Blood+ Look-Alikes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:58 pm
So anyhow, if you're an anime fan, you've probably run across anime characters who look like characters from other anime. An example is Solomon and Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club.
User Image
This isn't a very good picture, but still.........If you know of any other look-alikes, please post them here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:50 pm
User Image User Image

Short haired Lenalee Lee (D.gray-man) Manga Saya.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:13 am
oh my gosh, i came across this person's anime/manga blog and there was this little article about a Solomon look-a-like! XD The person said he's from some Gundam anime he couldn't remember the name of, the only thing he could remember was that that guy looked like solomon from Blood+, just more stern.

the gundam guy ninja
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:43 am
I have a sudden urge to return to an old guild and go 'Daddy-mode' *Looks longingly to his closet with an Ouran High uniform*

And thanks to that Haruhi, I'm now wanting to watch Haruhi Suzumiya.

And now I actually wanna put the time in to watch D. Gray Man because my friends have been saying good things.

DAMMIT! *Anime overload*  

Shinygami

cheesefreak99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:32 am
This is my orphan!!!!! Isn't he cute???
He kinda Reminds me of Riku..... 4laugh
User Image
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:05 pm
lol i took my little sis to build-a-bear yesterday as an xmas present, and she got like the limited edition polar bear, and it had bright blue eyes, and once we went to get it dressed up, she put a white dress on it and blue ribbons and stuff all over it, and she got it a bouquet of roses, and one of those new long black wigs for it....my lil sis loves singing and stuff and so when she went to name it she sat and thought for a minute.... and then she decided on "Diva"
and so we were at the checkout and my lil sis was all happy and stuff but i was all shocked cuz she made Diva as a build a bear, but anyway, that was like so super-weird cause i mean, she's 7, and its not like she's ever seen blood+ before......
so yeah, lol, i just wanted to tell you guys that!!! XD  

cheesefreak99

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:35 pm
cheesefreak99
lol i took my little sis to build-a-bear yesterday as an xmas present, and she got like the limited edition polar bear, and it had bright blue eyes, and once we went to get it dressed up, she put a white dress on it and blue ribbons and stuff all over it, and she got it a bouquet of roses, and one of those new long black wigs for it....my lil sis loves singing and stuff and so when she went to name it she sat and thought for a minute.... and then she decided on "Diva"
and so we were at the checkout and my lil sis was all happy and stuff but i was all shocked cuz she made Diva as a build a bear, but anyway, that was like so super-weird cause i mean, she's 7, and its not like she's ever seen blood+ before......
so yeah, lol, i just wanted to tell you guys that!!! XD

Wow, what a weird coincidence! ( ninja Now i want a Diva teddy bear! xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:12 pm
I wonder... If Diva had a teddy-bear look-alike, would she tear its head off?  

Shinygami

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Shinygami
I wonder... If Diva had a teddy-bear look-alike, would she tear its head off?
lol, hm, good question..... i think she would.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:54 pm
lol
i bet she would rip its head off! xD
but yeah, that was so weird...  

cheesefreak99

LopunnyLesbian rolled 20 100-sided dice: 35, 81, 76, 77, 7, 52, 20, 98, 12, 49, 34, 69, 30, 91, 82, 30, 64, 6, 41, 63 Total: 1017 (20-2000)

LopunnyLesbian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:30 pm
i think this looks like haji. comment me about it plz?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:24 pm
I have a friend in the real world who looks like Irene! 3nodding  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Saya_Otonashi_67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:23 am
User Image
^^Looks like Haji!!!!!
[Show: Tactics]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:30 pm
dracoman98
i think this looks like haji. comment me about it plz?
User Image

I'm sorry, I'm not really seeing the Hagi in it. sweatdrop It's so hard to make a gaia avi look like a blood plus character.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Valentinewings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:17 pm
Saya_Otonashi_67
User Image
^^Looks like Haji!!!!!
[Show: Tactics]

yesh except haji's hair is wavy, and keeps it in a ponytail most of the time but he also has light grey eyes. So this guy doesn't have the personality or a very close appearance of haji though they both have black hair.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff