Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
The Twelve Days of Pluto's Kis--Happy Pluto's Kiss everyone! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Twelve Days of Pluto's Kiss...
  The World gave to me...! <3
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:20 pm
I was supposed to post this yesterday, since Pluto's Kiss was on the twenty-fourth, but I was working on cosplay and kinda forgot that this guild existed...and yeah.

No, I didn't copy Midori! I had this idea at the beginning of December, and I didn't want to tell anybody until the eleventh...D: ILY MIDORI AND EVERYBODY ELSE. <3

I'll be adding a new drawing thing and more to the song each day until Christmas. 3nodding

So...the Twelve Days of Pluto's kiss will end on Christmas. <3

On the First Day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...one Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 8px">On the second day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...two wavemasters healing! And a Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 9px">On the third day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...three Azure Knights! Two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a *****!
On the fourth day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...four J-Virus Cores! Three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 11px">On the fifth day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...five golden grunties! Four J-virus cores, three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 10px">On the sixth day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...six dancing Yatas! Five golden grunties, four J-virus cores, three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 11px">On the seventh day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...seven PKers Pking! Six dancing Yatas, five golden grunties, four J-virus cores, three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing, and a Haseo in a *****! <3
On the eight day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...eight powerful epitaphs, seven Pkers Pking, six dancing Yatas, five golden grunties, four J-virus cores, three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 13px">On the ninth day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...nine singing Oh No Melons, eight powerful epitaphs, seven Pkers Pking, six dancing Yatas, five golden grunties, four J-virus cores, three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 14px">On the tenth day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...ten running chim chims, nine Oh No Melons singing, eight powerful epitaphs, seven Pkers Pking, six dancing Yatas, five golden grunties, four J-virus cores, three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 14px">On the eleventh day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...eleven AIDAs infecting! Ten chim chims running, nine Oh No Melons singing, eight powerful epitaphs, seven PKers Pking, six dancing Yatas, five golden grunties, four j-virus cores, three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a ***** style="font-size: 15px">On the twelfth day of Pluto's Kiss, The World gave to me...twelve comatose victims! Eleven AIDAs infecting, ten chim chims running, nine oh no melons singing, eight powerful epitaphs, seven PKers Pking, six dancing Yatas, five golden grunties, four j-virus cores, three Azure Knights, two wavemasters healing and a Haseo in a *****!!!! <3

HAPPY PLUTO'S KISS EVERYONE!!! <33

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:42 pm
ILU too <3 XD a ***** XD  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:13 pm
User Image

Oh Gawd. xD
That's so full of win. <3

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:59 pm

Saved cool

I love your ***** jokes.

Puppetry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's about time you finally got this up. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:25 pm
XD

Midori - <3 Why are we so cool? cool

Saturnus
- XD Thanks.

Puppetry
- ILU. ***** is made of wiin. <3

PPN - STFU NUB.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:48 pm
Cause we are cool We are the COOLEST guild in all the net <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ELK IN A BRA AND PANTIES?

DO NOT WANT.

BALMUNG IN A BRA IN PANTIES = DO WANT.
DRAW IT NAO.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:57 pm
Balmung in bra and panties biggrin Someone draw it NOW cause I'm too lazy and sem test are comin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. YES. SAUCEY, DRAW IT OR I'LL PK YOU.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:41 pm
User Image
I seriously want that Elk!
heart