PG or PG-13? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yay for PG or PG-13
  PG
  PG-13
  who cares? I'll be able to see it either way....
View Results

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:36 pm
I don't know why I thought of this but, is the movie going to be PG or PG 13? Not that it matters for me by the time it comes out I'll be 17..... But if you think about it, Twilight's more PG [Eclipse is more PG 13 but that's a different movie/book]. but, who's to say they won't make it for more older teens than pre-teens. Do you know what I mean? I'm thinking they would make it PG 13 since there is [most likely] death and blood and kissing here and there. That's if you're going by the book's standards right? What do ya'll think?

[It was just a thought...lol.]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:29 pm
With how they make movies nowadays, I'm guessing that it's going to be PG-13.  

Mizuko Aquarian

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:14 pm
3nodding
I'd go with PG13.
Then again, if they don't show too much blood, it could be PG...
Anybody see A Walk to Remember? The language wasn't horrible, but Twilight doesn't curse nearly that much, and that AWtR got a rating of PG.

In any case, it won't go higher than PG13.
Because you know they've ruined it if it comes out with R -___-;;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:15 pm
Most likely PG 13  

Vampire King Alan

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:27 pm
Most likely PG-13.
PG isn't risky enough, they need to take it up a step.
I think that all of the Harry Potter movies should've been PG-13, but nooo, they just had to make it more kid friendly...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:38 am
^^ If I am not mistaken, some of the HP movies are PG-13. But back to the subject..... It will definitely be PG-13 but I am having second thoughts about Eclipse even qualifying (if they make it a movie). Because of the not so bloody-but-more-disturbing violence, and the adult content, I would make Eclipse R but that's just my opinion biggrin  

Pristine Bubbles

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:23 am
SeductressoftheMoon
^^ If I am not mistaken, some of the HP movies are PG-13. But back to the subject..... It will definitely be PG-13 but I am having second thoughts about Eclipse even qualifying (if they make it a movie). Because of the not so bloody-but-more-disturbing violence, and the adult content, I would make Eclipse R but that's just my opinion biggrin
I know that, notice how I said that I thought that all of them should have been PG-13, meaning that some of them were PG and others were PG-13.
I've seen some of the violence content on freaking TV, and that's saying something. They can pull off PG-13 with that. And sexual content isn't that big. They don't even have sex, they just talk about it.
Definately not R-rated content in Eclipse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:56 pm
uhmm...the concept of vampires is beyond little people's...also with some of the scenes where people get killed...i really dont want it to get the reputation of a kid movie  

Zirumi

FluffyKittyofDOOM_19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:03 pm
it should be PG-13 because it would be boring if it were PG.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think it's gonna be PG 13. Just because there's violence and at least 1 sex scene..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

[ M!DNIGHT ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:05 pm
I'm thinking PG-13. I was also wondering if they are going Harry Potter style and doing a movie per book, or if they're going to lump a few together and make one or two movies? I know it's going to be whatever is more convenient and whatever will make them more money, but I would rather have it as one movie per book...

anyone else have an idea?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:52 pm
I think it's gonna be one movie per book because if they try to put New Moon and TWilight together as one movie then it will be crap. To put that much content into a 2 hour film wouldn't work at all.
But I'm actually hoping that they'll just stick to making a Twilight film adaptation and just leave it at that. I have a feeling that if they keep going with New Moon and Eclipse then they'll drift from teh storyline

KiraLight
Crew

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:42 pm
Yeah PG-13  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:34 pm
pg 13
its really going 2 suck if they make it pg because they'll ruin it and make it into like a new harry potter kid movie
its just 2 deep 2 b classified as a little kid movie  

LexiLu Latte

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:53 pm
PG-13 but it's border-line R
For gore of course
:]