Submit

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:38 pm
Since I have read the last book I kinda lost my interest in the whole book. I think J.k. rushed it for too much and I know why she did it because she said herself that she had lost interest in the books. I think we where cheated out of a better ending. All my friends thinks so as well. I don't know if its because most of us are writers or what, but i guess since our other friends whom are not writers think the same things as the rest of us do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:36 am
I didn't think it could be wrapped up in one book/year, but the ending was believable enough for me. And it was funny.

She said she had lost interest?  

Jill_Pole

sparky102

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:11 pm
PNeoQueen
Since I have read the last book I kinda lost my interest in the whole book. I think J.k. rushed it for too much and I know why she did it because she said herself that she had lost interest in the books. I think we where cheated out of a better ending. All my friends thinks so as well. I don't know if its because most of us are writers or what, but i guess since our other friends whom are not writers think the same things as the rest of us do.

your right!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:43 am
Yes, it was rushed but all in all the series still ended the way I thought it would and with tears of course.  

kittyzero

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:49 pm
i think she could have made the last chapter longer and really told us more details and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:12 pm
I thought it was great. It took me two times to fully "get" the ending, because the first time I missed the boat. It was ingenious... The Afterward was sweet of her to do....though it would be funny if Harry's son grows up hating being in his father's shadow, and decides to out do Lord V's reign? Like a cliff hanger in the end of the book, but no more books afterwards...

I Don't know. I just loved it the way it was put together.  

Nadira

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:11 am
i read the ending 6 times i got it, but i still say it was missing something.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:29 pm
PNeoQueen
i think she could have made the last chapter longer and really told us more details and such.

I agree with you..  

momo_haruko

evil_black_cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:41 pm
ya she could have drawn it out more, but how could you lose interest in that book?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:13 am
I would have been more happy with the book if it hadn't ended

"All was well"

Now at the end of the film it will probably have those words across the screen!

My sister said that if they do she will scream and write a letter of complaint to WB!

And you cant lose interest in Harry Potter can you??  

Random_Rhubarb

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:15 am
xd I totally heart the last book. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:24 pm
i thought that the last book was way too hard to understand,i mean harry dying,than all of a sudden coming back to life and that whole thing being linked to voldemort or whatever ,was just retarted and weird confused (i thought so) ,until i read the book again and asked a friend of mine who has read the 7th HP book and i kinda understand what was going on.....a little....LOL lol  

Numai Outcast

Sana-Cutler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:00 pm
I did like the book but I didn't like what happened to some of my favourite characters.

And I certainly didn't like what she wrote in the nineteen year later bit. I wanted that to be different  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:15 pm
yeah so did i.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

punkrockvampire06

Sparkly Powerhouse

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:28 pm
I think she was running dry on material. I think voldermoorts shhouldve have been more extrodaniary and took longer. he just died so easily.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff