Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randwe21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:55 am
Looks like i was wrong. This weeks chapter has Sasuke about to kill Itachi. . . i think. It really looked like Sasuke has him this time. But before that, Sasuke is asking a quick question.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:54 pm
what a thrilling and wonderful chapter. I've been waiting a long time for something like this to finally come around. God, Sasuke's such a hot bad a**. I wonder what his question is going to be...  

beboptilyoudrop

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:44 pm
DUH... the one thing we've all been wondering like hell about - why the flying ******** did Itachi kill his entire clan? And not some stupid a** reason like he originally gave his brother ("to learn my capacity").  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:09 pm
i still say there must be more. I mean the hype for it and the entire fight was just one chapter. I find it hard to believe really.l  

aznnam3dj1n

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:55 pm
No, there has to be more to it. The epic battle we've been waiting years for ends in one chapter? Nah, I'm not buying it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:06 am
Well, hopefully we'll find out what's going on later today.  

beboptilyoudrop

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:46 pm
Itachi never took his cloak of so he isnt dead yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:10 pm
Mr._Stabby
Itachi never took his cloak of so he isnt dead yet.

. . . ?  

randwe21

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:12 pm
Akatsuki memebers dont die until they take their cloak off. Itachi's is still on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:47 am
This battle has been hyped since vol 1, not to mention even Deidra gave him more trouble that this. Itachi has to have something more up his sleeve. Otherwise Sasuke has offically gone Mary Sue.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:26 am
I predict that Sasuke is caught in Itachi's genjutsu, and finally breaks it... only to find out everything was an illusion and he's a kid again, his clan is alive, and Itachi is just a wily prankster. Then someone makes a witty pun and the whole family stand around laughing as the end credits role.

And then I find out all this is genjutsu and I'm back in the Eighties.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games