Welcome to Gaia! ::

GAIA! It's Heaven's Hell!!!!

Back to Guilds

A Place where people have fun, with occasional Events! 

Tags: Role playing, Spam, Event, Competitions, Games 

Reply Role Plays Forum
Dämon der Gräben (Demon Trenches) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which side are you?
  heaven
  hell
  human
  limbo
View Results

Irish Red Sox Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm
Since the dawning of time, Hell's Demons have been waging war on Heaven's Angels. Both fighting without surrender, each filled with desire to win. One for good, the other for evil. Both have been fighting over the same thing- the mortal world. Whoever controlled it, controlled how many souls would be placed in heaven or hell. Naturally the Angels would want the souls of the good hearted (which was most of them) in the paradise of heaven's light but down in the pits of fiery hell....the demons want all souls, good and bad under their control to attack and control the after life.
Now with the battle becoming more fierce within the last thousand years, angels and demons alike have been taking over some of the mortals one by one to contol if they live or die. The demons were the ones who would force the one they were controlling into death by suicide. When they were under control their( the humans) eyes would be hellish red. The angels controlled them to do good and help. When they were under control their eyes would be bright gold. As they controlled the humans they have been recently fighting against each other while inisde them, finding it much more easier to battle and the souls who they take over....are lost withing their own minds....trapped in their own bodies with no control....as the war of the gods is fought within them.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:16 pm
Rules
1. no cybering
2. cussing permitted
3. killing is ok- just ask if you are killing an actual person
4. any questions about anything ask me or one of the moderators
5. HAVE FUN is the main rule.
8. And hellians can fall in love with people from heaven and vise versa  

Irish Red Sox Fan

Irish Red Sox Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:20 pm
send me your profiles so i can post them here all in one- makes it easier for all! you can post right after sending in your profile- i just need to put it here!

profile skeleton

Name:
Class(warrior healer etc):
Apperance(pictures encouraged):
weapons:
talents:
bio:
anything else you deem important:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:31 pm
heaven profiles:

hell profiles:

limbo (lost souls) profiles:
Name: seamus
Class(warrior healer etc): rogue- no rank
Apperance(pictures encouraged): User Image
weapons: fists
talents: great fist-fighter
anything else you deem important: irish

human profiles:  

Irish Red Sox Fan

Irish Red Sox Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:34 pm
aaannnddd..... the rp is...

OPEN!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:41 pm
I'll play but how do i start???  

stars123123
Crew

Irish Red Sox Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:43 pm
Seamus Finnegan sighed. he kicked at a rock at his feet, sending it scuttling across the street, watching it until it was skipped up by a car. He shifted his attention elsewhere. He began to daydream. Why had he ever started a life of crime? He didn't have to follow his brother into the life of a street thief... he sighed. of course. he had joined russo's gang of thieves for protection, and to keep his family alive. now his mother was dead, his older brother dead, his father dead, his three sisters dead too. killed off in a massive hostige seige. the only one to survive the massicre besides seamus himself was his youngest brother, liam. liam was seven, and just beginning his life. he too, had followed the path of theivery, despite seamus's sertaritance. if only johnny hadn't joined russo so many years ago...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:45 pm
stars123123

biggrin just make a profile! if you are going to be an angel or demon, you're already dead, or if you're a soul in limbo, but if you are a human, you arent dead yet. or you might be about to die at this moment and join a side, like my character.  

Irish Red Sox Fan

stars123123
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:46 pm
Irish Red Sox Fan
stars123123

biggrin just make a profile! if you are going to be an angel or demon, you're already dead, or if you're a soul in limbo, but if you are a human, you arent dead yet. or you might be about to die at this moment and join a side, like my character.

wat?!?! ok lets start wiht how do i make a profile??  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:51 pm
use this

Name:
weapons:
talents:
bio:

Irish Red Sox Fan

stars123123
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 pm
Irish Red Sox Fan
use this

Name:
weapons:
talents:
bio:

wat's a bio and class and weapons??  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:55 pm
stars123123
Irish Red Sox Fan
use this

Name:
weapons:
talents:
bio:

wat's a bio and class and weapons??

bio is like things that have happened to your character that made them into what they are now
weapons- do you favor a sword, your words, fists, gun... what?  

Irish Red Sox Fan

Irish Red Sox Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:26 pm
Seamus sighed, and picked himself up off of the curb. ah, he was bored. he was going to go down into the suburbs, break into a place or two... he set off glumly down the street. he sighed again. if his older brother johnny hadn't of joined russo, then he and liam wouldn't be living like this. he wondered where liam was. probably out pickpocketing. oh, well. he made his way down Watland street, where he and his family had once lived. he stopped out front of an abandoned one-roomed flat. his old home. despite being small and dirty, the place had been full of memories. seamus's heart throbbed painfully at the memories. not too far away, he heard kids playing in the street. he sighed. time to move on, he thought. he walked toward the sounds of kids for no apparent reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:38 pm
thump-thump- he could hear the kids hollering amongst each other, and the sound of a ball smacking against the pavement. he turned the corner, and the kids came into view. there were four- a little girl, and three boys. one of the younger boys was holding her hand, presumably her brother. he sighed, wishing he could be an ignorant youth again. and all of the sudden, one of the boys tripped, kicking the ball out into the street- there was a squeal of tires and the crunch of gravel- the little girl saw the ball and went running into the road to retreive it just as a car rounded the corner, barreling down at full speed- seamus gave a yell, and dashed out into the street in front of the girl, who stood there, shocked by the sudden oncoming of the car. the driver panicked, tried to stop- seamus heard the boys hollering on the sidewalk- and flung the girl out of the way- the car hit him head on- he remembered thinking "oh, s**t," and then he hit the pavement.  

Irish Red Sox Fan

Irish Red Sox Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:59 pm
he groaned, and cracked his blurry eyes open to see police lights flashing off every surface... he felt a dull, thudding pain throughout his body... he saw people leaning over him, and heard the ambulence on its way. his vision swam as he lay there in a pool of blood and broken flesh, unable to move anything but his eyes. he knew he was dying- what was going to happen to liam? pain throbbed through him like a wave, deadening all else. quietly, laying there in the street with people surrounding his broken body, he slipped off to embrace death.

(alright, folks, i got to go- i'll continue tomorrow- you can post all you want- just pm me the profiles!!!)  
Role Plays Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff