Reply Zombies. Seriously.
I had a dream... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:09 pm
I'm not sure if it was a nightmare or not. (I didn't wake up in a sweat or anything)
But I had a dream I was going up these stairs with a weapon drawn, I'm sure it was a .45, and I reached the top of the stairs and zombies were standing in the doorway! gonk

So I fired 3 shots in the chest, I dunno why but I couldn't shoot the head, then I finally got the sweet ol' head shot on both of them, and a group of people met me on the same level. One of which having a remarkable resemblance to Mark Harmon. cool

I woke up soon after because of my alarm clock.

P.S.
Not really a dream sort of a vision at school. I pictured somebody in the hallway with a rifle. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:57 pm
I have zombie dreams all the time, usually once a week.  

Old Lord Brocktree

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:27 am
Zombie dreams are awesome unless you have the heavy trigger pull type.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:05 pm
I never have guns in my zombie dreams... cry  

OO23OO

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:35 pm
OO23OO
I never have guns in my zombie dreams... cry
What are you talking about, I never even have zombie dreams! I feel left out razz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:22 pm
i have at least 3 zombie dreams a week.
love them twisted  

Code_Name_Hunk

lance vahari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:31 pm
My dreams usually involve firearms, girls, zombies, and more girls.
And a never ending obstacle course...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:16 am
Good, I'm not the only one who has had a dream with Mark Harmon in it.

cool  

Lord Plate
Crew

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:05 am
Lord Plate

cool

That guy is awesome! I love NCIS!
Eh, what was your dream about? Or do I not want to know? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:09 am
The guns in my dreams never seem to function properly...except for the one I had a few months ago.  

Racknoss

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:28 pm
i had a dream where i was being chased by zombies/monster thingys but i was in the world of the game "yoshi story" for the n64 so everything was all cartoony. (think happy tree friends)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:54 am
Racknoss
The guns in my dreams never seem to function properly...except for the one I had a few months ago.

How Freudian.

OberFeldwebel
Lord Plate

cool

Haha, no. It was more that I was running after someone who turned out to be him. And then he shot me in the back. D:

This was a while a go, there was more to it but I can't remember.  

Lord Plate
Crew

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:26 am
Lord Plate

Haha, no. It was more that I was running after someone who turned out to be him. And then he shot me in the back. D:

This was a while a go, there was more to it but I can't remember.

Oh... well that makes me more curious.

Anyways, I had another dream.
Zombies! gonk It started out at home and there was this person banging on the front door. (it was winter, like it is now, and don't go to me saying, "Hey, zombies can't function in the winter! They would freeze!" it was a damn dream ok? Now I, being a smart person and figuring someone banging on the door would not be friendly, grabbed my handgun and chambered a round.
When before I got within sight of the front door it stopped and when I finally saw the door the person was just standing there all droopy. I aimed my weapon and walked forward slowly then he sprung to 'life' and wailed on the door again. I proceeded to shoot one hole through the door which somehow didn't shatter the glass and just made a hole, which followed to it's head.

I put the safety on and put the gun in my pocket. Then I walked outside drug the body onto the lawn and set it on fire with lacquer from the garage.
I went back inside and rounded up and loaded up all of my firearms.
For whatever reason I went to my old house to save somebody, and there were a horde of zombies outside the front door so I tried to sneak into the back garage door but to no avail. The zombies saw me and I shut the door and ran into the house. I noticed the 'guard' sleeping and yelled, "wake up they're here!" So I grabbed the Chinese SKS that was propped up against the table, checked to see if a round was loaded, there was, and I saw my 2nd zombie which shared the same fate as the first.
I proceeded into the living room where the person I'm supposed to save was.

After that for whatever reason we ended up in a hotel. We were listening to a radio station that still had music playing and probably about 5 minutes later people starting showing up, not zombies, people!
So we got out of our room and met the people and told them that we need to barricade this building more, because frankly, we couldn't do it by ourselves.

So we put the children in the waiting room which had a fireplace and on top of it for some reason were toys. After barricading pretty much the whole 1st floor I came back to that room where a little boy was trying to get on top of the fireplace, I helped him up and he pulled down this remote control car.
After that I don't remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:52 pm
I had a dream with zombie third graders in it. It was kind of funny, really. My H&K P2000 kept reloading by itself, but all I could do was shoot the boys and girls on their private spots.

And their blood was black.  

-Fatal Desires-

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:30 pm
I had an odd one. Based sorta off of a vampire book from the author of "Monster Island". Mixed in with 28 Weeks Later.
I had an AR-15/M16A2 (it randomly switched between semi auto and full auto), adn there was just this one giant zombie (he looked a lot like that one guy posted in the "Americans, why do YOU need your guns" thread) that I kept shooting over and over. HE wouldn't go the ******** down! This was the only dream in which I actually used the firearm, it worked, and it worked like in real life. Down to the trigger pull. I seemed to only have one pocket for magazines, and it never seemed to get empty. So after emptying about 3 magazines into his chest, I manage a head shot just before he crushes me. Then, I push the body off a cliff onto some sharp rocks.

The dream replayed. Except, The charging handle got replaced with what felt like a pull cord, and it had a handle on the side of the bolt.

The dream replayed yet again. Except, I had an AK-47. THAT JAMMED. Alot. Still killed him, still pushed him off a cliff.
I think it would have been better if I'd gotten a Mosin Nagant and blown it's entire chest out mrgreen

[/thread revive]  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces