Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:42 pm
Okay this one of mah new rps i am now making XP well hope you have fun!!! read the rules, plot, and character info so you will know how this is gunna go mrgreen

PLOT
Okay ill make this short, the Hugarashi school is now in danger eek ! there are blood sucking monsters called Hakai. They are after the 10 people who have a piece of crystal in them. Ages ago ther was a powerful crystal, more powerful than anything in the world. But the humans thought it was to dangerous to have the crystal in there world with the Hakai sneeking around to get it so they shatered the crystal, only in ten pieces cauz thats all they could do because the crystals powers were to strong to break it up to thousands of pieces. they took each piece in oposit directions around the world and burned them till there was nuthing left. but the crystal's powers did not die, some how it was reborn into ten students who are now in danger. These ten students are called Mori. Bu thats not all, Hakais have been descovered a while ago by the Hakai Hunter Agency, aka H.H.A. they are also out to get the crystal but are not trying to kill the Mori students. it us up to you to chose your side...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RULES
1. Keep it PG-13, i will let things slide if they are not that big of a deal
2. plz dont go ove board with the cussing..i dont think ppl like to hear F this and F that
3. if ya wanna kill some one pm me and ill see if it is okay with the person, you can always come back to life tho so its ok if u get killed once or twice
4. you dont have to spell every thing correctly but spell it so we can understand
5. no saying "lol" or "ttyl" or anything like that i would prefer "Naruto laughed" or "Okay ill talk to you tomorrow" okay
6. if you have a problem with anything i posted or other people posted pm me and ill see what i can do mrgreen
7. us (()) and [] when out of talking in rp
8.use "" when talking and italics when thinking pleas and many thanx mrgreen
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHARACTER INFO
fill this out, you can pm me ur profile or post it up in here...

Gaian name:

Char name:

Char age: [plz be ages 13-17, unless ur a teacher than you can be what ever age you wanna be]

Species: [if ur a Hakai, H.H.A., or a Mori, or even human]

Power level: [put it fom 0-10, if ur a mori you will start off at 0-3 caus you just descovered ur powers caus you gain powers frm the crystal piece at ages 13-16]

Power element: (fire, water, ice, air, earth, or anything u can think of....u can have more than 1 eement tho)

Bio: [plz dont put a long story 3nodding ]

Other: [anyother info, go ahead and just put it out there mrgreen ]

Apperance: [pics are wanted no descriptions unless you dont have one its fine with meh, if u dont find one i can help find ne for u ^.^]
CHARACTERS IN THIS RP
you can pm me ur profile or just post it up i really dont care mrgreen
Gaian name: Sayuki-Uchiha

Char name: Fujuki Hatake

Char age: 14 [her b-day is in a month or so]

Species: Mori

Power level: 1

Power element: Mixture of water, earth, and fire [the basic elements]

Bio: she lived a normal life with her foster parents since she was 3 years old. but she just descovered her powers a few days ago and is ignoring them because she is afraid what she will become...

Other: she thinks her older brother, Uriyu, has died, but he didnt.

Apperance: User Image

Gaian name: FlameDemerio

Char name: Flame

Char age: 17

Power level: 3

Power: Flame has the power to create and control fire((not so much control yet....)) He also has the ability to see things about poeple. It normally comes as an image around them, on them or behind them. He shows what he saw by drawing it. This power appered recently and use to give him head ach but Flame spent a whole night after he discovered it learning to control it. Now he can use it by closing his eyes then opening them instead of random outburst and it doesn't hurt his head anymore.

Bio: Flame use to have friends, but two years ago when he dicovered he had powers he became a loner because he was afraid he would hurt poeple.

Other: For the past two years Flame has studied martial arts and sword-play. He is also a very talented artist. He is always carring around 5 sketch-books. 2 for drawings of the students, 1 for groups, 1 for scenery and 1 for what he sees with his powers.

gaian name:akatsuki ninja girl 1

character:Khana

species:mori(just hasnt descovered it yet)

power Lvl:5

power element:

Bio:Khana used to be a fiery and moody person but after a couple years and with seeing the hakai she has grow to be shy, timid, and afraid of a lot of things.And she likes to be sarcastic a lot.

Other:Even though she is shy and timid you can find her like anywhere like right next to you and you won't even had nocticed

apperance: User Image

Gaian name: ChihiroUchiha

Char name: Chihiro Uchiha

Char age: I guess 13 since the agi thing

Species: Mori (please ^_^)

Power element:

Bio: Sasukes younger sister. Used to live in the Hyuuga Clan where they treated her cruely. Wen she ran away Itachi told her she was an Uchiha since she diddnte remeber her past. Whne she found out she had powers, she kept them secret for her sake and others (only for this RP)

Other: has a Pehonix and Dragon inside her and Orochimaru is her #1 fear

*she wear a blue shirt, capris, her headband is on her forehead, and a necaklice with the Uchiha sign on it)

Char name: Yomi Kanai

Char age: 20

Species: H.H.A. [ppl dont know about it tho]

Power level: 7

Power element:

Bio: Her brother died by the hands of a Hakai so she joined the H.H.A. but keeps it a secret.

Other: nuthing yet

Gaian name: twilight_animeprincess

Char name: Inoue Ukitake

Char age: 15

Power level: 1

Power element:

Bio: She is a new student at the school becuase she just moved to the city when her parents died in an accident. She discovered her powers about a month later and has been trying to control it. She has studied in archery for more than half of her life and she a great aim. She is a friendly girl and likes to talk to others.

Gaian name: Minimonkey_s

Char name: Damin

Char age: 14

Species: H.H.A.

Power level:

Power element

Bio: Parents were killed by Haki and thats why he joined H.H.A. He has spent the last 3 years in sword play.

Other: He can use spirits and there powers at his will for fighting. When he gets in a seriouse fight he pulls his headband over his eyes to see the spirits better.

Apperance:Avi without cape and a katana on his back with his headband on his forehead

Gaian name: Zeinzu Randoso

Char name: Daniel "Oz" Osborne

Species: werewolf(since there r demons but i can be a normal human if not)

Power element: can speak with animals and high senses

Bio: Oz was bitten by a werewolf named Vince. Oz now goes to the high school to get revenge.

Other: Oz has a bad habit of smoking.

Gaian name:kitty1648

Char name:Kitty Uchiha

Char age:13

Species:mori

Power level:1

Power element:fire

Bio:Kitty's parents were killed by Itachi during the Uchiha clan massacre, like Sasuke, she swears revenge against Itachi

Apperance:pink hair, hazel eyes, changes outfit a lot

Name: Nami Johnson
Species: Human
Power lvl: 3
Power element: Air
Bio: Nami is a girl from a privite school across town. She found out she had control over air 3 years ago and begun to practice it in her free time. Two months after she discovered her power she was attacked by a Haki. It tasted her blood and became powerful enough to lead a large pack. Every sence then she has become a assain like Haki Hunter of her own accord. She disregards live and is reckless and perfers to be alone.
Apearence:
User Image
User Image

11. ~Fujuki's friends from a diff school~

1st friend:

Char name: Mitsuki Yushi

Bio: She is one Fujuki's old friends. They are best friends and so is her other two. They been friends since they were babies but Fujuki moved away without telling anyone and she is mad because she didnt even tell her where. She is kinfda the leader of the three friends now. Her and her other two freinds letf looking for her and she is mad that she left rigth before her b-day. She is very loud and sometimes dosnt know when to shut up.

Other:

Apperance: the one with straight down hair User Image

2nd friend:

Char name: Yura Tokashi

Bio: She is one Fujuki's old friends. They are also best friends. Yura is teh shy one in the group, she is always quiet and chses teh right chocies, unlike Mitsuki. She is alway sthe last one to have a say in anything and that is why she was dragged along with the other two to go after Fujuki.

Other:

Apperance: the one with the braids User Image

3rd friend:

Char name: Korata Saku

Bio: She is one Fujuki's old friends. She is also Fujuki's best friend and came out looking for her with Mitsuki and Yura. She is the second loud one becuase she is normal but a bit partyish but isnt as loud and crazy as Mitsuki. Her and Mitsuki take ver everything and are a bit annoying at first but they soon will grow on ya.

Other:

Apperance: but more curly hair User Image

~Old friend from school~

Char name:

Char age: 15 almost 16

Bio: H ewas Fujuki's first friend in 1st grade but they went their own ways. He still taked to her every once in a while if they met in teh halls but they didnt pay much attemtion to eachother. He kinda had a crush on her when they were ittle and that is why he talked to her then, but now he dosent think he does. he says they arfe just good friends.

Other: Came looking for her when he over heard her three friends say she ran off to find a better life but they were just making crazy guesses but he dosent know. He is also the most popular guy in school at the other school he goes to.

Gaian name:Sin The Son Of Hades

Char name:Vince

Species: werewolf

Power level: 5

Power element: enlightened senses

Bio: A werewolf, who tracked down the one he bit named Oz. He became a student so he could either kill Oz or team up with him.

Other: gambles too much
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:44 pm
Gaian name: FlameDemerio

Char name: Flame

Power level: 5

Power: Flame has the power to create and control fire((not so much control yet....)) He also has the ability to see things about poeple. It normally comes as an image around them, on them or behind them. He shows what he saw by drawing it. This power appered recently and use to give him head ach but Flame spent a whole night after he discovered it learning to control it. Now he can use it by closing his eyes then opening them instead of random outburst and it doesn't hurt his head anymore. He now calls it Shiryuku and can use it to predict his opponets moves in a fight and see memories.

Bio: Flame use to have friends, but two years ago when he dicovered he had powers he became a loner because he was afraid he would hurt poeple.

Other: For the past two years Flame has studied martial arts and sword-play. He is also a very talented artist. He is always carring around 5 sketch-books. 2 for drawings of the students, 1 for groups, 1 for scenery and 1 for what he sees with his powers.

Apperance:
User Image
User Image
User Image

His Shiryoku when fighting

User Image  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:50 pm
YAAY thnx for joinin mrgreen 3nodding  
Khana Uchiha rolled 7 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 7, 3, 2, 9, 3 Total: 39 (7-70)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:53 am
gaian name:akatsuki ninja girl 1

character:Khana

species:mori((just hasn't discovered that yet))

power Lvl:3

Bio:Khana parents left her in a polar reigon and she still has no clue how she survived.She just knows she lived in a foster home but she ran away because she didn't care to have a family anymore.She now lives in the city and is old enough to take care of herself.She is moody most of the time but is also very quiet sometimes.

Other:She sort of has a crush on Oz((hahaha))but does not really show it that much

apperance:
User Image  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:50 pm
Gaian name: ChihiroUchiha

Char name: Chihiro Uchiha

Char age: I guess 13 since the agi thing

Species: Mori (please ^_^)

Bio: Sasukes younger sister. Used to live in the Hyuuga Clan where they treated her cruely. Wen she ran away Itachi told her she was an Uchiha since she diddnte remeber her past. Whne she found out she had powers, she kept them secret for her sake and others (only for this RP)

Other: has a Pehonix and Dragon inside her and Orochimaru is her #1 fear

Apperance: http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k150/jucarodrey/avatar29665_32gif.jpg

*she wear a blue shirt, capris, her headband is on her forehead, and a necaklice with the Uchiha sign on it)

((sorry...I dont know how to put a pi on these)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:34 pm
thnx 4 joinin well we can wait 4 1 more person so we have 5 pplz to start but if ya wanna start eirly its fine mrgreen  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:56 pm
I dont care what we do...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:58 pm
uuhhh.....mkay i guess noone wants to start yet well wait then >.<  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:58 pm
((We do need some Hakai and H.H.A.....of who care!!))
Flame walked into his first class of the day. Man....another day of classes.... Flame thought going to his seat in the back by the window
What a wast of time....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:01 pm
(I wanna start but if everyone else wants to wait...*sgihs* I guess I'll start also)

Chihiro walks inside a classroom quietly and sits

"..." *takes out a book and reads*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:03 pm
((lol XP))
Fujuki woke up late and looked at her clock to se that she was late for her first day of school [the semester barley started about a week ago tho] "CRAP!" she ran to get some cloths and jumped in th shower and when she was doen she ran to school (not using her powers to run super fast tho XP) she barged into the class room and skid into the class room infront of all the students, he face turned red fom embarassment uhg my first day of school and im already screwing up everything she thought to herself...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:06 pm
*Chihiro looked up form her book*

"Hello..."

*looks back into the book*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:08 pm
Flame stopped looking out the window as a girl skidded into the room exausted. He looked around at everyone else who were also looking at her. There was a dead silence for a while then the bell rang.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:09 pm
Fujuki froze in front of the class for a moment and it was silent "Uh srry im late" she said breaking the silence then she walked to the back of the class next to the window and looked out it so she wouldnt have to see the faces laughing at her...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:14 pm
Flame looked at the new girl as she sat down in the seat infront of him. Then he pulled out his scetch book and started to draw.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff