Submit

Can U Wait For The Movie?
  NO!!!!!!
  yes
  no (but voice overs???? WTF??)
  sure who cares?
  No (yea no Amy Rose!!!!!)
  I luff Fang!!!!!
  why not? BTW were am i and whats goin on???)
View Results

kitty12019

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:34 pm
Ok i found out this on the internet about the movie:

1.) Amy Rose will NOT do the voice overs on Max

2.) Yes i said VOICE OVERS the movie will be motion captured or something like that

3.) It is expected that it will be out late 08/ early 09

Voice overs, that sucks!!!!

(At least Amy Rose isnt Max!!!!! Yea!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:22 am
Most of the book takes place in Max's head, and with the Voice!  

-RainbowFlavoredBubbbles-

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Colour Of Music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:50 pm
At least we won't be able to blame them for picking people who don't look right. The voices will still be important though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:38 pm
i wonder if the erasers will sound like kids?  

notloc_evest

C0ZZY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:30 pm
im all confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:24 am
C0ZZY
im all confused

In what way?  

Colour Of Music

kitty12019

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:51 pm
I get what ur saying but i mean voice overs Really guys cant they do better than that?????? twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Um...does that mean it's gonna be a like...'300' animated style or something? . _ . *is also confused*  

-SomedayIWillFly-
Captain

Colour Of Music

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:29 am
It's probably going to be along the lines of how they created Gollum or how they created the whole of The Polar Express. There is no way that the film can't use any due to the fact that we actually don't have wings and can fly and we can't transform into eraser-like creatures. Plus, to have six kids filming with frequent use of wires in numerous greenrooms would be cruel as wires/harnesses etc are painful- especially as those kids wouldn't have much experience in their lifetimes. To use experienced adults who can pull off the stunts well would be better for the producation of the film.

If you don't like the idea of that, just be thankful that we're getting a film and it will boost the popularity of MR books anyway.

Unless of course you want to be one of 'Them' and create your own real, live hybrid kids who can fly for the film.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:05 am
I think it's supposed to be more like 300 and Beowolf, and like they made Gollum and the fish people in Pirates. live action motion capture, if that makes any sense. xd the Polar Express was mostly animated, though, I'm pretty sure they just captured the faces...

I really don't think there needs to be any voice-overs, there hasn't been on those other movies.

and I really don't want them to use adults! the kids aren't adults, and I'm sick of movie people trying to pass off twenty-some year olds as high schoolers.  

Mikil of Southern

Saebella

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 pm
Hmm those animated movies like Polr Express and Beowulf normally creep me out. I'm a little timide abou thte movie, I want it to come out but I'm scared about my perceptions being ruined or that they'll seriusly mess it up so that i'm yelling at the screen throughout the movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:35 pm
if the movie sux, i'll throw popcorn at the screen, walk out, ask for mymoney back, and buy a ticket to twilight...lol, its also a good book  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Amelia Gearhart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 pm
I'm equally excited for this movie as i am for Twilight, also. I'm also equally as scared that they are going to mess them up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:45 pm
Purple haired Anna
It's probably going to be along the lines of how they created Gollum or how they created the whole of The Polar Express. There is no way that the film can't use any due to the fact that we actually don't have wings and can fly and we can't transform into eraser-like creatures. Plus, to have six kids filming with frequent use of wires in numerous greenrooms would be cruel as wires/harnesses etc are painful- especially as those kids wouldn't have much experience in their lifetimes. To use experienced adults who can pull off the stunts well would be better for the producation of the film.

If you don't like the idea of that, just be thankful that we're getting a film and it will boost the popularity of MR books anyway.

Unless of course you want to be one of 'Them' and create your own real, live hybrid kids who can fly for the film.

so what ur sayin is that they are just doing voices?!?! NO ACTING?! NO SHOWING PEOPLE??!!?! wtc(what the crud)?!?!? what's the whole point of a movie if it's just people TALKING?!?! scream if im wrong, someone explain it. thanks  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:59 pm
okay, i was seeing the trailer, but i dont think its voice-overs, because it's the director for Spiderman, Fantastic 4, etc. so, i think they are using real people. ya know what i think, i think that not everything you hear is real. so, i think they are going to use real people, in my opinion. yep, real people. how could they not?  
~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff