Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
They think twilight and the series is Satanic! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and the series; Satanic?
  wtf...nop!
  ill go satanic for edward *lol not my point*
  "i worship thy vampires"
View Results

mascaracachimba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:26 pm
wtf?
my religion teacher( yeah i said it, i take religion *puerto rico-private catholic school*) started to talk about the goldan compass and shiat about being it bad and stuff and we should see it(they actually made a memo for parents to not let them see the movie)
and after that he actually said that twilight and the whole series is full with subliminal messeges, and its satanic and s**t; that stephenie meyer is controling our a**; and then he trashed the rocker!! wtf?? are you kidding me

who the hell does he think he is? hes always looking for the bad stuff; eventually your gonna find it

u guys are lucky; you dont take religion stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:36 pm
wow that is messed up.  

Fifii

PiiKA x chu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:24 pm
That's bull s**t.
And subliminal messages? You need to hear subliminal messages. You can't read them.
Tell your religion teacher to go take psychology.
And Anyways, you could say that about so many books, and it's not going to stop people from reading them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:59 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

Pfft. Screw them, if you don't mind my saying so.

They're not the ones reading it.

So they won't be the ones going to Hell if they are right.

If they are right, they can sit on their clouds in Heaven, laughing at us.

Meanwhile we can all be happy in Hell with our books.

Sorted.

^_^

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

Bella Cullen7676

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:09 pm
it's an awsome book...sure it has vampires and werewolves but it's not like it's telling us to worship anything stupid!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:03 pm
scream THATS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! *Killing in sleep* Its up to you to think whats evil or not for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS OUT-RAGING, INFURRIATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

chevalierobsessed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:09 pm
>.> My MOTHER hates vampires, if she knew I was reading these books she'd think I was the devil. SERIOUSLY.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:44 pm
My parents aren't too fond of vampires... they know I have an obsession with the Twilight series, but no idea what the books are about. I don't know how I'm gonna go see the movie when it comes out...

But that is just stupid.. I take religion too, but my teacher wouldn't say something like that. The book is fantastic and well written no matter what anyone says.  

xxcelestialstarxx

synyster bat country

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:05 pm
my mom thought i was to obssesed with them so she read them and she really liked them  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:40 am
Believe me Catholic school is not fun. But that's not my point...
Sounds to me like he's butting into the students personal lives. If you want to read it, read it. If you want to watch the movie, whatch it. He has no right to tell you what to do, or pass judgements on things he probably knows nothing about and the push those thoughts and beliefs on you. If he wants to think that fine. But he shouldn't push it on other people.

xnotxperfectx

VampiraBaby

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:32 am
WTF?! Its a fictional book with fictional characters and themes. WHO CARES?! Its NOT satanic!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:33 am
omg what????????!!!!!!!!!that is so not right!i go to a christian school,so i know how you feel.last year,my math teacher [who gets off subject easily.he started listing good hot dog places on the frikkin board! e_e] said that harry potter and toys were satanic.
Heres the story: There was this girl that was getting married to this guy and then he got her a cabbage patch kid for unknown reasons.And then all of a sudden the girl started going supposedly blind because of the frikkin cabbage patch kid!So the guy looked up the name of the cabbage patch thing and it SUPPOSEDLY was the name of an indian goddess that made people blind.So when he threw it away,she gained back her sight.
After the story,i was like,So you think cabbage patch kids are possessed?and he was like,Well,yes!I dont know about you,but teachers are crazy.I know that story doesnt have to do with Twilight very much,but we DO have teachers that are alike.You are NOT alone.

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:10 am
...Wait, aren't teachers supposed to help you not fall to peer pressure?? He's basically telling you not to read the book because he's a jackass.My L.A. teacher actually talked about how good the book was with me. And how we might have to read it for SCHOOL is a few years. My teacher is a guy, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 am
People like that make me so mad! Twilight does not have "subliminal messages" or whatever crap he's trying to pull on you! It's a brilliantly written story! A brilliantly written FICTIONAL story! Just because they're about vampires does NOT make it Satanic! And just because we're obsessed with the books doesn't mean we're all going to go out and try to be vampires or werewolves or start worshiping evil or whatever, not that the books try to convince us to, but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!!! We are smart enough to know the difference between a fictional and a true story! Sheesh, people are so overly sensitive! It FRUSTRATES me! stressed scream  

prettypurplepenguin

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:40 am
prettypurplepenguin
People like that make me so mad! Twilight does not have "subliminal messages" or whatever crap he's trying to pull on you! It's a brilliantly written story! A brilliantly written FICTIONAL story! Just because they're about vampires does NOT make it Satanic! And just because we're obsessed with the books doesn't mean we're all going to go out and try to be vampires or werewolves or start worshiping evil or whatever, not that the books try to convince us to, but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!!! We are smart enough to know the difference between a fictional and a true story! Sheesh, people are so overly sensitive! It FRUSTRATES me! stressed scream

ROCK ON I'M 100% WITH YOU THERE!!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces