Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Black Knight for Brawl! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:51 pm
Thats's right because what would a game with main FE chars be without one of the most badass FE villains and his theme music in it? I don't know.
User Image(I even made a pic)
This would make for an interesting event match where you HAVE to use Ike for the event and the Black Knight recovers 18 health every 10 seconds or something(Imbue).

I think over all Ike and BK of Brawl would be cool cuz Ike is the main character and BK is his rival sooooo...would make sense to have BK in it.

And keep Roy and Marth.

That would be 4 FE chars in Brawl and that would be a good amount.

As every game so far has like the main hero(s) the main villain(s) that hero(s) has trouble with and then supporting chars is usually how they do it.

Example:Legend of Zelda.

Main Hero: Link/Young Link

Supports: Zelda/Shiek

Villain: Ganandorf

Another Exmaple

Main Hero: Mario/Dr. Mario etc...

Support: Luigi/Peach

Villain: Bowser

So as you can see 1-6 is usually the minimum to most chars they put in for a game and overall Ike, BK, Roy, and Marth would make cool chars to have in the game.

And if they decide to add more chars from games into it then Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector are good choices maybe even Ephraim and Eirika and Lyon could be good choices also.

Make sure to vote on the poll and have a Merry christmas and a Happy New-Year.=)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:57 pm
Sothe can also be a great addition  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:02 pm
Digital Knight95

Sothe for teh win.

If they put Sothe in though he needs to be in his Whisper class he looks much cooler in that class, if you know what that is.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:08 pm
Raijin36
Digital Knight95

Sothe for teh win.

If they put Sothe in though he needs to be in his Whisper class he looks much cooler in that class, if you know what that is.
well of course right? everyone in brawl will have a look that they had in a game cube game...so yeah  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:10 pm
Digital Knight95
Raijin36
Digital Knight95

Sothe for teh win.

well of course right? everyone in brawl will have a look that they had in a game cube game...so yeah

I think Sothe's look from RD is much cooler than PoR but if Ike is in it and his look is G-cube then Sothe has to be G-cube to.

lol, what about Shinon?

Talk about cheap chars for Brawl.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:12 pm
Still needs more Captain Falcon  

Kunx990

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:15 pm
Kunx990
Still needs more Captain Falcon

I'm with ya on that one.

They need to revamp Flacons moveset and then add more F-Zero chars.

They need to revamp every char and add more chars overall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:23 pm
@Rajjin: Shinon...I say an assist trophy , cause Im not sure about any melee moves that archers can do confused

and yes we need more C.Falcon.....hes one of the original and also his Falcon punch need 2 be quicker and he doesn't need 2 announce it  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:26 pm
Digital Knight95
@Rajjin: Shinon...I say an assist trophy , cause Im not sure about any melee moves that archers can do confused

and yes we need more C.Falcon.....hes one of the original and also his Falcon punch need 2 be quicker and he doesn't need 2 announce it

Yea and assist trophy would be cool as long as the deadly archer is in the game somehow.

Flacon overall is supposed to be quick so they need to revamp and give him some new moves and make it so can control the power and speed of Flacon punch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:33 pm
It should make a EXPLOSION that can be seen all across the universe. It should be hard to hit people with but when it does. Everyone around you dies.

Or better yet, make the ultimate Falcon Punch his Final Smash.  

Harrison Richardson

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:38 pm
Fireyblaze000
It should make a EXPLOSION that can be seen all across the universe. It should be hard to hit people with but when it does. Everyone around you dies.

Ummm, the last one would be more logical... sweatdrop

jk that top idea sounds pretty 1337 to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:38 pm
Fireyblaze000

I was thinking he would run u over with the blue falcon or a combination of falcon punch and his blue falcon runing u over  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100

Raijin36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:43 pm
Digital Knight95
Fireyblaze000

I was thinking he would run u over with the blue falcon or a combination of falcon punch and his blue falcon runing u over

lol, "Falcooooon Drive-by"!

Hilarious.

What about this huge firey falcon appears on the screen and draws everyone in and does major splash damage?

"Falcoooooon Phoenix"!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I call it Falcon Boost...nuff said

supposed 2 run u over and burn u 2,causing major damage.....sorta like falcon punch but for falcons ride instead

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:21 pm
I perfer African american knight..thank you very much  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items