10%  [ 15 ]
Other...
49%
 49%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 140

Tha-Pope

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:53 am
SO Who is it?

*note only made because someone said "why only female ninja's" in the worst female ninja forum... so yea*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:04 pm
eh... I don't really know what to do with this... you do have a valid point. Bah... I'll just leave it alone for now.

And I think the worst male ninja is Iruka. I mean, COMON! One Friggin' giant ninja star in the back and he's out commision. razz  

Equanimity

H0taru-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:22 pm
You think Iruka is the worst?He's like...so cool! biggrin I rather like him.

I think Sasuke is the worst.Not because 'Oh,he's Uchiha,blahblahblah.'I think it's rather awesome he has the Sharingan and all the crap,but I just don't like him.I don't like Itachi either.The Uchihas are,in my opinion,the worst male ninjas.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:25 pm
Iruka-sensei is not the worst male in Naruto! I mean, he's the first one to ever acknowledge Naruto and he is a very important person in Naruto's life.. Uh, yeah. xD ..Though, I'd like to see him fight sometime, or see him become a jounin.  

Beh Bear

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:39 pm
Equanimity
eh... I don't really know what to do with this... you do have a valid point. Bah... I'll just leave it alone for now.

And I think the worst male ninja is Iruka. I mean, COMON! One Friggin' giant ninja star in the back and he's out commision. razz

aww i like iruka.... he..... hes just awesome!
giant shuriken.... when lodged in your back.... prolly doesnt feel too great.... sad specially in the back.... i mean..... ouch....

worst male shinobi..... eh.... hmmm...... the way sasuke acts... it bothers me...... SORRY SASUKE FANS!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:57 pm
well i'd say the worst male ninjas are the ones who didn't pass the first and second exams of the chuunin exam... becuase how did rookies pass it and they didn't come on...  

Biryu

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:20 pm
Why does lotsa people hate poor Sasuke!!! gonk
Well, I guess that I'm happy that there is both a who is the worst male and who is the worst female thing now... Anyways, I voted other, because I feel that in my opinion the worst ninja isn't on there...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:29 pm
Personally, I dislike Sasuke and Itachi. They act so... . . .

XD Just my opinion. Don't kill me Uchiha fangirls! *runs away*  

jfs9dicnwl3

Neekroo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:31 pm
Meh... I'm not touchin this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:04 pm
Sasuke , sorry but I can't stand people so bogged down by the past that they can't live in the present and then takes it out on those that care about them.  

LenaKitsune

Joannosaur

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:40 pm
Tha-Pope
*note only made because someone said "why only female ninja's" in the worst female ninja forum... so yea*

nice to see that you'd made a MALE poll.. haha...

i realli think Sasuke is the WORST!! coz he always acts cool! and honestly.. i don't think he possess any.. ANY human qualities!! he always have this Hatred, and shown it on his face, so he always treat everyone badly!

which in this case, i think Sakura should pair with Sasuke since both of them are SOO CRAP!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:56 pm
Joanne999
so he always treat everyone badly!

which in this case, i think Sakura should pair with Sasuke since both of them are SOO CRAP!

That's not true!! Sasuke only acts like that with Sakura 'cause she said that those without parents are the worst! And with Naruto 'cause they're rivals sweatdrop
He could perfectly said at Ino that she was annoying and Kabuto that he was an idiot/loser for failing 7 times, but he didn't. And when Kiba apeared all Naruto-ish ( xd ) he just smiled 3nodding

Oh back to the thread... Mmmmm I dunno who is the worst... ninja  

Fumiko

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:59 am
konohamaru! razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:15 am
Eh.. Um... I don't think anyone's bad... They're all awesome, in their own way! whee xd  

SneTernal

NolimitX2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:40 am
hmph Sasuke is a punk..he's second to Naruto and second is a failure to first! hehe jk...but still...if I had to pick someone it must be Haku...he was strong..but it was argued if he was even a guy at all...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff