Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello! ^^ *waves*
  Hey *waves*
View Results

xnotxperfectx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:04 am
O.k. I don't know about you all but I imagen the characters different from how they are described in the book. In some cases a little and in some cases a lot! So what do you all think? Post pics of people you think they resemble if you want.

Alice- just how she's described in the book except her eyes have a tint of green. I see her as about a head shorter then Jasper. And I always imagen her in Tank tops or sweaters with skinny jeans.

Emmet- Tosled black hair, BIG of course, and he has very nice eye brows xd .

Jasper- When Ever I think of how Jasper looked when he was younger I always think of Ryan Ross! lol. But as for him "now" I imagen him with dark brown hair with blond streaks, and tall— Not Emmet tall but maybe a quarter of an inch taller then Edward. I see him wearing a tee shirt over a long sleeve a lot.

Edward- Dark brown fauxhawk type thing (If you've ever seen the cover of the novel "One day this pain will be useful to you" that's pretty accurate, except that you can't see a face! xd ) And I see him in scarves a lot once I think about it. And leather jackets...

Bella- DARK red hair (almost brown), straight, blue/grey eyes, and barely shorter then Alice. Collared shirts and necklaces seem like something she should wear.

Carlisle- Dirty blonde longish hair with highlights, and (I know this is a bit stereotypical but...) thin black rimmed reading glasses. And Edwards height (Poor Carlisle! Most of his "sons" are taller then him!)

Esme- Long dark rust kind of color, curls and waves at the end. Eyes like Alice's and a head taller then both Alice and Bella (Wich mean to Carlisle the top of her head is at his eye level- about).

Jacob- WEll actually he looks just EXACTLY the way he's described.

Rosalie- Blonde with black roots, taller the Alice shorter the Esme. I don't think she's an easily describable (sp?) character. sweatdrop

But this is all just my opinion. Feel free to disagree and/or agree with me. Please say what you think the characters are like, I really want to hear your opinions (even if you see 'em just how they are described in the book)! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:07 am
Now I really want to get a photobucket account so I can upload my drawings of them!  

xnotxperfectx

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:31 am
Interesting...you see bella a lot like my friend does...
I see Bella with slightly light brown hair and darker brown eye's.

I see Jasper like they draw him in the Japanese twilight, with long hair...I've always thought of him that way so it was no suprize to me when I saw it there... the rest are how they describe in the book really... 3nodding theres my in-put blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:43 pm
well i picture them like that but just a bit different but their mostly like yours  

meggy_magic515

kgirl1992

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:17 pm
Bella - long brown hair big brown eyes

Edward - tosled dirty blond hair and a eligant face

Alice - little (short and thin but not malnurished thin) long blond hair blue or green eyes

Esme - short and kind of chubby hair starting to go gray

And yes I know that Alice would have golden to black eyes but thats how I think of her I dont really have picuteres of the others

EDIT: I see Bella as haveing pretty brown hair with red hightlights not poop brown  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:12 am
I totally agree with your Jasper! I don't see him with blonde hair at all! (I feel like everyone else does, don't you?!)

And I definately see Bella with the auburn hair, always. Why does everyone think poopbrown. ewww, beautiful red. ^^;

The only one I see different than you, really, is Rosalie. I see her as kind of.. mean girl blonde, but so stunningly beautiful, she could stomp you in the face and you'd still think she was the nicest person alive. She seems more on the 'hot' side than beautiful to me.

I don't really see Alice wearing skinny jeans, I see her in sweaters and very fitted jeans. She seems 'beautiful' unlike Rosalie..  

irroc29

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:38 am
Just the Cullens and Bella and Jacob? Um...

Alice - I think she looks a bit like my extremely short friend from school, but mostly because they're both tiny. And her hair is short, of course, and sort of choppy at the ends like an attempt at layered hair. I imagine her wearing whatever's "in" at the time, like if she lived in Melbourne right now she'd probably be wearing fluoro. I think she looks more "cute" or "pretty" rather than "omg hawt" like Rosalie. They're both beautiful though, just in different ways.

Emmett - The opposite of Alice, kind of. I think he'd have light brown and dark brown hair at the same time. A bit like the guy playing Edward in the movie, ironically. o_o And tall. 2 metres+

Jasper - I think he'd be about as tall as Edward, with blondish longish hair. If you've seen the Japanese manga illustrations for Twilight, he looks a bit like that I guess.

Edward - Also like the Japanese manga illustrations, and his hair colour is like bronze metallic paint. Except probably not that metallic-looking, but still a bit sparkly-looking. And I think his face is like Gaspard Ulliel's, in the pictures that don't make him look kind of odd.

Bella - I think she looks like the girl who is going to act her in the movies (for once, I agree with the cast they decided on :3) but a little different, and with straight brown hair. Not so straight that it seems kind of glued to her scalp, but straight hair enough to be recognized as straight hair.

Carlisle - If you've ever read Godchild (manga) by Kaori Yuki/have Google or Wikipedia handy, I imagine him to look like Dr. Jizabel/Jezebel Disraeli. I think that's because they're both doctors and technically both old. (Carlisle doesn't look old though, and Jizabel looked young too but was at the time in an old time era. So the word "technically" comes in.) Long, wispy/thin blonde/white and wavy hair, with round glasses. I'm not sure how tall he is...

Esme - I have trouble picturing what she looks like ;^; but, blondish/light brown as well with wavy or curly hair. Not so curly that it's in little ringlets, but curly. I think it'd be sort of middle-of-back length. I'm not sure how tall she is, either.

Rosalie - Tall and rather model-like. I think she'd be "hawt" beautiful rather than "beautiful" beautiful, like I said before. Her hair would be just blonde, naturally blonde, and lightly wavy.

Jacob - A lot like he is described, I guess. *sigh* Uninmaginative, but...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:33 am
You can do any character you want... or don't want.  

xnotxperfectx

Bella Cullen7676

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:48 am
my sigggy!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:50 am
that's hard to answer.  

Fifii

irroc29

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:16 am
It's funny you would mention that about Esme, I was going to choose to disagree with the original poster, but.. I really don't know how to describe her! It's almost like.. she's angelic. She just looks motherly (or even great great grandmotherly haha). Honestly, no description comes into mind except curly hair, sandy brown like Jasper.. other than that, I don't even think she has eyes!

So glad someone agrees, though! It's not just me not picking up the details!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:05 pm
Bella - Big dark blue eyes, very pale, rather gaunt, and chocolate brown hair that falls just above her waist.

Edward - Just like Gaspard Ulliel.

Charlisle - Blonde (almost light brown) hair, forest green eyes, thick eye lashes, slightly muscular, and rather tall.

Esme - Red hair that is slightly curly/wavy and shoulder length, chocolate brown eyes that are deep set, curvy figure, above average height, and a turned up nose.

Emmett - Overly muscular, honey blonde hair that is a little messy, eager light brown eyes, and very tall.

Rosalie - Platnium blonde hair that falls to her waist, light blue/grey eyes, plump pink lips, very curvy, and almost as tall as Emmett.

Alice - Jet black hair that is just below her ears, large ears, big sky blue eyes, very short, large hands, thin upper lip, large lower lip, and a pointed chin.

Jasper - Copper brown hair that falls over his right eye, his left eye is emerald green, his right eye is sapphire blue, has muscules, tall, and a strong chin.

Jacob - Exactly as he's described in the books.

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

kgirl1992

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:47 pm
irroc29
I totally agree with your Jasper! I don't see him with blonde hair at all! (I feel like everyone else does, don't you?!)

And I definately see Bella with the auburn hair, always. Why does everyone think poopbrown. ewww, beautiful red. ^^;

The only one I see different than you, really, is Rosalie. I see her as kind of.. mean girl blonde, but so stunningly beautiful, she could stomp you in the face and you'd still think she was the nicest person alive. She seems more on the 'hot' side than beautiful to me.

I don't really see Alice wearing skinny jeans, I see her in sweaters and very fitted jeans. She seems 'beautiful' unlike Rosalie..

Thats how I see Rosalie too! And I said brown hair for Bella but I meant pretty brown with red hightlighta not poop brown.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:29 pm
La Vie en Blanc
Bella - Big dark blue eyes, very pale, rather gaunt, and chocolate brown hair that falls just above her waist.

Edward - Just like Gaspard Ulliel.

Charlisle - Blonde (almost light brown) hair, forest green eyes, thick eye lashes, slightly muscular, and rather tall.

Esme - Red hair that is slightly curly/wavy and shoulder length, chocolate brown eyes that are deep set, curvy figure, above average height, and a turned up nose.

Emmett - Overly muscular, honey blonde hair that is a little messy, eager light brown eyes, and very tall.

Rosalie - Platnium blonde hair that falls to her waist, light blue/grey eyes, plump pink lips, very curvy, and almost as tall as Emmett.

Alice - Jet black hair that is just below her ears, large ears, big sky blue eyes, very short, large hands, thin upper lip, large lower lip, and a pointed chin.

Jasper - Copper brown hair that falls over his right eye, his left eye is emerald green, his right eye is sapphire blue, has muscules, tall, and a strong chin.

Jacob - Exactly as he's described in the books.

I love Jasper's description as well as Alice's. Your very specific. 3nodding  

xnotxperfectx

irroc29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:42 am
I didn't really mean that you meant 'poop brown' I just thought that's how everyone saw her.. I definately see her with fiercely dark auburn hair.

Wow, some of these descriptions really depict things, I love it!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff