Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:15 am

Tope lazed around at the small hollow in the earth that he found comfortable enough to sleep in-it reminded him of home where the ground was moist and his family was there. But.. here... it was different. Here, he could start over and create a family perhaps. A family here-at the Kusini mwenzi-where he had met only one other-the red lioness. He blinked his pink eyes and yawned, stretching a hind leg far and wiggling his toes. It as good to have rested-after the long journey. He shook the dust from his mane, gazing around slowly and wondering-if he could stay here the rest of his life... or if they would wander. If they would be together-forever.

He was no longer upset about what happened with his father. In fact, he sort have forgotten about it... he was busy tending too his mate-to her pain and her happiness to be home-only to find her siblings were gone. It must have been hard-and Tope felt a pang of pain for her.

But today, her had made up his mind... to ask her questions he had never dared to ask... to intrude and dig into what would eventually be his family history.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:24 am
She yawned, stretched and draped herself across Tope's side, pausing to wash her paws. The ache was slowly ebbing from her legs and she was actually quite happy to be back in familiar territory. She was actually prepared to tell the full story for once instead of snippets and had been thinking about what to say for the past couple of days. If she wanted Tope and her to grow closer he had the right to know everything about her.

"Good morning To-to." She smiled, giving his neck a small lick. She hadn't even considered that the act might be thought of as too brash. It just felt right being this close to the pink-eyed male.

"So what do you think of it here? Do you like it?" She cuddled closer, purring, her ears folding as she tucked her head under his chin.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:42 am
Tope gazed over at her direction and felt his heart skip a beat at her beauty. He chuckled when she draped herself over him, and he licked her ear affectionately. He was so astonished at her strength and her courage. He wondered, if his sister was like she, since they both shared a trait. His sisters birth had been difficult, and she limped from it... just like Jini... so it was sort of like he was with his sister al; along. He had been curious to know what her heart desired, though he knew it meant something along the lines of the firekin... who ever they may be.

"
Good morning Jini. Are you feeling better today? He asked, not seeming surprised at her affectionate lick, for he was her's and her's only and anything she did-was fine by him. He nuzzled her, his pink eyes blinking at her. I like it here... Something about it is familiar... I don't know what it is but... It is familiar. " He said, rubbing her cheek with his own. Do you think... erm-does this place make you happy JIni?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:32 am
"I'm glad it makes you happy Tope." She glanced around their little den and again snuggled closer, seeking comfort in his warmth. It was good to have him beside her, good to have his firm side pressed against hers. Here, so sheltered and warm, she felt like no harm could ever come to her.

"It did, a long time ago." She whispered. "I could feel close to mother here, as if her spirit still remained close by to keep watch over me. But, recently, the protective feeling has gone and...and so are my sisters."

She thought of her siblings sadly. "This place will always be home, I will always love it because it is the place mother chose out of all others. But there are things I need to do before I settle down, things I need to do before I can feel peace." She sighed. "Oh Tope...why is life so hard?" She didn't really expect him to answer that. Life was hard because it was, no more and no less...even still, she wished that sometimes it would relent and give her some relief.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:50 am

Tope gazed at the walls of the den, trying to imagine a tiny Jini, curling around her Mummy... and he felt a bit of sadness, for he would never meet her. He lifted a paw and pressed it against the wall, wishing he could feel the warmth that this brought to JIni-even if her family was gone. He lowered his head and brought his paw down.Jini... you mother would never leave you, perhaps she is just keeping herself quiet.. you're growing up! And mothers tend to be less clingy and less apt to help wiht things... perhaps... she see's you are growing up. He said kindly, nuzzling into her chest. He gazed at the floor of where Jini and her sisters had been born... He blinked his pink eyes and shifted his weight.

Her question started him, and he gazed over at her, silent for a moment, before he spoke.
Jini... I suppose life is hard, to make us stronger. My mother and father said that, what happened at the swamps made the family stronger... and I think it was true.

But... what do you mean? What is there you have to do JIni... you're home... Theres not much left to do now... perhaps find a sister of yours or something. But... Yeah.

Jini... what happened here.. in this den...did-your mother die here?
He asked quietly, not wanting to make her uncomfortable... though she would become saddened no doubt.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:25 am
"Maybe you're right." She did her best to smile. "Besides all I need to do is look at the stars and find hers shining up there." She pointed towards the sky, though they couldn't see it from the den. A tear glittered in her eye. "I still haven't found her star, though, Tope. I try and I try but I can't see her up there. She said she'd be there." She trailed off, pathetically.

She cuddled closer. "I want to be stronger... I do."

She smiled, but the smile was sad. There was so much she hadn't told Tope and so much he needed to know. "Yes..." She spoke softly, quietly. "My mother died here, with her cubs at her side, and her friends looking on." She sniffed. "My mother did not die alone."

Then, pulling herself up into a sitting position she turned her masked face towards him. "I need to tell you something Tope." She nodded again. "Something important. But in order for you to understand I must start from the beginning. If you decide afterwards that you want no part in what I intend to do then you can leave. I won't stop you." Her sides shuddered and she fell silent, waiting for a sign that he wished to hear what she had to say.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:49 am
Tope gazed upwards to where he knew the stars lay, and wondered if anyone he knew was up there... he had not experienced death in his life time and no one around him had ever... except her. He watched her point and wondered if her mother gazed down at them now... and that if she was in peace. He felt warmness travel into his throat when she spoke and he felt her sorrow. Maybe... she's all of them Jini He said gazing at her with his sincere eyes.

Anything and everything about her amazed him and he could not help but feel, that soon... very soon... He'd ask her to be his mate. She was someone he wanted to be with forever. He wanted to make the moment special though... and he had been waiting for the opportune time.

He gazed down at the dirt of the cave and tried to imagine little jini and her siblings with a mommy on her death bed, and found the thought to troublesome to think about. Her approach startled him, but he did not faulter, as he gazed at her pink eyes.
I will always be here to listen... no matter what it may be. Jini... I am here for you... but... what are you talking about

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:30 am
"Maybe she is." She had never thought of that. Maybe she was all of the stars, a little part of her in every one. She smiled and rested her head on his broad shouldler, feeling his warmth beneath her head.

"Then I'll start from the beginning." She drew in a deep breath, conjuring images of the past that she had held close to her heart, that she had shared with no one but herself. Then, slowly, she began, recalling the images as if they were a storybook.

"When I was first born, cuddled in the den with my brother and sisters, my mother told us her story. She loved in the Pridelands once with her own parents. She liked it there but she grew weary of the same landscape and decided to leave as a juvenile. She left hr beloved parents behind and went out into roguelands. She was not out there long, however, she was soon caught up in a desert, a huge desert that seemed endless. But, in this desert there is a pride of lions. These lions are evil, spiteful creatures and they took my mother and made her a slave. She grew and lived there, from juvenile to adolescent and then to adult. They scratched her up, used her as a punching bag. She cleaned dens, made weary attempts at catching prey for cubs and was simply there to be a Firekin's plaything." Jini paused, blinked back the tears. "She fell in love their too, with another slave Zenoni...my father. And eventually they mated. At this time, though, my mother was so scratched up that she was barely holding on as it was. She told me that a Firekin helped her escape, that she was forced to leave Zenoni behind so she could fill a promise to her family back at the Pridelands. She left father behind though she seemed so certain he had escaped."

She raised her eyes to Tope, eyes that shimered with tears. "Then she came here to raise us and we were born. But we...we gave her body too much strain. She saw us into our juvenile age and then...then she passed away." She gritted her teeth, suddenly angry. "That is why I cannot stay here, not yet. I must avenge my mother's death. I want those pitiful, disgusting creatures to feel my wrath, I want them to suffer as I suffer."

She paused. "I'm going to go to the Firekin Lands, Tope."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:38 am
Tope didn't know what to say to comfort his beloved... other than it was a shame and a big shame at that. So... the pridelands were where she had family left perhaps... and he wondered about whether they would return there... he did wish to see his family again someday. But then, he caught onto her words with ihs mind and stared... the firekin. His father had heard many things about them... and Dumu had told him about some things. He looked to Jini and stood up, looking down too his paws. Jini... she was not strong enough to travel that far... he knew that for certain-which meant... he would go too.

So... you want to go to the firekin to do what exactually? To find your father? Who may not be there... and to get revenge... how could you possibly get revenge on an entire pride-or just one?! He asked, looking at her with a worried look.

This was his jini... and the thought of loosing her to something like her mother felt... was frightening.
And if we get there... what happens... if they take us captive?! They take slaves... and I won't be able to protect us both for long... I am just a cub compared to the size I heard they are... And You aren't going alone. He added, nuzzling her nose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:33 am
"Not an entire pride, I couldn't do that, even if I had an army. Firekin are tough, I know that, but they aren't going to scare me off..." She trailed off a little. Was this really her? Was this really sweet little Jini talking about causing death? Yes, it was, and she certainly wasn't going to back down, even if it did cost her her life.

"One, I'll pick one." And she knew the kind she was going to target. The kind with new cubs, the kind who would be weary and unable to protect themselves so easily. Then they would know how she felt, what pain she had to go through.

"They should be thankful that they won't have to watch their mother suffer. It'll be quick." She hadn't meant to say that out loud and the moment it left her mouth she regretted it. She snapped her jaw shut, looked slightly ashamed. "I'll plan it out, don't worry Tope. Everything will be okay."

She blinked. "You want to come with me?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:10 pm
Tope couldn't beleive the things that his beloved was saying. He just looked at her, his pink eyes wandering up and down her. This pain must be great... for her to feel so much revenge. He blinked slowly and shook his head. He HE loved jIni and was not about to leave her... though these thoughts frightened him. Inside his mind, deep in his genetics-something told him that this was wrong. After all ,his grandfathers legacy for being a tyrant... and Topes blood was not tainted by this anger and fury. Something inside him... told him.... that this was not right.

But... the only way to get JIni to feel relief, to be truely happy again... was for this to happen. Not to mention, even though immoral, would be pretty darn impressive and brave-to face the firekin... to destroy one of them... He and JIni would attempt to do something that no one ever had... to kill a firekin.
JIni... if this is what to want... then I will be by your side.

But I want to make this clear Jini... I... do not want to participate in any killing... I don't want to disgrace my family name more than I already have. I will come... and I will protect you. I-I do not support this... but I support you.
He said, gazing down at his paws.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:26 am
"I understand Tope." Jini'pomoka replied. She didn't exactly agree with it too, she'd never felt comfortable thinking about what she was planning to do. But it wasn't fair. Why should she have to suffer because of a Firekin's 'superiority' issues. Her mother was gone because of them, her kindly mother who wouldn't hurt a fly. No, they had to pay for this, they had to realise what they had done.

"Just make sure to keep safe Tope. I don't want to lose you too, I couldn't bare it." She sniffled and rubbed against him, settling close.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that..."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:09 am
Tope drew him self as close as he could too her, wrapping his paws around her. He didn't want to think about it... about her getting hurt... He didn't care about his safety at all. As long as-as she was okay. His pink eye searched hers and he pressed her too his chest. Don't be sorry... you have to say things sometimes... because if you leave them inside you... they can burn you He said soothingly, rubbing her cheek with his paw. The things one had to do in order to obtain relief from pain. Even the fight he had with his father-was a relief to him-gave him a feeling of relief. Though he regretted it happening-he didn't regret this... that he was with Jini.

He burried his face into her chest now. He didn't want to lose her... ever.. and if going too the firekin brought her happiness and true releif-than he'd do it. He'd go-he wouldn't do any killing-he would not disgrace his family name-he wouldn't dare... but... he would help create a legend-about a female child of a slave-bringing death upon a mighty firekin. He felt she was stronger than him at this moment. If only-he knew that things would be okay... no matter what.
I'd die for you Jini'Pomoka. I would die for my Mother and my Father... my siblings... but I want to die for you if I do. He said-shutting his pink eyes. Perhaps after this-after her pain was gone-they could settle down... and he could be her's forever... and then...

Perhaps he could go home and see his parents... and appologize to his father.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:07 am
She snuggled against him, breathing in his warm scent through her nostrils. "I hate it. I hate what it is doing to me. This hate is eating me alive, I need to get rid of it and this is the only way how." She shook her head. "I need to get revenge and sad as it is, this is the only way those beasts will understand what I went through."

She was calm a moment, then his words came and she shot her eyes up to his, shaking her head. "No Tope, I can't lose you! I'd die if I lost you. Please, please don't ever die. Please." It was a stupid request but she meant it. She couldn't bear to lose another one that she cared for. Another one that she loved.

She rubbed her moist eyes against Tope's shoulder, looking up at him again only when she was sure they had been wiped away. "Don't ever leave me Tope, life wouldn't be worth living."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:22 am
Tope knew that this would bring her relief in some way. To know, that someone else suffered as she has. IN fact, he wished he could take her pain away soojner. He had never known the pain of loosing his mother. He had always had his family... and she didn't even have a father. He felt regret for hurting his own father-and made a pact that if he returned... with Jini at hand... he'd go home... and be with his father again. I don't plan on it... but...

The firekin are savages... and there is no doubt in my mind that-they are capable of it... We could both never return Jini....
He said, looking her dead in the eye. We could both never come back... we could both never have a life... have cubs...

But.. I don't plan on ever leaving you Jini... not ever

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces