Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:31 pm
hey, so all who are interested, please join at any time. I want the plot to start around the time of eclipse's ending, right before Edward and Bella get married. That way there aren't too many actual events that we have to stick to. And before you ask, yes you can be one of the actual charecters, although I would like as many new ones as possible (hence the subject).
If you are going to be a new character, I would prefer that you were either a vamp or werewolf.
please fill out a profile before entering the story:

username:
charecter name:
Race:
real age:
appearing age:
apperance description:
(vampire, optional) Speciall abillities:
(vamp) vegetarian?: yes/no
personallity:
history:

(please keep this PG-13)

pm me if you have any questions!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:43 pm
username: Alayna_blind_angel
charecter name: Charity Scott
Race: Werewolf
real age: 13
appearing age: About 18-19
apperance description: grey, sightless eyes; shoulder length, black choppy hair (like my avi); (wolf) snow white fur; tan skin; five foot, six inches.
personallity: loves to hug people! happy go lucky, whith random pessimistic moments. Horribly smart (taking highschool as a freshman instead of a third year middle school student.). Loves math... and art.
history (added): origions from an east coast tribe, currently running from who knows what.  

Alayna_blind_angel

X-xMinakox-X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:17 pm
username: Minako
charecter name: Mina
Race: werewolf
real age: 18
appearing age: 16
apperance description: About 5'7 slim, white hair that goes down to the waist. peircing blue eyes. (As a wolf she is pure white)
(vampire, optional) Speciall abillities:
personallity: cold, distant...
history: Mina grew up in alaska and when she first changed her dad abandoned her, making her distant and cold to people. She came to the forks to get away from her home town  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 pm
cool, I guess I'll start, now that somebody else has joined in.

(others, feel free to join at any time)

**starting**

As she ran the wind slapped accross her muzzle, and pine needles flew into her eyes. Still, this did nothing to her vision of the forest, for she was already blind. The sense of smell was the only thing that guided her on her journey. Little did she know that she was being drawn towards the small town of forks, and so, Charity Scott ran onward.  

Alayna_blind_angel

X-xMinakox-X

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:57 pm
Mina stopped at a gas station and filled her motorcycle with gasonline. This was the only way she could travel without drawing too much attention to herself. She felt so hot and uncomfortable in her clothes she wanted to tear them to shreds. However, she resisted the urge. She got on her motorcycle and drove off to Forks high school  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:31 pm
username: medusa56
charecter name: Belle Turner
Race: Vampire
real age: 92
appearing age:16
apperance description: Silver, shoulder length, hair, golden eyes, about 5'10''
(vampire, optional) Speciall abillities: can shape shift
personallity: Is very human, when shapeshifted werewolves and vampires can't tell what she really is. She also loves to hang around people.
history: When Belle was 16, her parents were killed by werewolves. She was attacked, but miraculacely survied. While bleeding to death, a mysterious stranger bit her changing her into a vampire.
~PICTURE~
User Image  

medusa56

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:35 pm
Oh joy Belle thought as she headed to Forks High School in her Lime Green Slugbug just one more school to hate  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:30 pm
Charity had not long a go come in connection with the mind of a lone wolf. Apparently he had been running off somewhere in the opposite direction. Now though, there were manny minds, though she tried to keep her own distant, as she ran toward Forks.

Stopping near the edge of the tree line, she shifted, sliding into her clothes again. It was now time to explore on two legs, instead of 4.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:34 pm
As soon as Belle got out of her car, she smelt the most horrid thing, a mix of rotten fruit and gym clothes left in your locker to long.
Of course she didn't know werewolves were near by.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:55 pm
Charity made her way to the office of Forks High Scool, hopping that the classes she had signed up for a few months earlier were ready for her to join. She was in such a rush, that she didn't pay close attention to where she was going, and being blind did not help. She crashed into someone, and quickly inhaled. The smell stung her nose, as she tried to get back up, stiffling a growl. This creature was not human.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:50 pm
I hope I have all my classes I signed up for. Belle thought. While obsorbed in her thoughts Belle didn't notice the girl stubbiling towards her. As soon as she ran into her, Belle almost gagged at the smell.
That girl was most definatley a WEREWOLF.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:05 pm
Going against her kind and caring nature, Charity growled at the Vampire, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:24 pm
Glaring at the werewolf Belle managed to smile as she answered, as if she didn't know what the girl was,"I'm Belle Turner, I'm here to get an education,and you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:30 pm
"Charity Scott," she said, calming down just a little. "I'm hiding from a group of bloodsuckers."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:38 pm
"Which ones?"Belle had decided to stop pretending to be human, now that Charity wasn't going to attack her.
"I'm hiding from some of your kind, they killed my parents about 76 years ago. And now they want me."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff