Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
triplets Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:01 pm
someone told me you can have triplets in the sims. Is it true?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:27 pm
Yes, it's true that you can have triplets, quads even. But you need a hack to make it possible. I cant seem to find the page where the hack is though.  

tamenak

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:59 am
Like Tamenak said, not without hacks. But unless you have hacks, jut twins are possible.

...And single babies, of course.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:10 pm
shoot! cause i want triplets  

bighairy dog

Psychadelic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:05 pm
I think you need to install inteen or something? (not sure about this tough, and don't reccomend you installing it either because I've heard lots of people saying it ruined their games)
Or was it with a cheat? I think I remember someone once talking about that on this guild, and telling how you do that.. I just don't remember in which topic it was <.<

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:12 pm
how do u get inteen? i found the website but there was like 6 billion things u could download and nothing looked like what i'v been hearing about inteen  

bighairy dog

Psychadelic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:51 am
bighairy dog
how do u get inteen? i found the website but there was like 6 billion things u could download and nothing looked like what i'v been hearing about inteen

I don't really know, since I never looked for it. But once again, I don't reall recommend installing it..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:26 pm
You can download InTeen here, choose one of them, depending on which EP's you have. And be sure to read everything in the thread for it.

And as with all hacks and mods there's a chance to mess up your game. I've had both InTeen and InSim, and both worked perfect for me. I'm currently using InSim, and have had no problems with it.

tamenak

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:28 pm
What is the cheat code for triplets?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:07 am
Jessie_0160
What is the cheat code for triplets?

There is no cheat code, you need a hack. Read the posts above.

tamenak

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:46 am
I have downloaded Inteen before on my computer but i had to take it out because it was messing my game up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:07 am
Even quadruplets using this hack? Hm... Being able to have 4 kids at once would make it a lot faster for my alien sims to take over the world...  

Fin Raziel

Ravynical

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:09 pm
Isn't there a glitch that can occur, too? I've heard it super-rare, but someone I talked to once had 4 children at the same time, even though the message had said "There's ONE new baby on the way". I could be wrong, though. =/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:37 am
i use the forcetwins cheat to make a dude that had been preganet by aliens and it was a boy and girl.  

iFae

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:54 am
i ussed the force twins once on my sim he was going to have an alien baby,he ended up having 3 kids at once razz  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff