Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 16. Nostalgia
Rant About Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:11 pm
Here's a thread where you can rant about all the good and bad things about you. Even share pictures if you want. I think there are a lot of interesting people in the world and I want to hear your stories!!

I'll go first. mrgreen

I'm Mark Kennedy. Fourteen years old, freshman in high school. (Alright, alright, I'm young. But I don't act my age. I've been asked if I was in college before.) Anyway! I have OCD and hate germs. I am deathly afraid of ghosts yet love reading about them. I hate horror movies and love comedies and some action. My favorite movie is Curious George. My favorite television shows are Monk, Psych, and COPS. I want to be a K-9 Unit police officer by the age of 32. I live in Minnesota. I have eleven brothers and sisters, three brothers in law, two (almost three) nephews, one niece, and four cousins. I have a puppy (a little over one year old, shitzu), a cat (thirteen years old, dying), a snake (ball python), and two fish (betas). I haven't cried since January 15, 2007. (Not kidding) I bottle all my emotions and get depressed very easily. I am in JROTC. (Junior Reserve Officer Training Corp) It's a military program at my school. My rank is currently Private E-2. I will be promoted to Private First Class very soon. I love animals! My hobbies are: playing Halo and WoW, writing short stories and poetry, drawing cartoons, and walking down by the Mississippi River. (I live a block away from it.) I love meeting new people, but I make horrible first impressions. I usually come off as a mean, secluded person. But once I get used to you I will open up and share just about anything. My parents are hardcore Catholics and me and all my siblings are atheist. I haven't been to a friend's house since seventh grade, I'm not invited to parties, and I'm considered a geek. (Not a nerd, geek and nerd are two VERY different things.) I am extremely popular though. My brother (who is a senior) is jealous. (He's told me.) I am a theater geek. I was one of the stars in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland two weeks ago. (I played the Mad Hatter.) That was the first play I have ever been in. I love being on crew. My favorite class is English and JROTC.

If you want to know more, just let me know. You can ask me about all the injuries I get, haha.

Here's a picture of me, in case you were wondering how hot I am. wink (Just kidding.)

User Image

I look like a fat person, but I'm really not. I'm only 140 lbs. People keep telling me I need to eat more. Sorry I have a fast metabolism?

Edit: Fifteen as of March 29th!!
Edit: Apparently I'm only 132 lbs. now?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:35 pm
I'm a little embarresed to say that I think this idea for a ranting thread is
genius. okay, I'm fourteen as well, bi, and brunette. I used to be blonde,
but my hair has been gradually darkening. It will probably be black soon.
Oops, did i sound too hopeful? I can assure you that I'm not emo or goth,
but i have a tendancy to dress in black. I paint my nails, and feel almost
naked without them painted. I've only ever had two girlfriends, but many
stupid boyfriends. I'm pretty sure i t was my last ex that turned me to see
girls in a different light. See, Mark was an a**. I knew he was an a** when
i said yes. But, in my own defense, the man whore had dated a lot of my
friends and i knew he was a great boyfriend. He made me feel special, he
was hot, and he told me he loved me whenever he hugged me (and thats
a lot). About a week before he dumped me, everything started to change.
He wouldnt even bother trying to comfort me when i got depressed. He
could usually cheer me up pretty easily, but then there are times when i
just feel like im drowning in deep, dark, blue water. I'm Bipolar, and this is
a sentance worse than death for al who understand. So, he called me a
crying in the corner emo and dumped me. (For the record, I'd never once
let him see me cry) Um, hmm... i guess i could give you an old pic of me
until i find the cord that connects my camara to the computer. <3

User Image
-taken about 6 months ago-  

chaoticpoetry

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:58 pm
chaoticpoetry
I'm a little embarresed to say that I think this idea for a ranting thread is
genius.

Aw. Thanks. heart I liked your little section of information. smile I'm sorry about that a*****e.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:07 pm
thanks! and dont worry about it, im fine now. got myself an almost-girlfriend. ^^
<3  

chaoticpoetry

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:01 am
chaoticpoetry
thanks! and dont worry about it, im fine now. got myself an almost-girlfriend. ^^
<3

Oh yay! *claps*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:23 am
I'm a terrible person with a habit of sarcasm. Senior year of high school and I'll be damned if I'm ready for college at all, seeing as I don't have much intrinsic motivation to go on. I've only had one relationship in my entire life that began last year and continues on until today, so that marks me as a complete "loser" right off the bat. Lesbian, never had sex with a guy, never plan to, though I've been asked out by more guys than girls, so people need to get off my ******** case.
I hate alcohol, drugs, partying, and the usual teenage agenda making me rather a social outcast, though I honestly don't give a s**t. I'm more insightful and probably have more self-taught wisdom than anyone I know and enjoy my own company more than anyone else's. I have absolutely no real-life role models. I'm horribly pessemistic, unmotivated, and tend to be lazy. Yet nearly all my hobies are sports. The one thing I feel I can be proud of is that I test for my black belt in tae kwon do this summer and I won gold at a national championship this past summer. But that's about the only source of my self esteem, which I rank at about -3 along with my seeming inferiority complex. I love science and hate math, believe animals are much better company than humans, love tea, hate driving, and will go out of my way to mock stupidity. I despise self-pity, football, and disloyal people with every shred of my being. I'm a bit of a "jack of all trades, master of none." I've played, or at least tried, numerous sports, instruments, literature-related hobies, theatre, artistic stuff, you name it. Always good, never the best, rarely motivation.

In short, I can be a b***h. Any questions?  

Kaiju Koi

chaoticpoetry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:35 am
nope, no questions. But, instead of you seeming like a b***h or an outcast, you seem more like...a loner. Known some, been one, hang out with a few, and liked most of em. Oh, nevermind about the question thing: What instruments have you played?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:04 am
What an interesting life. I agree, I believe you are more of a loner. Don't you worry, I was one once. What a horrible year that was.  

Dr. OCD

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:13 am
chaoticpoetry
nope, no questions. But, instead of you seeming like a b***h or an outcast, you seem more like...a loner. Known some, been one, hang out with a few, and liked most of em. Oh, nevermind about the question thing: What instruments have you played?

When I was little I played recorder, I played piano, viola, a little bit of drums, handbells, and I sing.

I enjoy being an "outcast", if you will. The friends I have are very close to me so there's minimal drama with us. Makes life a hell of a lot easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:05 am
mhmm, guess thats like me and my friends. most people hate us, call us the 'emos' or throw stuff at us, but its funny when we dont do anything.
and i play trumpet and sing.
wish i could play piano. sad  

chaoticpoetry

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:46 am
"Emo" is the most vague, idiotic stereotype out there.
I've been called everything from goth, prep, jock, emo, you name it. I'm one of those special people that can pull off any look, and I take full advantage of it. Black, baggy pants with chains one day, jeans and modern-looking shirt the next.

I don't think I have any people that dislike me in particular. I'm just picky about who I wanna hang out with.

I self-taught myself piano. Took a few years, but I ended up dropping it when viola began to dominate.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:50 pm
mm, cool. i was stuck with the labels 'Odd, Goth, Emo, Freak, Weirdy, and Outcast' from about 5th grade, when i started dressing a certain way. before the black, i was just 'that odd girl that you dont want to be caught tlking to'. i got reps like that from being...me.

and thats awesome. my sister plays viola.  

chaoticpoetry

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:42 pm
Sorry, I can't relate to being labeled. Nobody has EVER labeled another person in my school. Oh, private schools, I love you. heart Everyone's nice to everyone else.....most of the time. Some jackasses did vandalize my theater. ("My" meaning me and the other theater geeks theater) ((Dang, that was a label, wasn't it?)) But it's ok, 'cause that's what we call ourselves. Anyway! I also only hang out with two people. But I have thousands of friends. Every time I walk down a hallway at least fifteen people say hi to me. I try to tell people I'm not popular, but once I'm in a hallway, it's kinda hard to back that up. Sorry, I'm done now. Haha. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:14 pm
Wow, private school and no labels?
A few of my friends go to some, and they're even worse than the public schools, especially when it comes to Friday/Saturday night parties.
Popularity where I am depends on how many parties you go to, how many people you sleep with, and how many beers you can down before passing out.

I used to be like that, have a ton of acquaintances but only a few I considered friends. Too much drama for me. I don't know as many people now due to the fact I switched schools. As a junior, everyone knew everyone else from middle school.  

Kaiju Koi

chaoticpoetry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:20 pm
i have a tight-knit group of friends that's constantly expanding. dont get me wrong, i'm not like...a nerd with NO ONE, bit my school is full of ghettos/gangsters, and we who have imaginations, we who write and draw and wear dark clothing, tend to stick together. its a group of maybe...20-30  
16. Nostalgia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff