Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Discussion Graveyard
No offense, but this guild is pointless Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stan Salad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:48 am
You say you want to "destroy" noobs. You say that they are all annoying and stuff. BUT, we were once noobs too right? It takes time before they can realise how gaia works and to be savvy at it. They way you guys are acting, it is like you hate children. Cause children are "noobs" of the real world. Children whine, cause messes, BEG, and more. I bet most of you guys are kids or teens anyways. So why hate noobs? There are plenty of harassing and annoying "established" gaians. It is unfair for you to just pick on so called "noobs". If anyone is ever being an a**, that is what the report button is for. So yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:10 pm
Stan Salad
You say you want to "destroy" noobs. You say that they are all annoying and stuff. BUT, we were once noobs too right? It takes time before they can realise how gaia works and to be savvy at it. They way you guys are acting, it is like you hate children. Cause children are "noobs" of the real world. Children whine, cause messes, BEG, and more. I bet most of you guys are kids or teens anyways. So why hate noobs? There are plenty of harassing and annoying "established" gaians. It is unfair for you to just pick on so called "noobs". If anyone is ever being an a**, that is what the report button is for. So yeah.

noob is just a word. i wasnt a noob i was a newb. you are another illeterate person who doesnt know the difference. we are against those established gaians that harass other people. reporting them isnt fun at all. we humiliate them. we destroy ther sanity. we make them NOT want to do it anymore and actually play the game right/ you my friend are wrong. you need to know your facts before you hate on us  

RedCXI
Vice Captain

Techno_Condom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm
Stan Salad
u know a noob is different from a newb hmmmm a noob are the guys that kept begging things and stuff. a newb are the guys that are new to gaia. I beleive that newbs dont beg they save money unlike noobs they kept begging and acting like a baby hmmmm i think thats it NEWBS ARE DIFFERENT FROM NOOBS  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:33 pm
I_am_a_Pilipino
Stan Salad
u know a noob is different from a newb hmmmm a noob are the guys that kept begging things and stuff. a newb are the guys that are new to gaia. I beleive that newbs dont beg they save money unlike noobs they kept begging and acting like a baby hmmmm i think thats it NEWBS ARE DIFFERENT FROM NOOBS

hell yea  

RedCXI
Vice Captain

Duracell Batteries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:49 pm
Ame Kangengaku
I_am_a_Pilipino
Stan Salad

hell yea
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:04 pm
ForgottenCheeseinFridge
Ame Kangengaku
I_am_a_Pilipino
Stan Salad

hell yea
Agreed.
lol good thing u agreed with me  

Techno_Condom

Stan Salad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:14 pm
"reporting them isnt fun at all. we humiliate them. we destroy ther sanity"
so you are doing this for fun? reporting is the right thing to do, even if it is not as fun. you are doing this for your own selfish reason. you also say you want to "humiliate" and "destroy their sanity". i dont know about you, but you sound awfully like a bully or madman. not to mention, making them insane wont help. it might make the situation even worse. if i had to choose between a sane noob, and an insane noob annoying me, i would choose sane. humiliating and destroying sanity against them makes you just as bad as them. one wrong does not justify another. lets say you are tired of telemarketers calling you. you wouldnt go out and kill them all would you? you are just a bunch of haters =/. you guys act like you were abused and teased as a little kid and now you want to go out an destory the world. this is like a cult or something like the nazi party. your jews are "noobs". basicly "cyber genocide"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:06 am
Stan Salad
so you are doing this for fun? reporting is the right thing to do, even if it is not as fun. you are doing this for your own selfish reason. you also say you want to "humiliate" and "destroy their sanity". i dont know about you, but you sound awfully like a bully or madman. not to mention, making them insane wont help. it might make the situation even worse. if i had to choose between a sane noob, and an insane noob annoying me, i would choose sane. humiliating and destroying sanity against them makes you just as bad as them. one wrong does not justify another. lets say you are tired of telemarketers calling you. you wouldnt go out and kill them all would you? you are just a bunch of haters =/. you guys act like you were abused and teased as a little kid and now you want to go out an destory the world. this is like a cult or something like the nazi party. your jews are "noobs". basicly "cyber genocide"

forgive me
i worded it wrong
you are correct in countering my words
my fault for not thinking at the moment
what i meant was
we are against the people that mess up gaia
just taking all the crap that people give us doesnt work for a lot of people
we simply fight back
mods dont do anything to people that get people mad
mods are too busy to ban every person that cybers
we make the people want to stop doing the act itself
we make them regret that they are messing up the peace in our rallys
we make them stop completely
most of these people end up doing just that
then they actually work and become dignified as a person. not a [noob]

we are not haters
we are protectors
we are not nazis
noobs are not jews

its not cyber genocide
its control over the beezys

no fighting them is not for my own selfish reason
its for the other people who get annoyed
if you were ganged up by a bunch of dumb fools in real life and they started beating you up
do you refuse to fight back and say "im gonna report you to the police for making going against the law"
you would let yourself get hurt?
there are other people watching you
ignoring that you are getting jumped
wouldnt you want some1 to help you?
wouldnt you want some1 to stop the beaters?
YES you would. only a retard wouldnt want assistance from the outside
we are that assistance
we help
its not just for me
its for the victims
i juts get somthing out of it as well

and how many times d o i have to tell you
that noob is different than newb
we are not against new people
we are against the beezys
rich
poor
middle class
it doesnt matter
they mess it up
theyr dealt with
NOOB
jus happened to be the most appropriate word
you dont see any other groups with a cool name like us
GONP
sweet name
gaia online people who mess up gaia patrol
GOPWMUGP
isnt as cool  

RedCXI
Vice Captain

Marikaa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:53 pm
Stan Salad

So youre saying that we should treat NOOBS like children? And no, I was never a noob, I was a NEWB. Get the differences right. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:34 pm
and also if you saw this guild so pointless then why did you join it? all of the members beside you hate noobs. not newbs. but noobs. so you can't convince us to agree with you and like noobs. you're outnumbered and you can't win this conversation.  

Azazel_The_Fallen1
Captain

Techno_Condom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:42 pm
El Primer Assasin-
and also if you saw this guild so pointless then why did you join it? all of the members beside you hate noobs. not newbs. but noobs. so you can't convince us to agree with you and like noobs. you're outnumbered and you can't win this conversation.
lol yea u cant win  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:58 pm
oh wow, i forgot about this thread >.<
El Primer Assasin-

i never joined this guild o.O i also never said u hav to like them. just don't treat them like s**t.
Marikaa
Stan Salad

So youre saying that we should treat NOOBS like children? And no, I was never a noob, I was a NEWB. Get the differences right. rolleyes

yes, you should treat them like childern. be tolerant, and if they are being jerks, correctly deal with them by reporting.  

Stan Salad

Marikaa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:42 pm
Stan Salad
El Primer Assasin-

i never joined this guild o.O i also never said u hav to like them. just don't treat them like s**t.

There are Gaians out there that hate noobs, but they dont treat noobs like s**t.
Marikaa
Stan Salad

Stan Salad
yes, you should treat them like childern. be tolerant, and if they are being jerks, correctly deal with them by reporting.

So if youre saying that we need to treat noobs like children, not only we just report them, but we need to discipline them by telling them whats right or wrong. I mean, if youre just going to report them, theyre not going to vanish in thin air for annoying you. Are you just going to let them beg, beg, beg, and beg even after you report them? The last time I've checked the ToS, you cant get reported for being a noob. You can get reported for using exciplit words to show hatred against one another, cybering, trolling, or botting but I havent seen that you could get reported for begging for gold, or for being annoying as hell.

These noobs may get mad and report you for being "mean", or "because you didnt donate any gold". Are you just going to let them be and let them do their own thing? I mean, if we have to go to the point as to where we offend them to let them know that theyre abusing the report system, then we will.

And if we just report them and not say anything, these noobs will think they arent doing anything wrong. Shouldnt we at least tell them something even though it looks like we're treating them like s**t?

And I believe that most noobs are teenagers, and they will go, WTF? on me when I treat them like children, considering that Im only 14... domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:09 pm
Stan Salad

Dude, chill. Its only an expression. Its like saying you want to kill that person because theyre so annoying. But youre not actually going to kill that person right? (Unless your mad...)

Now, hes saying that because thats his way of expressing on how the noobs should be dealt with.  

Marikaa

Stan Salad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:45 pm
Marikaa
Stan Salad
El Primer Assasin-

There are Gaians out there that hate noobs, but they dont treat noobs like s**t.
Marikaa
Stan Salad

Stan Salad

So if youre saying that we need to treat noobs like children, not only we just report them, but we need to discipline them by telling them whats right or wrong. I mean, if youre just going to report them, theyre not going to vanish in thin air for annoying you. Are you just going to let them beg, beg, beg, and beg even after you report them? The last time I've checked the ToS, you cant get reported for being a noob. You can get reported for using exciplit words to show hatred against one another, cybering, trolling, or botting but I havent seen that you could get reported for begging for gold, or for being annoying as hell.

These noobs may get mad and report you for being "mean", or "because you didnt donate any gold". Are you just going to let them be and let them do their own thing? I mean, if we have to go to the point as to where we offend them to let them know that theyre abusing the report system, then we will.

And if we just report them and not say anything, these noobs will think they arent doing anything wrong. Shouldnt we at least tell them something even though it looks like we're treating them like s**t?

And I believe that most noobs are teenagers, and they will go, WTF? on me when I treat them like children, considering that Im only 14... domokun

i am pretty sure that you can report a person for harassment or spamming. even if they did report u, they would not have a reason for it and it will not effect you and might backfire on him  
Discussion Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff