Funny?
  Yes
  No
  Pw
View Results

Scadu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Do You Know Colin?

Colin was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them." Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Colin how about Tom Cruise?" "Sure, yes, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."

So Colin and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and sure enough, Tom Cruise shouts, "Colin! Great to see you! You and your friend come right in and join me for lunch!" Although impressed, Colin's boss is still sceptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Colin that he thinks Colin's knowing Cruise was just lucky. "No, no, just name anyone else," Colin says. "President Clinton," his boss quickly retorts. "Yes," Colin says, "I know him, let's fly out to Washington ."

And off they go. At the White House, Clinton spots Colin on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Colin, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up." Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Colin, who again implores him to name anyone else. "The Pope," his boss replies. "Sure!" says Colin. "My folks are from Poland , and I've known the Pope a long time."

So off they fly to Rome . Colin and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Colin says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican.

Sure enough, half an hour later Colin emerges with the Pope on the balcony but by the time Colin returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics. Working his way to his boss' side, Colin asks him, "What happened?"

His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said "Who the f***'s that on the balcony with Colin?"

Is we Kin?

Two good ole boys down in Saskatchewan were sitting around talking one
afternoon over a cold beer...

After a while the 1st guy says to the 2nd, "If''n I was to sneak over to your trailer Saturday & make love to your wife while you was off huntin''and she got pregnant & had a baby, would that make us kin?"

The 2nd guy crooked his head sideways for a minute scratched his head, & squinted his eyes thinking real hard about the question.

Finally, he says, "Well, I don''t know about kin, but it sure would make us even."

Tickle Me Elmo

There is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms. Well, Lena is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 AM.

The next day at 8:45 AM there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up. At the end of the line stands Lena surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's.

She has a roll of plush red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles. The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Lena . "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday..."

"Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles."

Potentially and Realistically

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what's the difference between potentially and realistically?" The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learned."

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great college!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt, I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?!"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" "Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?" The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, "So did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied, "Yes... Potentially, you and I are sitting on three million dollars...... but realistically ... we're living with two sluts and a queer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:25 pm
I lawled  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:10 pm
xd Nice....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:16 pm
I actually laughed audibly on the last one.  

Katanas Blade

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:48 pm
xd That was great.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:19 pm
xd hahahaha... priceless... potentially and realistically  

mechanical kitsy

Scadu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:57 pm
Yah I think that they are great...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:40 pm
...I enjoyed them all.....I wonder who came up with them...(especially the "two test tickles" one)  

OverlordMMM

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:16 pm
Nice one!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:51 am
"Well, I don''t know about kin, but it sure would make us even."

lol owned ^^  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:05 pm
....I've got one I read recently....

Three lunatics escaped from an insane asylum and were traveling down a road together. Along that road they found a large pile of s**t. The first lunatic put his eye into the s**t and said "It looks like s**t." The second put his nose into the pile and said "It smells like s**t." The third lunatic pu his tongue into it and said "It tastes like s**t too. I guess its s**t. I'm glad none of us stepped in it." Afterward, the three continued walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:15 pm
Statistics show that nine out of ten people enjoy gang rape.

Oooooh that's a bad one.
xd  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Beatngufan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:33 pm
A vampire walks into a bar and asks the bartender for hot water. Well, after the bartender warms up some water; He hands the cup to the vampire. The vampire takes a used tampon and dips it into the water and says, " tea time."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:32 pm
O.O
*rofl*
The Elmo one was great. ^^

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

Primo V

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:14 am
how do you make a dog stop humping your leg?

you pic it up and give it a blow job.

how do you make a little girl cry twice?

you wipe your blood d**k on her favorite teddy bear.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff