Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:26 am
((i don't care if you have a original or one from the book. all i ask for is a brief (like i did) of your character and to follow basic rules. if problems come up i will take care of it. and i will post a starter when a few people say that they're willing to join.))

Name: Teresia Carter
blood: 1/2 Native American and half Caucasian. (so she's human for now)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Quiet and distant at first and often comes off as being cold. but in reality she is a great friend and can look past many faults to the person inside which makes it almost impossible for her to hate. She is normally even tempered but if you do upset her look out. she is not the type to back down from something she believes in. she is defensive, wise and slightly mysterious added to the fact that she's observant and her mind works in strange ways.

Looks: she is strictly native American with long dark brown hair and has honey colored eyes above the high plains of her cheekbones. the only thing that makes her obviously not full blood is her extremely pale skin. she could be mistaken for a Indian taken by a 'cold one' in her 5ft6in tall, athletic build (although not hard). but her defined angular features, and pouty lips make her face very expressive.

Short Background : Teresia lived with her mother in a big city in New Hampshire and after being jumped 3 times, dealing with her house and nearly being shot in a drive-by she had, had enough. her father died when she was young so she went to live with her uncle in La Push, who is a Quileute. she goes to school in forks for a advanced education that she only half cares about. but she is prone to do things that involve music (she plays violin and piano and also sings and dances), writing poetry and theater but on a rare occasion she does modeling although she don't enjoy it much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:24 am
((lets hope a few more people grab on soon ^ ^))

It was raining like it did almost everyday, being so in creditably close to Forks. The car ride had numbed her mind as the hum of the motor numbed her ears. Not that she wasn't gone already. She had no where to go now that both her parents have gone 6ft into the ground and she was left to her uncle on a reservation called La Push. It made no difference to her though. She knew that she would loathe it like she had everywhere else. In a way she was happy to be leaving home but in others she was not. Like she'd have to drive all the way into Forks to go to school because she was in advanced placement back home and they didn't have such things on the Rez. Still she stared at the stone cold sky with an empty expression. Tomorrow is school, pry her own personal hell.

Teresia Carter tapped her foot on the bumper of her 76 Trans am, with the hood up on the road, she realized that she had blown the head gasket and it was going to be expensive to replace. She rolled her honey colored eyes as she slammed it closed with more force than necessary. She put her head on top of the cool metal surface. "I just get here and this happens..." she mumbled in her smooth voice as she had half a mind to drag all her luggage down the road 4 blocks to her uncle's house. Which would include passing all the driveways, looking like an idiot, which she would have preferred to avoid at all costs. La Push was already getting on her nerves.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:32 pm
Name: Erin Warren
Blood: 1/2 Quileute, 1/2 Caucasian
Personality: Nonchalance practically radiates from her body most days, but on a bady day, she'll bit your head off. Very happy go lucky, but rather volitile when she or her friends are threatened. She has an abstract way of thinking and is rather insightful.
Looks: User Image
Extremely tall for a girl, at about 5'10'', muscular build, rounded features.
Short Backround: Erin's wolf genes kicked in when she was 14. Her wolf form is a medium-sized, brown wolf with flecks of red in her fur. Since she has long hair, her fur is very shaggy, which gives her protection against the nasty Forks weather. She is gifted in the writing area, and aspires to be an author when she grows up. (She won't for a while, though, since she hasn't imprinted yet.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:53 pm
((hmm we have three girls... any ideas to mix things up a bit? at least we have one from each race though ^ ^))  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:14 pm
((alright, that could be an option, to double up for characters as long as you make it obvious who's talking i think it's fine^ ^ i'll try to pull one together too if that would help))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:46 pm
((Sadly, it is a girl's only kinda book. I'll bring in a guy.))  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:20 pm
((alright, lets just roll with it.))

Teresia lifted her head off the hood of her car and gave a sigh, "i guess i'm dragging it." she shrugged to herself as she made to go to the back of her car and opened the trunk. it was a lucky thing that she didn't have many belongings and she had begun to unload them onto the damp roadside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:42 pm
Name: Ben Warren
Blood: 1/2 Quileute, 1/2 Caucasian
Personality: Cheerful, brash, brave, and stubborn. Pretty much like Jacob.
Looks:User Image
6'7", muscled up like a bodybuilder, and extremely warm.
Short Background: Same as his sister's, but he's a sandy brown wolf and a complete dunce. Hasn't imprinted, either.  

FigTreeDoctor

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:52 pm
Ben Warren shook the rain off his hair, but the effort was fruitless. It wouldn't stay dry anyway. With the water coming at him at 60 miles per hour, it was like taking a moving bath anyway. His big, red Harley snarled beneath him, and he revved the engine, pleased with the sound it made.
"Look's like it's running well." he remarked cheerfully.
A sight up ahead made him slow his motorcycle down to a crawl.
"Need some help?" he asked the girl on the roadside. "You look kinda wet." he remarked, grinning.
Ben got off his cycle and scratched his bare chest. "You new 'round here?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:37 am
Teresia looked up almost startled. she hadn't expected anyone to stop. "Obviously." she replied referring to the wet and she gave a shrug. "A little, just moving here and my head gasket went." she gestured to her royal blue car, it's silver fire bird on the hood was dimmed in the rain. She gave a grim smile, after all it wasn't his fault that her car just couldn't take a cross country drive, "Thanks." she replied although she still looked at him curiously. it was weird to see someone on a bike with no shirt on in that kind of weather.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:10 pm
"I'm not the best with machines." Ben held up his huge hands. "But my sister is. I'll give her a call and she can fix your car. In the meantime, I think we should get out of the rain. You could catch a cold, y'know?"Ben pulled out his cell phone, a large and clunky Nokia. He picked out the numbers on the phone with difficulty because of his huge hands. He pressed a button and it switched into walkie-talkie mode.
After a few rings, someone picked up. "Hello?" asked the voice. It was female, but kind of deep and tired sounding.
"Hey, Erin." Ben said. He smiled, his eyes creasing at the corners. "Over."
Erin grunted. "What do you want?"
Ben winked at Teresia good naturedly. "I ran into someone on the roadside, says she blew a head gasket. Since I'm too clumsy with my hands to do anything about it, could you come here and help out?"
There was a long pause on the other end. "Where are you?" she asked.
"On Watercloud Road. Thanks."
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Be right there." said Erin, hanging up.
Ben put the phone back into his pocket. "Alright, we're set. So... who are you. anyway?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff