Does this sound like a good RP?
  Yes
  Nope
  Eh...
View Results

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:10 pm
Hi, this is an RP about Twilight but with other creatures than just vampires and werewolves. Maybe Angela isn't a witch, but you can be. There can also be hybrids.

This is still around the time before Bella *might* become a vampire and it's set in Forks. The Cullens are still here and you can be "part" of their family. Just don't get to...friendly with them. You can stay with them and they can be your sort of family if you wish.

Rules
-No God Modding!
-PG-13, which means no cybering (you can flirt and have a gf/bf) or the *really* bad swears
-All characters must have at least ONE weakness
-All characters must start by entering Forks, whether after hunting, you're visiting someone, or coming for the first time
-Follow ToS

Race:
Friends:
Appearance:
Family:
Boy Friend?Girl Friend:
Height:
Grade:
Eyes when Thirsty(if vampire):
Eyes normal:
Summary:
Sixth Sense(special power):
Weakness:
Saying:
Favorite Music:
Other:
Musical Instrument:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:15 pm
Moved to the RP section.  

Akkichu

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:29 pm
Race: Vampire

Name:

School: Forks High School (the place to be!)

Friends: The Cullens

Appearance: *at bottom of post*

Family: A now dead explorer who was actually insane, though no one ever noticed except his own daughter, Felix. He took her to Alaska (that wasn't Alaska at the time) and beat her profusely after she refused to go hunt a husky with her sword. She ran away that night. She qualifies her dog, Black (a vampire too), as family.

Boy Friend?Girl Friend: N/A

Likes: hunting all kinds of wild cats, playing cello, the rain, her vampire husky Black, music, playing guitar, sword fighting

Personality: says what's on her mind, likes to have fun, light hearted and funny despite her dark appearance

Height: 5'11"

Grade: Junior

Eyes when Thirsty(if vampire): Black

Eyes normal: Light blue (odd for a "vegetarian" hehehe)

Summary: She was turned into a vampire at the age of 18 in the year 1916 in Alaska, not Alaska at the time. She doesn't know who she was turned into a vampire by. She had been going to Alaska with her father (an insane explorer) and, on her first day, ran away from him after he had beat her for refusing to hunt for food. Anyway, she was found half frozen in the middle of nowhere in Alaska, and that's where she woke up in extreme pain, her creator already gone. Using her power without knowing it, she convinced herself NOT to hunt humans or the husky that had found her, despite her thirst, and hunted any animal she could find except the husky, birds included. She wandered around until she found the "group" in Alaska and stayed with them, training not to hunt humans. She soon became restless and asked where she could find others of her kind. She was directed to Forks and the Cullens family to continue her self control. She had been told that her thirst control rivaled Carlisle's even through the short time she'd spent as a vampire.

Sixth Sense(special power): She knows how to control her own actions and others around her, making them do what she says for them to do in her mind. Only Bella is fully immune. Edward can fight against it because of his mind reading power, knowing what she's trying to do. In result, Felix can fight against him reading her mind.

Weakness: It's hard for her to really trust other vampires except the Alaskan ones and the Cullens. Would hate to lose her dog Black.

Saying: The only thing to fear is fear itself...and vampires. You should fear vampires too...unless you are one.

Favorite Music: The Beatles, The White Stripes, classical, musicals

Other: Felix, immediately after being able to mostly control her human thirst, killed her father and then framed it as an exploring accident. She never really forgave him for being terrible to her. Other than that, she hasn't killed anyone, being able to control herself and never finding anyone with an overly-appealing scent. When not in school, she walks (or runs) with a guitar in its case slung on her back. She would prefer to carry her cello around, but it's a bit more delicate and larger, more awkward to run with. The only good thing that her father ever did was teach her how to sword fight to, "protect herself from vampires". How ironic. After becoming a vampire, she convinced a vampire in Alaska to enhance it enough so it works on other vampires, becoming as deadly as her own teeth.

Musical Instrument: cello, guitar

Appearance:
User Image

User Image
The closest I think I could get to how I imagine her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:40 pm
Race: Vampire
Name: Belle Turner
School:Forks High School
Friends:none, yet
Appearance:*pic at bottom*
Family:none
Boy Friend?Girl Friend:none
Personality:Belle is very odd, outgoing, and cares about everyone and everything
Height: 5'10''
Grade: 11
Eyes when Thirsty(if vampire):Blue
Eyes normal: Green
Summary: In 1915, while living with her parents in France, they were attacked by werewolves. After the attack she lay bleeding to death when someone came and changed her. Not wanting to be like the monsters who killed her parents she swore to never drink human blood
Sixth Sense(special power): Can shape shift
Weakness: cannot shape shift when hungry or annoyed and can oly change into animals
Saying: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Favorite Music: Movie soundtracks
Other: Before Belle was changed she was blind, but after being changed she could sense the people and objects around her, kind of like she was looking through a UV light at invisible ink
Musical Instrument: piano
~Picture~
User Image  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:02 pm
(i think I'm going to start. feel free to still put in a profile, this thread will always be open for newcomers.)

Felix ran through the forest in Forks with her dog, Black, right beside her. They were returning from California after hunting some Mountain Lions. There had been a lot of them recently, and they were keeping the population lower by feeding. They hadn't been completely thirst beforehand, but this was an important day. Today, they, Felix specifically, were going to meet Isabella Swan. She preferred Bella though and she was soon to have the last name Cullen.

She had finally made it back to the Cullens house at about 12:30pm. Felix smelled a human and said to Black, "Ok Black, be good. I've heard she smells good, but I know you have just as much self-control as I do. Besides, we're not thirsty right now. But just in case..." Black, you can not, no matter what, bite Bella. It isn't allowed. You must not. They both walked up to the door and opened it, walking right in. Felix had heard the piano before she walked in and it stopped as Felix and Black got inside. She saw Edward get up and walk vampire speed to Felix. They hugged quickly and then Felix looked behind him at the shocked and jealous face of Bella Swan. Felix chuckled and said, "No worries Bella, family friend."

Felix strode forward to Bella, who had risen of the piano bench and said, almost rudely, "Who are you?" Felix chuckled again at Bella's still shocked face and said as she reached her, "I'm Felix and this," she gestured to Black, who had gone up and started licking Bella's hand, "is Black, another vampire. Now I'm glad I hunted beforehand...very floral scent...freesia possibly?" Edward threw her a warning glance and said to Felix's grinning face, "To far." Felix chuckled again and pecked Bella on both cheeks. "Despite what Edward just said, I'm sure you've heard it before, and he shouldn't mind me saying when he's said it himself." Bella looked like she was in shock. Felix bent forward to Black and touched his ears. He and Felix both went and sat down, Black on Felix's lap despite his enormous size. "So," Felix began, "Bella, tell me about yourself...before you came to Forks. I know everything after that." She winked at Bella, who had started smiling timidly. She likes me, doesn't she Edward? Edward shrugged slightly, but Felix took that as a yes. Bella began her story.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:21 am
Race: Fairy, winter fay to be exact
Name: Kitten
School(Forks High School, preferably): None
Friends: None
Appearance:
True Form
User Image

The Form People knows her as
User Image

Family: The other winter fay, and they don't live near forks.
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: None
Likes: Playing with glamour. Glamour is a power all fairies can use to change their appearance, clothes, basically what they look like, and glamour can be forced off when you rub green clovers off your skin. She also likes flirting with humans and entoxicating them with her scent.
Personality: She's standoff-ish one minute, then really nice after another minute. Overall, she's very mysterious because no one can see, hear, or touch her when she is in her true form.
Height: 5 ft 3.

Eyes normal: Purple with a white pupil.
Summary: A winter pixie who was a human 5 years ago, Kitten knows magic and many powers. She knows power of levitation, summoning fire, turning water into ice, etc. Kitten can be seen in her true form when she wills it. She also carries a crystal dagger, that can pierce people with one strike, and their life ends, and it works on vampires, and werewolves too.

About Fairies:
-They cannot be seen by ordinary humans, unless those humans have the sight.
-But her true form can be seen by mythical creatures. (vampires and werewolves.
-To turn into a fairy, only court (fairy kings/queens) fay can change you.
-If any fairy touches iron, they will burn.
-fay(plural for fairy) call human land ironside.
-This is all real information from mythology.

Sixth Sense(special power): None
Weakness: Her wings
Saying: Life isn' fair.
Favorite Music: pop jazz
Other: She used to be engaged to a vampire, who died 5 years ago when she became a fairy.
Musical Instrument: Harp.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:52 am
Kitten drove her car into an empty parking lot in the afternoon. She had planned an escape route from the winter court fays, and succeeded after 5 years. Now, she just sat there in her car murmurring to herself, "I did it, I did it Richard...." Kitten breathed heavily with happiness.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:06 am
Kitten drove to the new apartment she bought in forks. Kitten dropped off all her suitcases and belongings in her apartment and went outside to take a walk around forks.  

WineChan

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:52 pm
After Bella's story was finished, Felix got up, Black had jumped off her, and went to her guitar case that was placed beside the piano. She unpacked it and sat beside Bella on the piano chair. She started strumming a new song, every note improvisation, but still perfect. Felix smiled at Bella's look of shock, this time of admiration, and said, "I could play your story a million times better on cello, but it's upstairs. I see you like it, but do you like me?" Bella looked into Felix's eyes for a second and then there was a slight intake of breath and Bella said, "You...you have blue eyes....What...what are you?" Felix chuckled and said, "Silly goose, I'm a vampire. And stop repeating the first word of your sentences. It's so unbecoming. Don't ask why I have blue eyes, I have no idea." Felix smiled at Bella and continued her song, every note right, every note memorized.

"You didn't answer my question Bella," Felix said sweetly after a minute. "I'll think you hate me." Bella opened her mouth in surprise, recovered, and said, "Well...I like you, I think you're very sweet and polite. You're a vegetarian, but your eyes are a bit odd. I'm mostly surprised Edward or the other Cullens haven't mentioned you before." Bella shot a suspicious glance at Edward, who smiled sheepishly back. Felix actually laughed and said, "I'm not very memorable. Hehehe...actually, I haven't visited the Cullens for...about 30 years. I'm 109. Two years older than Cullen, here, actually. Turned into a vampire in 1916. Visited the Cullens for the first time in 1919. Oh, and though your impression of me is nice, you don't know me very well yet." She winked at Bella though her voice had an edge to it underneath the velvety vampire cover. Then, she continued her song about Bella's life and said, "I need to finish this song. It's very promising. Leave, if you wish. This will take awhile."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Belle had been stumbling through the woods for hours trying to find the Cullen's house, Tanya had wanted to visit Carlisle, but had been too busy so she had sent Belle instead. Too focused on WHEN she would be there she didn't notice when she WAS there. She rammed into their house so had it should have collapsed  

medusa56

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:08 pm
Felix heard something through the walls of another room, so did Edward. Both of their heads snapped up and Bella stared at Edward, concerned. "Edward," Felix said, "stay here and watch Bella. I'll...go check. Take her upstairs." Bella's eyes widened and she said, "Vampire...right?" Edward just nodded and Felix just slightly unsheathed her sword. Bella stared at it and said, "That won't work Felix. If you've noticed, vampires are a bit...indestructible." Felix and Edward laughed softly and Felix said, "We're more destructible than you think. Besides, this isn't a normal sword." Felix took out the sword and sliced her palm with it. Instead of nothing, there was a white scar on her almost white skin. Bella gasped slightly and Felix smiled. "Alright Edward," Felix said, "time to take her up. I'll be fine. I'll call you if I need you." Felix winked, though her eyes were hard.

She went outside and to the side of the house she had heard the sudden bang. She was quieter than she had ever been, ready for something...hostile. When she saw the vampire, she was kind of shocked. She sneaked up behind the vampire and said, "Aren't you with Tanya? What brings you to Forks?" Edward...it's alright. It's someone from Alaska, I think she came from Tanya's "clan". I think it's safe for Bella...just let me check her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:13 am
Surprised when someone came out with something that appeared to be a sword, Belle couldn't tell with her odd vision.She answered,"Ya. I'm with Tanya. She's wanted to see Carlisle, but has been to busy to come down herself, I told her I was coming down here, so she wanted me to drop by." When she was done, she saw the other vampire looking at her eyes, quickly she said, "don't worry, I just ate."  

medusa56

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces