>.>
<.<
100%
 100%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 27

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay, so the amount of threads in which people are complaining about Robert Pattinson is getting to be quite ridiculous for this one subforum. So I decided I'm going to make this thread where I will post my opinions and where everyone else can argue and whatnot about Pattinson. I will delete all the other ones so bash to your heart's content in here.

So, my opinion:
Whoever casted Pattinson needs to read the goddamn book! Edward is supposed to be good looking and Robert is NOT. And I'm not saying this because Edward is supposed to be god like beautiful and I believe no one is hot enough to play him. I had a pretty open mind and I do believe there are other actors who have the looks and the acting ability to play Edward Cullen. But Robert Pattinson, even though I'm very confident he can act the part..he's so ugly! And don't give me crap about Photoshopping and makeup. Because pretty much all of us know him as Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter, who is also supposed to play this really good looking charming late teen and when I first saw him in the Goblet of Fire I remember thinking, That's not Cedric. People have posted pictures of him in order to convince us that he is Edward and those have most probably been airbrushed and he's still just..not good looking. I don't know if it's just me but I swear one eye is bigger than the other and it's so... unnatractive!
To those people that keep insisting that other actors like Tom Sturridge, Gaspard Ulliel, Colton Haynes, Hayden Christiensen etc. should play the part. I'm not getting irritated because you're wrong, I most definately agree with you(Gaspard FTW!), but it's getting to the point that it's getting really annoying. I was really disappointed and angry when I read the news about Pattinson but posting "OMG Why wasn't it Gaspard or Tom Sturridge gonk " in every single post..please...
And..I think that's all I have to say...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:49 pm
I don't think robert pattison is ugly, maybe I havent seen the pictures you have seen or soemthing.. if only johnny depp wasn't too old lol j/k..  

celestialheiress

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:42 pm
I think he's not butt-ugly...but there's are hotter guys...
I think if he cleans up nice maybe he can convince me he's Edward.
I'm not bashing him, I'm just supporting him and giving you my opinion.
Only thing I don't like is people whinning about it. It's done. Support the movie and hope they replace him in the sequel! lol.
Thanks for the thread!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:03 pm
He's ugly compared to other actors.
Colton Haynes is hotter.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:51 pm
celestialheiress
I don't think robert pattison is ugly, maybe I havent seen the pictures you have seen or soemthing.. if only johnny depp wasn't too old lol j/k..

ROTFL!!!! young johnny depp as edward

*nosebleed*

that would be wonderful.

hmm but you know Robert really isnt that bad looking. He has good structure in his face. hm i dunno  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:55 am
kiyamasho
celestialheiress

ROTFL!!!! young johnny depp as edward

*nosebleed*

that would be wonderful.

hmm but you know Robert really isnt that bad looking. He has good structure in his face. hm i dunno

Johnny Depp? *ears of obsessed fangirl ((moi)) stick up at sound of name*

Well... I think Johnny would have the acting ability, but he's not Edward (aesthetically, I mean)...

O.O Can't believe I said that... Ah well... I can go pray at the shrine for forgiveness later... =.=

I'm quite happy about Pattinson getting the part. ^_^

I'm just annoyed about the actress for Bella. ¬¬

P.S. Hayden Christensen??? You are joking, right?

mizzshy

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:16 pm
Hey..Christiensen can be really hot somtimes.
I would have been just as pissed if he got casted though. He can't act to save his life...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:28 pm
KiraLight
Hey..Christiensen can be really hot somtimes.
I would have been just as pissed if he got casted though. He can't act to save his life...

Exactly what I was thinking.

He can look hot sometimes, I agree...

I swear he's about six feet tall or something though... Or maybe it was just because he was always standing next to Natalie Portman all the time in Star Wars... >.<

mizzshy

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:39 pm
He looks really good in like photoshoots and stuff. In movies for some reason he looks really bad confused

According to IMDB Christiensen is 6'1"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:43 am
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

Ah OK, not just my imagination then... :/

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:31 pm
All I can say for the actors they chose is that it is the best Hollywood can do. But I mean come on. Did you know that they make movies out of books based on the book's sales.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:59 pm
UG! Robert as Edward makes me want to shoot myself. and they are not the best Hollywood can do.
I have a poster in my room from the 4th year at hogwarts (triwizard tournament) and it has the 4 champions on it. I look at Robert and i see Jasper, or Emmet, but NOT Edward.
The problem with Edward is he's such a difficult character to cast. You could cast anyone in that part and somebody would be unhappy.

Sierramist66

Timid Player

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:04 am
The thing is ALOT of people are unhappy with the casting of Robert Pattinson. On December 11, when the news was announced, I went onto Pattinson's fan site and even his fans there were saying how he wouldn't make a good Edward. Weird, huH?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:01 pm
KiraLight
The thing is ALOT of people are unhappy with the casting of Robert Pattinson. On December 11, when the news was announced, I went onto Pattinson's fan site and even his fans there were saying how he wouldn't make a good Edward. Weird, huH?

Sucks when your fangirls think you're not so hot to play Edward....  

Aqua Anjel

thepinstripemaster

650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:34 am
Ugh, I don't like him at all for Edward. I don't think he's ugly, but he's not good-looking enough to play Edward. And I think Edward has to be a certain type of good-looking, too. He can't just be hot, he has to be handsome and kind of look sophisticated, so he looks like he could be from another time period. I don't like the actress for Bella either. Yeah, I'm not too happy about the movie so far anyway. Plus it's going to make it really popular and then everyone's going to act like they've been fans for a while.

/rant  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces