Trent Engaged? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:17 am
Yeah, this belongs in the trent subby, but I wanted more response than it would in there.

Anyway, apparently trent has been engaged to Denise Milfort since November 2005.
Rumours about the girl in some of the pictures taken at gigs have been circulating for ages now, but if this is true, they're definitely more than friends
xd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:23 pm
I hope she's nice to him and not some megabitch after his money and sucess.  

Stupid Twilight Whore

APC13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:57 pm
i still think hes gay!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:34 pm
APC13
i still think hes gay!

me too. XD  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:18 pm
Oh, I have no doubt that he likes the ladies. (He might be bi, though.)
But I don't want him to get married. I want him to be lonely forever!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:28 pm
Crazy Kitten Smile

Why don't you just imprison him in your house and break his ankles Misery style? xd  

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:32 pm
Redwiz
Crazy Kitten Smile

Why don't you just imprison him in your house and break his ankles Misery style? xd

Hmm, tempting. . .

ACTUALLY, I just never want to hear about Trent's personal life again, because, as much as I love him, it's really only the music I care about.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:48 pm
Crazy Kitten Smile
Redwiz
Crazy Kitten Smile

Hmm, tempting. . .

ACTUALLY, I just never want to hear about Trent's personal life again, because, as much as I love him, it's really only the music I care about.

Ah.  

Easy Listening Nightmares
Crew

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:23 pm
BUT, personal experience is what makes good music.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:15 pm
Oh, come on. I'm sure just about every one of you wants to know who he's dating, let alone the rest of his personal life.

I'm not surprised. I knew he was going to find "someone" eventually. I'm surprised there aren't more crying fangirls around here.  

Gone Still

Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:49 pm
Almighty Toilet Plunger
APC13
i still think hes gay!

me too. XD
[I heard he amited to making out with one of his band mates, rumor?]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:55 am
Yup, he did say that. Its in this amazing interview here : http://theninhotline.net/archives/articles/manager/display_article.php?id=148

If you haven't read it, I strongly reccomend you do. Its long, but its totally worth it.  

Ume Makoto

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:40 am
Crazy Kitten Smile
Redwiz
Crazy Kitten Smile

Hmm, tempting. . .

User Image
User Image

Wait, I heard someone say Trent, Gay and Bi in the same thread... my gaydar is tingling.... Just kidding. As far as Trent being gay, I can only hope, but I am almost certain (After reading Long Hard Road Out of Hell) that Trent is at least bisexual seeing as Manson hinted to them being more then friends at one point.

As far as him remaining lonely goes... it really isn't becasue I don't like him or anything, but it is because I found that getting married is the first step to destroying a performer.... the pain helps writers like Trent, look what happened to Manson and Vallo after they got married... thier music went to s**t... then again...i am not fond of Trent's newer stuff anyway, and that might explain why....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:45 am
Ume Makoto
Yup, he did say that. Its in this amazing interview here : http://theninhotline.net/archives/articles/manager/display_article.php?id=148

If you haven't read it, I strongly reccomend you do. Its long, but its totally worth it.

User Image
User Image

Thank you so much it horrifically rare to find any believable personal background on Trent, even though that is part of the enigma

Captn J Harkness

Dapper Millionaire

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200

Inuko Dyneir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:28 pm
Rogue Deceit
i am not fond of Trent's newer stuff anyway, and that might explain why....
No, that's because as he matured, he wants to write stuff that's more about the world and such, rather than the introspective stuff he'd find when he cracks open the journal. Ilove Year Zero and with teeth . . . but the Pretty Hate Machine, Downward Spiral, and the Fragile are the three greatest CD's of the genre, or anything close to it. (Basically, better than everything exclusing Techno. Classical, and Folk Japanese, because those things can't be compared. They each take a different mood.)

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff