Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:34 pm
Have you ever wanted to slip into your favorite book? Well it is now your dream come true. Every night, you can slip into the book of dreams, which is a place full of every book in the history of books. You can meet up with your friends and live out your dream in the world of books. The only way to leave the book world is to find the portal, they are ovious some times, but you must have you specail item with you to see it.

when ever you go into the book world, you disapper from the real one..and after you inter the book world you get something specail, that will let you know when someone else enters the world  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:41 pm
Accepted Profiles

Username:
Name:
Favorite Book to go to:
Picture/Description:
Background:

[please send them to me to get accepted]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Spaztastic Psycho
RP name: Shiya Matzukia
Grade: 8th
Favorite Book to Go to: Harry Potter
eye color: they are silvery green
hair color: light brown cause she dyed it..
picture/decription: User Image
IMAGAN THAT THE HAIR IS SILVER!
bio: Shiya was always picked on when she was in school, everyday people used to take her books, and throw them in mud puddles or toss them on the roof of the school. shiya just ignors them, most of the time.

Shiya always has on a necklace, it is a small heart on a chain. her mother gave it to her, so she wears it every where. the goggles on her head have nothing to do with bad vision, she just likes them so she wheres them alot. you will almost never see her with out them.  

spaztastic psycho

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:16 pm
Username: Mobius Nightshade
Name: Tobias Hawk
Grade: 12
Favorite Book to go to: Seven of Swords
Picture/Description: 6ft. Medium build. Blue eyes. Brown hair
Background: A quiet child who frequents the library, he discovered the Book of Dreams just recently.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:14 am
Username: Kilikrox
Name: Zachary
Grade: 9
Favorite Book to go to: Eragon, Eldest, (Insert third books name here-I wanna reeeeeeeeeeead it...)
Appearance: Zach
Bio: Zach was always quiet, and people thought he was wierd because of that. They called him stupid. Despite that, he was a brilliant student, and immediately after he finishes his homework, he takes out his favorite series, the "Inheritance" series, and reads. He has read and reread the series exactly 78 times (But hey, who's counting? xd ) and still hasn't gotten tired of it.  

Demonic Repentance

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:19 pm
User name:SweetKeiks
Rping name:Natalie Ice
Grade:9
Favorite Book to go to Harry Potter Eragon or any book is fine.??
Apperance:School girl??Black shirt with the words Hate on it light blue jeans brown hair and dark crystal blue eyes
Bio: School girl who likes to go to her schools library and read.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:18 am
Shiya walked down the hall way of her school. She kept a tight hold on the harry potter book in her hand, she bumped into someone in the hallway. "hey, watch out nerd!" the guy said rather loudly. Shiya stumbled backwards, "s-sorry.." she murmured, griping her book tighter. "lets go.." he said, pushing past her. Shiya was pushed against the lockers, as the group of popular people passed, shiya re-ajusted the goggles on her head  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:24 pm
Zachary saw someone pressed against the lockers, he walked over and leaned against one. "You too, eh? Harry Potter... It's good, but I prefer the Inheritance trilogy, myself..." He smiled kindly. Friends were rare for him; And every kid in the school knew it. "Hold on, I'll part the crowd for you." He stopped leaning and spoke in fluent Japanese. Anyone who knew it would understand it as, "Idiots! Move away, we need to go through." Of course, they didn't. So they walked a little farther away from him. He chuckled. "Work every single time..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:54 pm
Shiya smiled slightly, "i like the inheritance trilogy, just not as much as harry potter..." she said. "and talking in japaness might help a little..." the guy was slightly taller then she was. Shiya quickly reached up, making sure her goggle were still in place.

((it is funny that you picked jappaness, for my character is from japan, hence the last name Matzukia... lol...))  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:57 pm
He smiled. "I would find a more conventional method," It turned into a smirk. "But swords aren't allowed in school." He flashed a mischevious grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:09 pm
Shiya smiled widely at the commant, "well, besides the inheritence series, what other books do you like?" she asked. her necklace suddenly gave a small vibration. she hid the shock, hopefully no one that she knew was there.

((i am going to edit it... when ever you go into the book world, you disapper from the real one..and after you inter the book world you get something specail, that will let you know when someone else enters the world...))  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:20 pm
((I gotta go, not enough time to reply... I'll do it once I'm back, 'kay?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:42 pm
Cool Natalie found her locker she tryed to open it but it wouldn`t move she tryed franticly she was holding her favorite book at hand Harry Potter and wished she could get her locker opened soon!!!  

SweetKeiks

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Zach saw Natalie fumbling with her locker, and he sighed. "I don't really like any others-This is pretty much all I've read." He admitted sheepishly. "I better go help her," He said, sighing again. He walked over to Natalie. "Need help?"

((His method is crude and barbaris but effective... He smacks the exactly right area near the lock to dislodge it and then... Voila!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:50 pm
User name: Walt-J-Rimmer
Name: Walt J. Rimmer
Grade: 9
Favorite Book to go to: How to Survive a Horror Movie
Picture/Description: Full head of copper hair, slightly overweight teenager about 5' 8", with dress pants and black sneakers with a black button up shirt and trench-coat style military coat and a hat. He changes the hat often.
Background: He is a normal person who likes to go into his own little world. For some reason, everyone around him annoys him. This making his brain automatically annoy other people. So he tries to go into his own little world. Here, he can be someone else. Even if someone acts annoying, he doesn't automatically annoy them. He feels smarter, better of a person.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:01 pm
Walt was walking around the side of the school with the eight graders and less because the people that annoy him like to be with their grade and higher so they seem older. He saw these people and stopped. With all the things going around, it almost seemed like they were among the few that were connected.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff