Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:17 am
The cellars with blood were filled, the floors of the mansion waxed to a glow, the windows washed to a glimmer and put under white and purple matresses, Servants were told their roles in the party and the lawn was cut clean, the springs were cleaned and put to use like only a few times before. Several musicians were hired for the night, with the promise they wouldn't be biten, but Michael Jackson turned the offer down. A number of human fod also gathered along for those who'd prefer. With the invitations sent and the location revealed, Ars took his/hers place as this year's host, since nobody else moved for it.

By the entrance of the garden, covered in a very light snow and a crispy weather, courtesy from a friend whose name he wouldn't profer in public, Arcana stood, waiting for his/hers guests and a great wish for a happy new year to everyone attending the meeting.

The Ordo Sanguinous will proudly offer gifts for the ball's King and Queen, and and to the Joker, a third member chosen for it's positive participation in the party.

The selected King and Queen will receive a collectible each, and maybe a surprise as well.
The chosen Joker will receive a surprise gift at the end of the party.

The Ball's Symbol selection starts right now!

The submittance system is very simple:

I - Every person in the guild chooses three (3) candidates, those candidates being the player/characters, one for each category. A man for King, a woman for Queen, another man or woman for Joker. All of you remember that your choice for King or Queen cannot be the same for Joker! You have to select three (3) different persons!

II - Write it simply into a Private Message to me "Ars Arcana" with the title: "Vote".

III - In the message, write the three (3) positions and candidates you want to vote for, like this:

King - Mr. Vampire.
Queen - Ms. Vampire.
Joker - Highness Vampire.

Just trade the Vampire there for the name. Please double0check the names! If you don't know the character's or player's name, don't worry, you don't need to, send just one of them, for example, put Cerberus as the King.

IV - Send the message to Ars Arcana. If the message has invalid names, I'll return a PM with it and ask again.

There is still time to think, the voting ends in five hours from the time of this edit, and the result will be spoken in six. (Which means 6AM to me and a lot of coffee to go thru.)

A small resume of the positions is below, if you don't understand much about selecting, take a look, it'll ease the choice!

Our Crowns for the ball!

The King.

The King will be crowned the King of the party, it's not about avatars, not about signatures!
It's about who literally OWNS>ALL.
He's the one that overall held the beat in his hand and took your heart into prefering him into this position!

The King will receive a collectible that in one of it's positions will reveal his ravenish wings!

The Queen.

The Queen will be crowned the Queen of the party, it's still not about looks, neither TekTeks!
It's about the girl that OWNS>ALL!
She's the one that could sweap away the hearts of all that attended the ball, and seducted you into voting for her devilish fangs!

The Queen will receive a collectible that in one of it's positions will become her dark staff to rule all!

The Joker.

The Joker is the soul of the party, the one that not exactly does the best match, but does match our senses. It's the person whose words and actions, either are a symbol of the ball, or are simply the heat that heated our immortal blood up!

The Joker will be announced one hour before the couple and will receive a collectible that will become his godhammer!

The King is... Dulcineo!!
He receives a Spirit Falcon and a crown!

The Queen is... Kore!!
She receives a Gift of The Gods and a tiara!

The Joker is... Deadly Nightshayde!!
She receives a Gift of The Gods and a Long-Stem Red Rose!

If anyone wants to donate to the ball, go ahead and send a trade with your donation to me, Ars Arcana, donations in gold will deduce my own expense on the items, and donations in items will be forwarded to the King, Queen and Joker, or maybe to a fourth person, to be elected later on! Anything that by any reason won't be used on this, will be then forwarded to Taifallos to hold onto it to a next ball or event.

Since the ball is oficially over, if any donation arises, please forward them directly to Taifallos! And let's plan out for a new event soon!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:38 am
The first to arrive was a black carriage, which was seen earlier in the year for the last Elder Ball. The black horses and riders were lined with silver jewelry. A door opened and the first to step out was Cerberus, guardian of Kore, the Daughter of Hades.User Image As soon as he stepped out, he let one hand out for her to grab onto. Her hand this time wasn't covered in gloves but instead of cloth, it showed many silver jewelry, which consisted of a silver ring, bracelets and bangles. As Kore stepped out, smiled at her and kissed her hand. "You look beautiful tonight Kore Thank you for letting me come again with you." Kore smiled and chuckled softly. "Of course my dear friend, after all, you are my guardian." she scratched him behind his ear as he smiled and started to melt.

They started to walk into the mansion and saw Arcana waiting by the door, to welcome in the guest she thought to herself. As soon as she and Cerberus reached the door, she smiled, her fangs glistening. "Good evening Arcana." she held out her hand to him.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

ARoseLight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:03 pm
Second to arrive, Lightkin slips off her faithful grey wolf Nightfall with a sigh.
There are few times of the year when I can assume this form, she says. The nature of fire, a last quarter moon, and a gathering of such a host....she glides towards the entrance, the great wolf padding silently behind her.

I believe it's best, she says to the startled ghoul, that Nightfall accompany me rather than be left unsupervised with, shall we say, any sort of flesh that might be waiting in the stables? With that the two of them slip inside, followed quick as a blink by a flitting bat....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:08 pm
Arcana smiled as he saw the carriage, recognizing it from when he first saw Kore.
As soon as she came by he took her hand gently and placed a kiss upon it, even being in his female form, it wouldn't be smart or educated to avoid such act. Especially since Ars wasn't that noticeable as a female while wearing that hair. Maybe she needed a dress.

"Welcome, Kore, I hope you have a good year and enjoy our ball."

Lightkin
Second to arrive, Lightkin slips off her faithful grey wolf Nightfall with a sigh.
There are few times of the year when I can assume this form, she says. The nature of fire, a last quarter moon, and a gathering of such a host....she glides towards the entrance, the great wolf padding silently behind her.

I believe it's best, she says to the startled ghoul, that Nightfall accompany me rather than be left unsupervised with, shall we say, any sort of flesh that might be waiting in the stables? With that the two of them slip inside, followed quick as a blink by a flitting bat....

As Lightkin passed by, Ars spoke swiftly, "as long as Nightfall causes no problems, happy new year."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:29 pm
Lerina arrived a little after the other. She was nearly rushing to the entrance of the ball, so excited to see another one up and running. She bowed slightly to the host with a smile, "Happy new year, and thank you for the invite." She smiled wider, "I'm so glad to have another ball going."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:40 pm
"Ah, Eisoji, the please is mine as well, please feel at home and happy new year." Ars bowed gently as she kept gaurding the entrance. "Someone had to do it, so I took the responsability on the spot, one can always use help, though."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:51 pm
"well I would be more than happy to help you needed me to. All you need to do is ask." She smiled again and glanced towards the ball. "I wonder if many people will show up."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:56 pm
Arcana took a breath to think, "Maybe I could have you help me with the invitations, the delay between every one of them is slowing things down. Here, I'll hand you a fourth of the list." She slipped a black paper with violet characters written in it to Eisoji. "And thank you very much."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 pm
Lerina took the list and looked it over. "Alright, sounds easy enough. I should have them all sent off very soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 pm
a dark cloud slowly rise from the ground. an evil essense can be felt though out the ball. a symbol came though all vampires minds and a a red flash of lightning came from the sky striking the black cloud. and as all were to happen at once the evil came together forging king orangej on stairs. and he said,"well hi hows it going." with a grin he turn to the door and walk though. then a voice was heard and all minds eye that said, don't be afraid of me.

so hows your matters going arc?

and eis hows it going? i saw you at the elder ball but i didn't have time to talk.  

OrangeJ

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:45 pm
Ars smiled gently for a second, "what a peculiar entrance, but I'm fairly well, happy new year Orange."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:50 pm
"I'm doing well also. I saw you as well, but we all seemed to be in our own little worlds at the elder ball. It's fine though I suppose, as long as we were enjoying ourselves."  

Eisoji

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:17 pm
Zachariasz walked along the pathways leading up towards the small gathering of guests. "Looks like I'm not late this time." He said quietly with his semi-prominent accent spicing the words. He noticed Kore was there. Walking along, not wearing the military cut coat, but a more formal and traditional long coat. He kept his fur hat.
This time, his shirt was a silver, with a black vest over it, accompanied by a tie of the same midnight colour.

Stepping close he stood by Kore and the others. "Hello, all..." He said politely. "How is the night?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:42 pm
Arc nodded gently, "It goes, and well." Except maybe for the loud commotion in the human minds, which felt like Arcana like they were giant explosives in her head... Quite bothersome. "I hope you pretend to concur for the king of the Ball."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
Ars Arcana
Ars smiled gently for a second, "what a peculiar entrance, but I'm fairly well, happy new year Orange."

well i got to test my new tricks mrgreen when i learn something i like to show it off. be sides its sets off my mood for the ball i think its great!  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff