Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Is Super Smash bros losing its purpose? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:57 pm
Ever since Snake and Sonic were added into Brawl,some people say that Super Smash Bros is losing its purpose(which is bringing the greatest Nintendo characters into one game to kick each others' virtual butts).What do YOU guys think of this?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:37 am
I can kinda see your point with sonic, as he's historically a sega character, but check the original metal gear and see what platform it was under. Snake may have had a lot of play on sony, but Nintendo still owns his soooouuuuul! xp  

Introspective_Otaku

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:48 pm
I say the more characters the better. I love having tons of characters to try them out and try out new techniques!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:58 pm
As long as they don't go too overboard with the third party characters it should still be fine.  

Zombie7775

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:02 pm
A centralized group of epic characters is fine. 8D But like the others have said, sometimes the more the merrier isn't true, though it does give a nice variety. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:54 pm
Michael RD
Ever since Snake and Sonic were added into Brawl,some people say that Super Smash Bros is losing its purpose(which is bringing the greatest Nintendo characters into one game to kick each others' virtual butts).What do YOU guys think of this?

The purpose of Brawl is just to get friends together and having fun with Nintendo Video Game characters.  

Kunx990

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:39 pm
Kunx990
Michael RD

The purpose of Brawl is just to get friends together and having fun with Nintendo Video Game characters.

While still having them kick one another's virtual butts. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:20 pm
Dammit, I want King Boo, Captain Olimar (pikmin), and something-wolf Link.  

Pay Per Cuts

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:32 pm
King Boo and the other guy could be assist trophies but I agree about Wolf Link. They could get rid of his bombs but whats link without bombs? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:21 pm
SNAKE FAILS IN BRAWL.I want Geno,Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf using his sword.All I wish.  

Raike99

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Fireyblaze000
King Boo and the other guy could be assist trophies but I agree about Wolf Link. They could get rid of his bombs but whats link without bombs? confused

Well King Dedede is a playable character @_@ So I don't see the problem with King Boo and Olimar. Since Pikmin is popular and King Boo is the other big Mario baddie, next to Bowser. Tom Nook would have been awesome too, but he's in the background for the AC level. He could throw furniture and put you in debt, or loose % by taking items or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:28 pm
Raike99
SNAKE FAILS IN BRAWL.I want Geno,Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf using his sword.All I wish.

Sure, sure and Snake will be low tier and Pichu will be high tier. Anyways Cap is coming back as for the other two, they be secret characters.  

Kunx990

Pretendo13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:57 am
We need Geno and Lucario!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:32 pm

Sonic is a historic Rival to Mario. He makes sense to be in it.

Finaly Fantasy was originally with Nintendo as well as Metal Gear.

darkmag07

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:33 pm
More the Merrier.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items