Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack//Game music [ I,M,O,Q ADDED ;D ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:10 pm
User Image

In one of the communities on LJ that I'm in, someone did a beautiful thing. They uploaded the game music from .hack//G.U: Reminisce and from Redemption <3
I don't know about any of you, but I haven't been able to find the soundtracks in stores, so I was absolutely thrilled, and thought I should share this with all of you.
Be warned that the first two downloads are rather large file sizes.
Also, here are links to downloads of each of the game's title songs. Have fun~~~

EDIT: I found Rebirth. Everything was a b***h to download because they were individual files, but I've packaged everything into a .rar archive, so things should go much faster. ^w^

EDIT2: Found IMOQ. I think that's all of the songs from all of the games, but I could be wrong. There are about 50 files that I didn't even bother to download because they were just pointless sound effects. I tried to name the files that I remembered, but I think a lot could be wrong, so I apologize for any misleading track names. Anyway, happy listening. :D

EDIT3: Whoops. Serves me right for not reading the TOS. sweatdrop
I've taken the links down.
You might be able to find them hur. Just a guess 'n' all: SHH, IT'S A SECRET
>>
<<

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:25 pm
:'D I cant find one .hack sound track in stores. thanks for sharing this <3  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:34 pm
I love .Hack music. PPN already downloaded lots of .Hack music a while ago, but I thank you for sharing the music with the guild. :,D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:32 pm
thxs for sharing i luv the music^^  

BlehZom

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:07 pm
Thanks for posting this! Oddly enough, I was just thinking about where I could find the music for the games earlier today XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 pm
heart I love the music to this series. The music in //IMOQ is just as lovely.

AND, for those of you who have moneys / would be nice and contribute to the companies by actually paying for it / would like a CD copy of the music, I has links. ninja These are just where I happened to order them from. I'm sure there are other sites out there if you look hard enough, though.

.hack//G.U. Game Music OST 1 [Rebirth]

.hack//G.U. Game Music OST 2 [Reminisce and Redemption]  

fk12

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:57 pm
O:
Thanks for posting those. <3
If I could, I'd buy them, but my parents don't allow me to buy things off the internet. ; 3;

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:06 pm
They're ridiculously expensive on Amazon. D: IT'S A DAMNED SHAME. But yeah, thanks! heart I didn't have some of these. Thank you much!  

Destry

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:46 pm
I'VE RESURRECTED THIS THREAD IN ORDER TO SHARE MY JOY WITH ALL OF YOU.
I FOUND THE MUSIC TO THE FOUR ORIGINAL GAMES NOW. I'm downloading it as I type this, and I should have it up in a .rar archive in a day or so (About 100+ separate downloads @_@)

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Awweeesooommme. I have the "Best Collection" CD of //IMOQ's music. They tried condensing all the music into one CD, so it's missing a lot. It mainly only has the Root Towns' themes, the Phases' themes, and a few other stuffs. emo Why didn't they just do it the original way? Silly licensors.  

fk12

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:27 pm
DX
I think this is all of it from all the games... not sure though because the songs aren't titled. I've been writing the names of the themes I think they are by memory. But it's been at least two years since I've played the games so I can't remember some and others are probably wrong. XD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:07 pm
omg i'm like gonna explode. I can't find the download for "To Nowhere" from the .hack//SIGN OST. I NEEDZ IT! IT'S SUCH AN AWESOME SONG!!!  

Samsayia

Skizzors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:27 pm
Uh, I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but. Linking to or mentioning sites that provide downloads of copyrighted material (including songs) is against the TOS. If there's enough of this kind of stuff in a guild, there's a chance it could be permanently shut down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:50 pm
Skizzors
Uh, I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but. Linking to or mentioning sites that provide downloads of copyrighted material (including songs) is against the TOS. If there's enough of this kind of stuff in a guild, there's a chance it could be permanently shut down. sweatdrop

*flops* crying emo  

Samsayia

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:13 pm
Though... if you have moneys... there's always Amazon? biggrin ;;;  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items