[PRP] Ask me no questions [Akin + Tiruan] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:27 pm
User Image

Tiruan nibbled absently on the end of a bone, trying to get any last bits of meat off of it. He was definitely sated seeing as the hunt had been a good one. He hadn't been starving before he made the catch either. Thus there was really no reason for him to be here, besides the fact that he had honestly nothing better to do. It was sad really, that all he had to do was chew on bones, but such was life. Anything was better than having to face Mekali.

The lion couldn't contain his cringe at the name. He liked her, he really did, but it was so hard to be around her. Everything he said ended up wrong (or, more wrong than it usually did). Tiruan really should just assume that she would take the opposite of what he had to say, but it was for that very reason that he didn't even have the courage to tell her that he hated her. Sigh. Life was so complicated sometimes. It was so much easier just to stay out here and nibble on bones.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:36 pm
User Image

Akin was bored and found that there was no one around to play with. Everyone else seemed to be busy or off somewhere else. The little cub sighed as he flicked his tail. He was bursting with enegery but there was nothing to expend it on.

A beetle caught his attention and he pounced on it, flipping over onto his back and tossing it up in the air. After awhile of batting it around it lost his intrest and he wander on, leaving the poor beetle to resume its activities.

The little black cub saw someone in the distance, and crouched down low. He belly crawled slowly across the grownd, stalking his prey. The tip of the larger lions tail had caught his attention now and he moved slowly, waiting for just the right moment. "Rawwwwwwr" he pounced and aimed for the tail.  

Shariea

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:50 pm
Said tail was, of course, flicking irritably as though expression Tiruan's unhappy train of thought. Truth be told, he probably should have been paying more attention to his surroundings, but the lion was wallowing in self-pity. That was clearly more important than whatever was going on around him. Thus, Tiruan jumped when he felt paws on his tail, whirling around to find himself face to face with—

A cub?

The lion frowned, wondering how he could have missed the approach of a cub. He needed to stop getting so lost in his thinking. It was making him susceptible to attacks! Just think of his poor tail! Tiruan turned to make sure that his tail was alright, before turning back to face the cub. "Horrible pounce," he replied, lying as was his custom, "I totally heard you coming there.. er... little... cub.... thing...."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:09 pm
"Oh" he said blinking a little and batting at the tail. He slamed himself to the ground, rolling over on his shoulder and playing with the tail which seemed content to flick about and keep his attention. He growled playfully at it and attempted to catch it between his paws and gnaw on it.

"I'll get better with practice." he said after a moment of attempting to catch the tail. "and how could you hear me over your bone gnawing?" he asked, turning gentle brown curious eyes to stare up at the much larger male. Simple question.  

Shariea

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:20 pm
Heeey! Be nice to the tail! It's sensitive you know! And delicate and beautiful and and.... Tiruan liked it. Very much. The lion's frown deepened, as his tail flicked more, not quite realizing that was what was keeping the cub's attention. Having been an only child, he had spent most of his days pampered by his mother and father. He most certainly didn't have any experience raising cubs of his own – he was pretty sure he didn't have any cubs – and so he really had no idea what kind of games they played. Tiruan liked to think he was above silly games when he was a cub.

"I could hear you perfectly because I have super amazing skills," the lion sniffed, doing his best to look miffed that the cub would even question the skills he didn't have. "I was just giving you an opportunity to practice, that was all." That cub was looking at him in a way that almost made him feel bad for talking to him like that. Almost. He would have to do more than be cute to make Tiruan feel bad about lying.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:50 pm
Akin giggled as the tail flicked again at he batted at it some more, it was always moving! He would get ahold of it and go to gnaw on it and then it would pull away! Tails where so fun. He moved to grab it between his front paws and kick out with his back paws on it, he would teach it a lesson!

He blinked his brown eyes up at the larger male and tilted his head, looking at him upside down. "Super skills?" he asked, blinking again. "WOW" he rolled over onto his feet and trotted around to look up at the male from his front now, standing in the midst of the bones he had been gnawing on. "What kind of skills? huh Huh!?! And did I do good, Did I? I know I have to learn but i got reeeeeeeeal close to the ground like this!" he mimiced what he had done while sneeking up on the tail, he rounded the male and kept very low to the ground, he wiggled his back legs as he waited for the right moment and then pounced, aiming for the tail once again.  

Shariea

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:50 pm
Tiruan was totally taken back by the exclamation, momentarily surprised. Oh right, he had forgotten. This cub hadn't met him before, and thus wasn't wise to his ways. He had gotten used to people simply grumbling at him when he spoke, or even better, ignoring him. The little ones, however, would not be as wary of such a lion as he. That meant that whatever he said would be taken as total truth by the cub. Tiruan had forgotten what it was like to lie convincingly. It was... interesting.

"Lots of skills," Tiruan replied, puffing out his chest in what he hoped was a manly gesture. "I am a man after all. I had to be well-skilled. And I'm good at lots of things. Too many things to name." The lion grinned, unable to help but feel slightly proud of himself. Now this was much better than sulking. "It's looking good until right about here" the tail flicked neatly out of the cub's way to hide on the lion's other side, "You're too obvious. You hunt like a dog." Truthfully, the cub wasn't half bad, but who tells the truth around here?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:12 pm
He laughed as the tail was pulled out of his reach and eyed it as it went around to the other side. He made a face at it and flicked his own tail as he stood, looking up at the male with big curious eyes and a grin. "Oh really? Thats wonderful! When I'm grown up big and strong I want skills like that! I wonder what kind of skills mom and dad have?" he pondered to himself and padded around in front of the male agin, tilting his head softly to the side as he stared up at him.

He plopped down and sat on the pile of bones before the male and just grinned, sat staring and smiling. After a long pause. "SO....wanna teach me how to do it better, since you are so skillful?" he asked, his tail flicking. "I bet your one of the bestest around!"  

Shariea

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:24 pm
"Oh you'll get skills, but you have to work at them. You have to practice and practice, but you'll have skills. If you don't have skills, then people will always think of you as a baby." There was an element of truth to that. Tiruan had always considered his only skill fibbing, since it had really been the only thing that came naturally to him. It wasn't surprising that other lions didn't find him very skilful. He didn't care though. He had made a few friends throughout his life, even if they were few and far between.

Tiruan would have said not to the teaching bit, however since the cub had called him the best around, he would have to comply. With a proud smile on his face, the lion gave the cub a small nod. "If that's what you want. But I won't be able to teach you anything if I don't know your name."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:45 pm
"oh!" he exclaimed, where were his manners just now, all caught up in games and skill learning. "My name is Akin." he said, puffing out his little chest as he sat there proudly. He was thrilled that the older male was going to help teach him. "ye-ha!" he squeeled leaping off the bone on which he had been carefully balancing and diving to the ground.

He rolled and finally composed himself from the explosive outburst of enegery. He coughed and sat up strait and grinned. "Yea, But leaning now will help me be sup-ah skillful later" He said with sound reasoning and a nod of his head. He was so excited he could barely stand still, kneeding his paws on the ground as he sat.  

Shariea

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:22 pm
"Akin, right. It's Tiruan."

There. Now that they were on a first-name basis, he could teach this cub. The lion had to put on the air of being a master, after all. That meant he had to be cool, and have some sort of name to call his pupil when he was getting into trouble. Tiruan just wasn't good at making up nicknames, so he would just call the cub by his name. It was simpler that way.

"Of course it will. Right, so first we'll start with no bouncing. Manly men don't bounce, they walk with their heads upright, and their chests out." Tiruan demonstrated, holding the pose as he turned to look back at his student. "Follow me, and we'll practice the walk while we talk about other things. Composure should be second nature."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:11 am
Akin watched intently, his eyes never leaving the larger male as he watched with wonder. His studied every movement as if commiting it to memory. The little cub was certainly serious about learning these skills that the adult seemed to flaunt.

Upon direction he mimiced what he had witnessed. Marching with his head held high and his chest puffed out, looking very important indeed! And while he did copy what he had seen well, he failed to see one of the bones that had strayed from the pile and tripped on it, falling head first into the soil. The sky was suddenly the earth as he blinked and looked around dazed for a moment.  

Shariea

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:03 pm
Oooh, that didn't sound good.

Tiruan paused in his step, sighing softly. The lion turned around to see his pupil on the ground, having apparently tripped over the bones. Well that would just have to be fixed wouldn't it? He took a few steps backwards and nudged Akin, hoping to get him back up on his feet again. "You have to pick up your feet too, but it was alright for your first time." Tiruan's face looked extremely concentrated, probably because he was telling the truth this time. The cub didn't deserve to have his ego crushed, especially since he believed that Tiruan had skills.

"Right so, head up, picking up your feet, and walk like anyone who approaches you has to ask for the right to do so. You are in charge, you are a man." Hopefully this advice wouldn't have too much of an effect on the cub. It probably wasn't very good for getting a mate, especially since females nowadays were so bossy and rough.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:01 pm
Akin stumbled to his feet as he was nudged into place. He Acted as if nothing had gone wrong at all but nodded his head to show he was indeed listening. Giving a small shake to rid his fur of the dirt he began to march again.

He commited what the older male had told him, because if it came from him it was obviously the truth and right and just so. He held his head high, puffed out his chest and marked with an air of arrogence. He marched in a circle and was the king of all that he surveyed. Clearly he was listening... a little too well.

(( so cute. XD ))  

Shariea

Chibi Sheepcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:13 pm
A little too well was just perfect in Tiruan's eyes. This cub was very intelligent, or rather, very impressionable. He followed instructions well, and he had a natural talent for this kind of thing. The lion was extremely pleased with his pupil. Just think, he could mould Akin into anything he wanted. Tiruan didn't really have the intention of trying to ruin the cub's life, but he didn't see anything wrong with teaching him to walk in his pawprints. Sure it made it a little difficult to make friends, but Akin was just a cub. Surely he had siblings and friends already. It would all work out in the end. So long as he didn't get beaten up by the cub's mother. That would suck.

"Wonderful. Now, what do you think you would say if I was a lion coming towards you?"

[Haha, I hope Ayo doesn't come after him for this XDD]

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces