Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
sonic the hedgehog rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whose the best?
  sonic
  shadow
  tails
  knuckles
  eggman
  rouge
  amy
  silver
  cream
  blaze
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 am
in this rp you can be any charcter made up or existing and there can be romance etc.

if you are made up fill in this

name:
description:
hobbies:
boyfriend/girlfriend( optional):
other:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:32 am
name:serendipity/serenity
what you are:hedgehog
description:she was crated as an ultimate life form. she was supposed to e able to control fate hence her name.
hobbies:unkown
boyfriend/girlfriend( optional):shadow
other:she is black with golden markings that look like an ancient text.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:38 am
serendipity was bored. she had been like this for sometime. she had woken from being suspended in time. she knew only one person. he was her best and only friend, shadow. she had somehow wandered off and was looking for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:42 am
(i would join but i've never played and i don't know a thing)  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:48 am
( ok ill tell you what its about. it is about a hedgehog called sonic who runs really fast and saves the world if you search what is sonic the hedgehog about you will find out. i think. and also you are an animal. like and shadow are hedgehogs)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:01 pm
Name: Dentsu
What are you: Armadillo
Description: Likes to believe he is the toughest being out there. Unlike Sonic and Shadow, who pride themselves on speed, he prides himself on the ability to take a punch, and on his own armour capabilities. Yet he can be quite kind when given the chance, despite his arrogance.
Hobbies: Digging and wrestling
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Will acquire one... right?
Other: Can climb walls and ceilings with ease. Will rush into a battle first, often without thinking.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:56 am
serendipity was running to look for shadow. because of her speed the trail she left was half gold and half black because of her strange gold markings. she slowed soon because she was feeling lonely again. the rings on her arms were suppressing her powers but she didn't know. she was rubbing one of the rings and walking. she still felt guilty of the space colony ARK's downfall.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:24 pm
Dentsu was striking rocks with his claws, giving a hearty laugh as each one broke into bits. "Yee-haw! That's a mighty fine break there! I's the strongest one out there!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:13 pm
name:Sonic
what you are:hedgehog
description:User Image
description as Super Sonic:User Image

hobbies:saving the world and hangin out with Tails and nuckles  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:01 am
(sorry no. no but sonic, scourge or any other character is still there. shadow is important to my character and her actually working.)

serendipity finally found something familiar. she followed what she remembered wand son found shadow.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:07 am
"Hoo-ee! Trainin's some thirsty business, tell ya whut! I better mosey on down to the waterin' hole and wet mah whistle!" He shuffled his way to a small wooded area where he knew there was a pond. He stopped when he saw a black and red hedgehog sitting by it. "Well butter mah side and call me a biscuit! Ain't that that Shadow guy over there? I reckon he could use a good holler, yessir!" And so he made his way toward Shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:10 am
serendipity stopped and put her hand on shadows shoulder. '' shadow, you ok?'' she looked slightly worried. her golden markings looked out of place on her pure black skin.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:17 am
He stopped, seeing another hedgehog join Shadow. "Uh-oh! Looks like a personal moment." He emerged from the bushes, showing up in plain sight of them. "Don't mind me, I'm just gonna go over there to get a drink." Dentsu hurried to the other side of the lake, as to not disturb the couple, and began to drink the water.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff