Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
ITT: I talk about missing you guys (and 2-3 girls) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:21 pm
That's right. I admit it. I missed you guys.

Jon/Shigeru with your secret trolling agendas, just 1 step away from stabbing me in the back! ninja

More specifically JONNNN with your editing of posts on occasion, and my random decision to give you VC smile

Rina with your softcore cyber spam heart

Ravemaster thinking your so cool, even though you're not xd

Pheonix/Digital Knight/Raike always coming up for excuses for not battling and for not being uber 1337 mrgreen

Kunx with your fatherly ways, and being the most misunderstood person ever. crying

Deathguiser and Darkslasher with your serious business attitude cool

Infinity Trust with your modship for reasons I do not know pirate

Michael RD and all the other random 12-13 year old fanboys, and your silly shenanigans, getting flamed for no reason, but still posting on a random basis whee

Zell, thinking that people actually pay attention to your amazing life, sweatdrop

Raijin/Solar Boy Django/other random above average trainers - always out to get me, and think that you're going to be the best rofl

16-bit plumber, and the fact he's the only black guy here biggrin

SHS smeth, and his being demoted by JONNNN twisted

And of course, PayPerCuts, who's actually my now pregnant economics teacher, who will most likely be giving jon a "specialized personal gift" to jon for doing good at the virtual stock market.

sorry I forgot most of you, but there's so many >.>; up to 800 members.

Thanks for putting up with my random leadership methods. They make no sense, but who knows wtf I'll do next!

I've come to view you all as my offspring, and we make on giant incestuous family. Even if some of you are older than me. And even if I'm a virgin. I still call being the true father  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:25 pm
Whaaat?! I dont make up excuses......I just suck dats all, u want me 2 prove it? *takes out DS*  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:26 pm
Ok ok ok

Digital Knight95 with your occasional making of awesome graphics, until he runs off to work for another guild wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:28 pm
nitnit
Ok ok ok

Digital Knight95 with your occasional making of awesome graphics, until he runs off to work for another guild wahmbulance
I just do dat cus dis guild gets boring.....but come back when theres excitement  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:31 pm
The guild never gets boring if you guys waste spend enough time here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:40 pm
On Topic: well this guild has its ups and downs...so when down I tend 2 leave or sometimes I don't and work for 2-3 guilds at a time

Off Topic: have u received my PM's?  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:42 pm
Oh shi- I forgot to read the 7 PMs in my inbox. very nice senor knight, I'll be adding the one you made for me right nao.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:52 pm
yep new design.....but not the final one, I wanna edit it more, was supposed 2 be a secret but since u using it...I guess members can see it ...for now  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Brandisher 100

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:04 am
yay i have a business like attitude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:21 am
yay i'm pregnant.  

Pay Per Cuts

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:44 am
psh, i am good. but eh, i'm not as good as you or a few others nit. i know i can best kunx, and darkslasherx, although it still is even game for us all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:59 am
Yay, I was mentioned! biggrin

lol at the jon/shigeru comment.

Also, welcome back nit!  

Raijin36

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:04 am
0.o No comment.

User Image

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items