will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:54 pm
Make up a char. and present the info any way u want be somewhat literate plz and u can make your chars. parents be any coulpe except neji and hinata cause that is just wrong and it has to be biologically possible so girls that means no boy on boy and vise versa for guys. The setting shall be any where in the Naruto world and your char. has to at least once belonged to a village

Name:Shikyo Metsuki
Bloodline: spirit eyes (couldnt find japanese word for it)
Apperance: User Image

Bio: His family is born with the ability to see and command the spirits of the dead. He was born with a demon from hell inside him and its minions are constantly try to get it out. Both his parents died protectinghim from some demons. In his family everyone is given a container to hold thier collected spirits in; his is the bag. His family is from te leaf village, and he is know for his speed and aim. Everyone in his family has a spirit wich becomes thier trainer, and his spirit partners name is max.
Special Justus: Corpse clone, Spiritual katana, spiritual fire, Spirit/demon summoning
other: wears his headband on his forehead  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:57 pm
Ill join mrgreen but it will take me a while to find the pic and everything sweatdrop  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:01 pm
[its cool im just happy somebody joined]
Max: get up*kicks Shikyo in the gut and wakes him up*
Shikyo: agh u b*****d*gets up and looks at the bright blue sky and sighs* im so bored  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:12 pm
Name: Fujuki Hatake
Bloodline:
Apperance: Tie between this
User Image
and this
User Image
Mai: User Image
Bio: Is Kakashi's daughter but never got to meet him. her mother was pregnant with her and didnt tell Kakashi, she left the Leaf village and came to the Sand village but Fujuki is now in the Sand village surching for her father. she is now traveling with a little girl named Mai who is 6 years old.
Special Justus: Kakashi's one eye sharingan, ice weapon, web barrier
((this was a last minute char so i might change if i have time ill jsy have this for the time being mrgreen ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:14 pm
((O.O starting already???))
Fujuki woke up with the sun shining straight into her window "Ugh...i hardly got any sleep again" she mumbled to herself....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:17 pm
[that is awsome mines from ealier rps and yep]
Shikyo:*yawns and begins to strech a bit* so what are we doing today max
Max: well i woke u up to train  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:19 pm
((aw that a good idea to have spirit things aw how u make that up?!?!? i suck at makin things up it takes me a long time to get a good char lol XP))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:21 pm
[well if i tell u u have to promise to belive me and not laugh and it was on my first try ive been using him for a long time just with diffrent things]  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:23 pm
((i wont laugh...thats a promise lol...O.O WAIT THAT LAUGH WAS JUST CAUZ I PROMISED NOT CAUZ OF UR REASON!!!!NOOOOOO I MEANT IT >.< srry srry srry XP))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:25 pm
Shikyo: *stares madly at max* aww come on i jst masterd a new justu and u know putting elements on that sword is hard
Max: im not gonna teach u something new just want u to practice.. so quit complaining  

minimonkey_s

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:27 pm
[ok... well i based the spirit thing off of me kinda because i can see the dead and they like to talk and for some reason touch or wake me]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:31 pm
((huh?!?!?wat u say?!?!))
Fujuki got showered and dressed and walked to the small store near by to buy dinner.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:34 pm
[i have the unusuall talent to see and talk to the dead and the first one i met was named max and thats were i got the name for his ghost buddy]
Shikyo: fine *punches max sending him flying into a tree* hows that
Max: *hits the tree* not good enough  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:38 pm
((oh s**t!!!!thats wierd O.O!!! how do they tuch you???thats wierd...and scarry))
Fujuki got what she eeded and walked out holding a small bag of groceries with both her hands behind her. she started to hum a song that she made up a long time ago.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:42 pm
[well the first one i met was when i was real little so they dont really scare me but when i say touch i mean like poke or slap and the one where i used to live used to beat me up]
Max: *rushes towards him and throws a punch*
Shikyo: *dodges max and knees him in the gut* to slow old man  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas