Reply [Mythical Creatures]- Werewolfs, Vampire, Unicorn,ect
All Kinds of Vampires! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZubZeroDante

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:53 am
I would like to state the Fact that most people do not know of most types of Vampire they mostly know the basic Blood Suckers, Here is a List of the vampire types I know

-Blood Sucking Bat Like Vampire
-Psi Sucking Vampire
-Flesh Eating Vampire
-Lust Vampire
-Hybrid Vampire
-Mage Vampire
-Evolutionary Vampire
-Space Vampire(Si-Fi lol)
-Human Vampire
-Tranforming Vampire
-HellFire Vampire

There is probably more but thats all i can think of right now, I would like to Talk about the Lust and Human Vampires

Lust Vampires-Feed off of Sex yes Sex instead of Blood but they still do drink blood.

Human Vampires-Are just likeyou or me or any human but these Humans Drink Blood and stay away from garlic and Sun, Yes i know its pretend but as long you act like a proper Vampire then you are one mabey not your mythical magic Vampire but you are still consider a Vampire.

That is my info of the Varieties of Vampires, you are welcome to post your comments.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:05 pm
I knew about a lot of those, but I must add the Psychic Vampires to the list. They feed off of life enrgy instead of blood.  

Vampyric_Essence

Persaphonia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:28 pm
there is acctuly only 3 types.

Psi (energy)
sangarius (blood)
Hybrid (mix)

all of thoes other fall into one the 3 catogories.

now onto sexual vampires they arnt vampire at all
indeed they are vampiric creatures but arnt vampires.
they are acculy succubuses or the male form incubuses.
oh and they dont need blood.

oh and senecretsia a psi vampire is a psychic vampire
they are also know as energy vampires and paranic vampires  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:47 pm
yeah i agree with the girl above me twisted  

bittersweet1313

Prescribed Minds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:55 pm
a sexual vampire is merely an incubus or succubus succubus refers to the females of the race  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:36 pm
@Persaphonia- the plural form of incubus or sucubus is incubi or sucubi. Kind of like cactus=cacti.

There are a dozen different types of vampires, but there are only those three catagories. There's, and I assure you, a different type of vampire for almost every place where there is such thing as a vampire. Many of them are all basically the same thing, but the myths surrounding them and some of their characteristics are different. In some places, it's even believed that their variant of the vampire was actually a helper to the people before becoming drunk off the scent of blood and draining a woman of her body's blood before moving on to more victims.

Everyone, if you're planning on posting a catalog of vampires, get it mostly right and include at least semi-proper grammar.

*EDIT* There's no such thing as a flesh-eating vampire. What you're referring to is a zombie and is no way like a vampire. Vampires are mostly considered intelligent, if not dead, creatures. Zombies, which eat flesh, are considered universally, to be unintelligent.  

Jill2282

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:44 pm
I like mage vampires ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:45 am
Well as for this topic...
Yet if you go to wikipedia like i did and type vampire i completely disagree with whatever they state...
"In folkloric tales, the undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive." That was an extract from Wikipedia.
Vampires are free roaming, they are rumored not to be able to cross water but i completely doubt so.
And then there is a rumor that vampires cannot be near garlic. Well, what are they expecting? A massive allergy reaction?
I mean, vampires have sensitive noses and a delicate sense of smell.
And as for stabbing a vampire through the heart with a stake.
Wouldn't anyone die?
Like hell yea.
There are also many beliefs the ways that vampires come around as an undead. But seriously, you have to bitten by one and even better, you have to extend an invitation for them to bite you.
Then how do find one?
Many elaborate rituals were used to identify a vampire. One method of finding a vampire's grave involved leading a virgin boy through a graveyard or church grounds on a virgin stallion — the horse would supposedly balk at the grave in question. Generally a black horse was required, though in Albania it should be white. Holes appearing in the earth over a grave were taken as a sign of vampirism.
Like haha!
I mean, if there is a drought the earth cracks or there are just some holes left by a forgetful and careless grave digger...
Wooh boy...
Even the myth of vampires reflection not turning up in a mirror. FAKE.
The Greek vrykolakas/tympanios was capable of both reflection and shadow...
See? Many things people say are FAKE and assumed by their weak assumptions just to reassure themselves.  

Elda Von Katherine

Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ominous Noodles

Dramatic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:47 am
Elda Von Katherine
Well as for this topic...
Yet if you go to wikipedia like i did and type vampire i completely disagree with whatever they state...
"In folkloric tales, the undead vampires often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited when they were alive." That was an extract from Wikipedia.
Vampires are free roaming, they are rumored not to be able to cross water but i completely doubt so.
And then there is a rumor that vampires cannot be near garlic. Well, what are they expecting? A massive allergy reaction?
I mean, vampires have sensitive noses and a delicate sense of smell.
And as for stabbing a vampire through the heart with a stake.
Wouldn't anyone die?
Like hell yea.
There are also many beliefs the ways that vampires come around as an undead. But seriously, you have to bitten by one and even better, you have to extend an invitation for them to bite you.
Then how do find one?
Many elaborate rituals were used to identify a vampire. One method of finding a vampire's grave involved leading a virgin boy through a graveyard or church grounds on a virgin stallion — the horse would supposedly balk at the grave in question. Generally a black horse was required, though in Albania it should be white. Holes appearing in the earth over a grave were taken as a sign of vampirism.
Like haha!
I mean, if there is a drought the earth cracks or there are just some holes left by a forgetful and careless grave digger...
Wooh boy...
Even the myth of vampires reflection not turning up in a mirror. FAKE.
The Greek vrykolakas/tympanios was capable of both reflection and shadow...
See? Many things people say are FAKE and assumed by their weak assumptions just to reassure themselves.

that is very true. a;so, the cross thing, absolutely fake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:08 am
I agree with Persaphonia. Those are the only three types of vampires I've heard of, and and as Persaphonia said, all the other's (mostly) appear to fall into those categories.

I think Jill2282 is also right. A flesh-eating vampire...well.. it really doesn't make much sense. Likewise, there's some that don't fit at all. Afterall, Vampires are creatures that in one way or another leech off of other creatures for energy.

So how would a Hellfire vampire work? a Mage vampire? Or god forbid, a space vampire? At the top it was basically describing vampires kind've like Scientific names, except the first word being what they drain, and the second of course being species, but as you move further down the list, it seems to suggest more that they're a vampire... that can do this.

For example, I'm assuming a Mage Vampire is a vampire with magical abilities? Doesn't that still just make it a vampire, and depending on what it drains, should fall under one of the upper categories?

(P.S. Isn't Human vampire a tidbit contradictory?)  

darth_rinzler

Eloquent Mage

12,500 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Hiroko the Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:33 pm
idk wat to say.........*only knew of blood sucking vamps*.......i know -
I AM A KRAZY PERSON!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

yea that works. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:53 am
wow, sounds really interesting!  

Sasura16

The Committee Staff Vampire

900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • nuGen Staff 25

banditdragonlady101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:55 am
i would just like to point out. the whole garlic and sun thing.... aint true!!! geeze those are myths made up to get kids to think there is a way of killing vampires. the dont like the sun yes but they wont burn into flames. i did a report on vampires thank u very much. dont believe in the myths until u know all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:18 pm
vampires are kinda like.....albino people with anemia who have super sences...

and all the stuff i researched, and the fiction books ive read (i know that doesn't really count but still) as far as i can tell the vampire race made up the fact that crosses and holy water hurts and kills them so that people didnt start freaking out that vampires were invincible.

i know this may seem like a load of bull and you may not agree with me but its ok cause its just my opinion.

ive read every vampire book i could get my lil hands on and people have soo many different opinions on vampire and you know we will never really know who is right...as far as i know...lolz

i watched men in black the other day and i know its stupid but the guy "k" said "Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew..the Earth was the center
of the universe.
Five hundred years ago,
everybody knew the Earth was flat.
And fifteen minutes ago, you knew
that people were alone on this planet.
Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."

this was for aliens of course but i find that could be used for vampires...ok im rambling lolz sry peoples  

vamp_love92

x blossoming-innocence x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 pm
Jill2282
@Persaphonia- the plural form of incubus or sucubus is incubi or sucubi. Kind of like cactus=cacti.

There are a dozen different types of vampires, but there are only those three catagories. There's, and I assure you, a different type of vampire for almost every place where there is such thing as a vampire. Many of them are all basically the same thing, but the myths surrounding them and some of their characteristics are different. In some places, it's even believed that their variant of the vampire was actually a helper to the people before becoming drunk off the scent of blood and draining a woman of her body's blood before moving on to more victims.

Everyone, if you're planning on posting a catalog of vampires, get it mostly right and include at least semi-proper grammar.

*EDIT* There's no such thing as a flesh-eating vampire. What you're referring to is a zombie and is no way like a vampire. Vampires are mostly considered intelligent, if not dead, creatures. Zombies, which eat flesh, are considered universally, to be unintelligent.

I kinda agree with the zombie part. I kinda knew that there are different essences of vampires, but to pinpoint what it was those types exactly do (other than the classical vampire Dracula) was beyond me....so I'm actually getting educated here xD  
[Mythical Creatures]- Werewolfs, Vampire, Unicorn,ect

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff