Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Official Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Welcome To The Deck Luv
But if Will is the new captain... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VC Verse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:31 pm
Couldn't he just say, "Ok Elizabeth, ok new son, do you fear death?" And then have them on his ship for life, with him? It seems like that would have been obvious to him... Or at least, nearly kill them both, say the whole "Do you fear death?" part, and give them eternity as a "punishment" on the Dutchman. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but it's driving me nuts.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:07 am
You've a point there, mate, but I don't think that Cap'n Turner would be willing to nearly kill his wife and son, even if it meant spending the ten years with him. Plus, what would happen if the Dutchman went under another captain after Turner's ten years were up? Liz and the boy would still be stuck on board.

PLUS Liz has to hold the chest containing Will's heart to show her faithfulness to him for ten years.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

VC Verse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:42 pm
Eh, but ten years in between visits... They've seen eachother many times when they were say, 25. Now 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85... That's only 6 more times to really see eachother! And Will would still live after Liz dies... I dunno, seems pretty rough.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:43 am
I'm pretty sure that Will is only doomed to captain the Dutchman for ten years. Once that's over, he can go be with Liz and his son for the rest of his days. The duty of the Dutchman, at that point, will be passed on to another.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

VC Verse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:56 pm
I thought the Dutchman MUST have a captain, and the only way to change captains, is to kill the previous one by stabbing the heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:25 pm
Nah, Will's only stuck on there for ten years. He will have to name his successor. Will will then put his heart back in his human chest, and the new captain will carve out his heart.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Tornadomaster_Auron

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:27 pm
if that be true, then Will should name Jack Sparrow captain pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:03 pm
Tornadomaster_Auron
if that be true, then Will should name Jack Sparrow captain pirate

I'm hoping that he'll fetch James Norrington from the Locker and name him as the successor. ninja I'm pathetic. Yeah, yeah.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Wench called sarah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:44 pm
you guys know that would be a really cool plot for the 4th movie cuz there is going to be a 4th and i know that jack is in it and i know Liz is not going to be but i am not sure is Orlando signed up for the 4th one i think he will be there for a little bit cuz what kind of pirates are they if they dont kill people and Will will have to be there to pick up the bodies and be sexy about it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:01 pm
VC Verse
Couldn't he just say, "Ok Elizabeth, ok new son, do you fear death?" And then have them on his ship for life, with him? It seems like that would have been obvious to him... Or at least, nearly kill them both, say the whole "Do you fear death?" part, and give them eternity as a "punishment" on the Dutchman. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but it's driving me nuts.

If he did that he would turn into Davy Jones  

Loveless in the Twilight

OreoMcFlurry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:58 am
VC Verse
I thought the Dutchman MUST have a captain, and the only way to change captains, is to kill the previous one by stabbing the heart.

that's what i thought, too... and isn't will immortal since he's the captain? because when captain jack sparrow wanted to be the captain of the dutchman, didn't gibbs tell him that he'd be doomed to wander the seas for all eternity, shuttling the dead? and, not to be mean to will or anything... but he got off real easy if all he has to do is captain the dutchman for ten years in place of dying.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:46 am
HOLD EVERYTHING!! I HAVE JUST MADE AN IMPORTANT DISCOVERY!!!

As it turns out, Will is bound to the Dutchman for ETERNITY. He can only go ashore ONCE EVERY TEN YEARS. FOR ETERNITY...unless someone stabs his heart.  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:59 am
VC Verse

some people say why does he not just bring them on th with out killing them sometimes they under water he would be fine but they woud die  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 pm
I don't think that Will ever goes into the land of the living. I think he just stays on the other side a guides those people floating in the water and in the boats. Only Davy Jones was in both worlds and he went to the wrecks to trap souls into his service. Maybe Will can't recruit people to his service unless they are already dead.  

Nicole-Krisa

whycantyoudeletethistrash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:35 pm
Blue Jay Sparrow
HOLD EVERYTHING!! I HAVE JUST MADE AN IMPORTANT DISCOVERY!!!

As it turns out, Will is bound to the Dutchman for ETERNITY. He can only go ashore ONCE EVERY TEN YEARS. FOR ETERNITY...unless someone stabs his heart.

0.o  
Welcome To The Deck Luv

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces