Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Let's Move! :: The Movie, Drama, and Anime Forum :.
Shojo Anime Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shojo =
  gold
View Results

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:00 pm
i know that there are anime's out there for shojo (like Ouran High School Host Club and etc.) but what do you guys think of it and what shojo would you like to see be made into an anime, me i wanna see Skip Beat made into anime cause i think watching the evil spirts of Kyoko would be really funny to watch attack people  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:00 am
I'm really HAPPY they are turning. VK(Vampire Knight) Into an anime. i just hope they don't change to much and if it's dubbed. it's Decent acting.

I dont watch anime nowdays, i just really love to read them but i want to see the anime episodes~ im so curious and excited.

KindledIiwi

Zoix
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:52 am
This is being moved into the Movie and Anime section as it is not an announcement.

REALLY??!?! They are creating a VK anime? I wonder what the characters voices will be like.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:19 pm
Eh? Really there's going to be a Vampire Knight anime? Cool! I can't wait to see it.

I really, really want a Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen's Alliance) anime because I've pretty much given up hope on a Skip Beat! one and because SDC has gotten really good in the latest chapters. Besides, I want to see Haine fighting Yankee style. There's some talk of it being a drama (just rumors) but I want an anime because Japanese drama's based off manga can just come out so goofy...it takes away from the drama a little. Especially a character like Maguri...but having an actual boy playing Maora would be interesting...

Fuyu Maiden

hmfan24

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:02 pm
I'm a big fan of Sand Chronicals, but Hot Gimmick (if it's not already) would be nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:42 am
I think Absolute Boyfriend would make a great anime 3nodding  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:40 am
me i wanna see Skip Beat made into anime cause i think watching the evil spirts of Kyoko would be really funny to watch attack people

I agree! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:46 pm
Most definitely Skip Beat and Beauty Pop!  

kaitou_clowe

Viet Dollie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:03 pm
I think High School Debut would be a great anime. Just recently Special A and Vampire Knight became anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:03 pm
kaitou_clowe
Most definitely Skip Beat and Beauty Pop!
oh yeah Beauty Pop would be interesting  

protecterofelements

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:56 pm
Yume Kira's Dream Shoppe would be an adorable one, but they'd have to make a lot of the plot up, since the manga is incredibly short 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:39 pm
Crimosn Hero would be cool as an anime as well  

protecterofelements

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:25 pm
i think that Baby & Me was made into an anime  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:30 am
I think that Gentleman's Alliance Cross and Merupuri would be great ideas for anime!!  

Luna Vampire Yuki

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:04 pm
Well good news for everyone who wanted a Skip Beat anime. You're getting one! It's been confirmed for this fall. :]

And I would also love a Beauty Pop anime. It would be amazing. ^^

.: Let's Move! :: The Movie, Drama, and Anime Forum :.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games