she was bigger than the average little girl. And that she would use that size to her advantage if she did eventually take to expressing her anger physically... which she was sorely tempted to do by this point.

"Do I look happy, Kabili?" She certainly didn't. It looked as though lightning bolts should be shooting out of her eyes. "You shouldn't even be putting those stupid things up in the first place! What's wrong with you?"

Kaytla

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:01 am
Kabili studied his sisters face quietly before shrugging. "It depends on how you view things." he responded simply. He wasn't afraid of his sister's look of daggers, not at all, well not that he'd show at least. At first he didn't respond to her next string of words, instead he settled back on his haunches. Any humor that might have been in his tone was completely gone when he decided to speak once again.

"Everything. Everything is wrong with me." he kept his jade colored eyes on her but he wasn't really looking at her, he was spacing as he spoke to her. He had a solemn look to him as he slowly shook his head and stood up before stepping sideways and walking past her. "Everything is wrong with me Sith. There's never been anything right about me." he told her as he stood beside her for a minute or two before continuing to walk.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:55 am
Sithela's eyes narrowed to slits as Kabili spoke. Oh, she had a damn weird brother, all right. And an idiot one. Who admitted they were faulty? Kabili did, obviously. Still, there was something a bit creepy more than stupid about the way Kabili said it. "Tell me something I don't know."

She wasn't going to let his creepiness get to her, though, and nor was she going to allow him to get away with that trap so easily. Making an irritated sound in the back of her throat, she stomped after him. She intended to berate him until his ears bled. "Why do you put those stupid things up, anyway? You're such an idiot."

Kaytla

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:33 pm
When Sith hadn't replied to his words Kabili assumed that they were done speaking. Unfortunately he was proven wrong by the angry stomps behind him. Letting out a sigh he stopped and waited for her to catch up. It didn't take her that long to catch up with him and soon enough she was chewing his ear off in anger.

The young male managed to keep his cool for a while but he was going to snap soon. "Because. It keeps my mind off of things." he told her the words rolling off his tongue as smoothly as he could manage glancing at her out of the corner of his eye. "Call me an idiot if you'd like I don't care. I stopped caring a while ago." It was about that time that he began to walk again.

Kabili had been scared at first and now he was no longer so. Now he really didn't care. He didn't care if she was mad at him, he didn't care if she threatened to hurt him, she could for all he cared. He didn't really care anymore. After all there wasn't really a point anymore. Not for him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:07 am
Well, this was turning into something rather boring, wasn't it? It was only fun so long as she could see his was intimidated by her. Part of why she attacked, mostly verbally but sometimes physically, others was because she was a bit of a... well... a female dog, but for the most part, she just like the feeling of power it gave her over them, how they failed to stand up to her. If Kabili wasn't going to give her that, she was going to get bored of him really, really fast.

She gave a derisive snort and moved closer to bump her shoulder roughly into his, hoping to knock him off balance and, more importantly, get some sort of a rise out of him. "Now you sound even worse than an idiot. What braindead person doesn't care?"

Kaytla

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:30 pm
Kabili was knocked slightly off balance by his sister's forceful shove. He stumbled in the grasses barely managing to remain on his paws. He caught himself, his body hunched close to the ground before he straightened himself glancing towards Sith. "Good," he muttered his jade colored eyes staring into almost identical ones across from him.

"Apparently I'm that braindead person who doesn't care. And y'know what?" He questioned turning his body towards her and stepping forward, moving close so that he was nearly in her face. "I'm happy to be that braindead person." Having said that he moved back before turning his back to her. Which may not have been the wisest choice for the young lion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:18 am
Sithela was completely taken aback by this. Not by what Kabili said (though she thought it was incredibly stupid to not care about that). No, it was by what he did. At no other time had Kabili ever stood up to her like that, or got in her face. She didn't know what to say about it, and it even brought her to a startled stop. A small, tiny part of her admired him for it, but the large, more dominant part was just downright annoyed - and angry that he'd startled her so much.

And Kabili turning his back on her was just the worst thing he could have done.

As her brother walked away, a low growl rumbled in her chest and her claws flexed against the dirt. She strode forward after him, and as soon as she drew close enough, she jumped at him. She pounced with her claws fully extended. But though this was quite aggressing, and she did intend to hurt him, she wasn't looking to draw blood. Not yet, at least, though she wouldn't be afraid to if it came down to it. This was just a telling off for what he'd just done, a reminder of who was the top dog. Or cat.

Kaytla

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:22 pm
Kabili hadn't thought much once he turned his back but the sudden noise of someone lunging at him caused his ears to flicker and him to shift quickly. He turned around in time to see his sister flying at him before knocking him to the ground. As his back hit the ground harshily his eyes narrowed and his brow knitted into a scowl. He might have made a mistake by turning his back to Sith but she had made the mistake of attack him. He was not in a good mood right now.

"Back off now Sith," he growled imediately thrusting his forepaws into the air and into her chest. "Before you get hurt." He warned her in a dark tone. Something had happened to him when he had entered the forest for the first time and it was only growing. Sith was provoking whatever was happening to him and it wasn't a good idea to do so. "Now."

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff