Reply Naruto Guild
will Naruto ever become hokage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:27 pm
will Naruto ever become hokage or will he stay a genin for the rest of his life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:29 pm
We all know he will... just time will tell  

Angel_Rowen

Moonshadow_Dark

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:45 pm
I think that Konohamaru will be the sixth then Naruto will be Lucky Seventh!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:18 pm
I want him to die the night before his hokage initiation just for the cruel, cruel irony of his entire life being pointless.  

vampiretrees

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:46 am
to much points to him becoming hokage- like in the movies -notice how he makes all kinds of alliances with important people-people who could help him out when he becomes hokage- plus his dad was the 4th so it's in his blood  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:50 am
probabaly....its like a 50/50 chance  

x_Hoe-Chan_x

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:16 pm
I think so. (Stupid movies / tv shows where the main character almost always succeeds)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:20 am
He will become Hokage. Naruto wasn't written by Shakespere or Poe.  

Arcosi Knight

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Eragon Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:57 pm
Of course he will but it would be funny if the village was invaded by the akasutski the night before his initiation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 pm
Quote:
to much points to him becoming hokage- like in the movies -notice how he makes all kinds of alliances with important people-people who could help him out when he becomes hokage- plus his dad was the 4th so it's in his blood

The movies aren't part of the actual canon, same with the filler episodes.

But I do think Naruto will become Hokage. The manga is going to take a million more chapters to actually end, so don't count on it happening soon. I also think Naruto would make a shitty diplomatic, but politics don't count for crap, right?
          On a more serious note, I'm fairly sure Tsunade will die near the end of the manga. It seems like Kishimoto intends for team seven to act as successors of the original Sannin after their deaths. And Tsunade's death will leave room for Naruto to assume the position of big bad ninja lord.

Raspukittin

rock_pkmn_master

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:02 am
i'm pretty sure he'll be the next hokage, because...1: later tsunade comes close to death and i believe naruto was the one that saved her...2: there's already a cosplay site that has his outfit as the new hokage and it's alot like the fourth's (only naruto's is more orange instead of white)..3: it's always been his dream, and he's willing to do what ever it takes to reach his goals...4: every one is beginning to recognize is strength..5: he used a jutsu that even the 4th couldn't do...6: if a friend has been taken from the village he'll do everything he can to bring him/her back

there's a picture of him as the 6th in my profile if you're intrested in seeing what he might look like

i know this is random, but i can picture them playing the victory theme when he becomes the next hokage  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 pm
i think naruto will definetly become hokage. Dattebayo~  

Blizzard snowstorm

Arcosi Knight

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 pm
Raspukittin
Quote:

The movies aren't part of the actual canon, same with the filler episodes.

But I do think Naruto will become Hokage. The manga is going to take a million more chapters to actually end, so don't count on it happening soon. I also think Naruto would make a shitty diplomatic, but politics don't count for crap, right?
          On a more serious note, I'm fairly sure Tsunade will die near the end of the manga. It seems like Kishimoto intends for team seven to act as successors of the original Sannin after their deaths. And Tsunade's death will leave room for Naruto to assume the position of big bad ninja lord.

I think Naruto would make a great diplomatic, he's pretty much changed a lot of people. If you can talk a psychopath on concerned with proving he exists into a leader willing to defend his village within a few minutes... after trying to beat the living crap out of him. I think that you would have the skill for diplomatic. And now that he's preaching peace, I don't think Konoha has to worry about Naruto sending Konoha into a petty war.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:19 pm
I see the final chapter of the manga being Naruto becoming Hokage.  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

KeilovesMizuho

Seasonal Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 am
Even though he is the strongest in the entire village, many years later, he is still a genin...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff