Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who sounds most like a character from Twilight? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:35 pm
((alright, i hope everyone is honest with this but i was going to see who on here really would fit as a twilight character. and sometimes it's shocking how close some people are!

so just put your traits down and when we see someone who think it would be we'll 'quote' them and say that "Vampire" or whatever they'd fit as. and if someone passes them then we'll pull up the new person, who've they've replaced and what race they are.

Like i said though, no cheating so BE HONEST!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:37 pm
((here's mine))

i have many things that make me like a vampire, i'm deathly pale (1), my skin is like ice almost all the time (2), i have shifty eye color and it's known for being Gold when in certain moods (which for some reason happens to be at night usually) (3), i have purple marks under my eyes (4) (always)that i have to cover when i do photo shoots (i'm a model) (i don't know if you'd count that as 5 for beautiful... i won't count it due to my modesty) , I'm known for being strangely graceful (5) and silent (6)and i'm also known for enjoying the taste of blood. (7)only thing i don't have is this strange resilience to the sunlight, i never burn ever. lol the pic of me below in my signature, thats as tan as i ever get. ^ ^ and i'm over 1/2 Native American!

but also a lot of personality traits that i have, like the stubbornness ( cool , the grace (9) and and articulation (10). some of my friends have actually referred to me as an 'Old Soul' because of my speech handwriting (11) and wisdom (12). and i'm also known for having extremely good intuition (13) and a talent for reading people (14). sometimes, if i tap in right, i can answer almost any question about a person their thinking about even if i've never met them and or people that are close to them. i can visualize their house and even certain rooms and what family members look like. (i really scared one of my friend when i did this a few weeks ago. i was just really on a roll)

so i guess there can be some very over whelming similarities with the vampires.  

Aradia Helevorn

maya625

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:36 pm
Personally i think i could be a werewolf. I look old for my age and I'm Native American. I don't get cold very offten and when i'm backed into a corner i will fight back and maybe bite you.
I'm not crazy thats really how i am.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:29 pm
I'm a werewolf.

1. I shed everywhere like a normal dog, and I mean it in the way that my hair claims everything, and my hair also grows back fast after I get it cut, so it's back to its former length two months down the track
2. I'm 5"8', kinda tall for a girl
3. My teeth sharpen when I'm pissed off, and I tend to growl in the back of my throat
4. I like my meat medium rare, still pink with just a little bit of blood
5. I can't sleep when it's hot, and I get a stuffy nose from the heat too
6. I take up at least half, if not all of the bed if I'm sleeping in a queen sized bed
7. My eyes tend to look like they're black from a distance, but they're really chocolate brown
8. In the sun, my skin burns up like hell, so I'm really tan a lot of the time
9. The full moon keeps me awake all night
10. I'm a living furnace - I suck the heat out of everything and steal it for myself XD  

Haru Minatsuki

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Lol, I'm native American too, well half Algonquin, but most can't tell really well because i'm so pale. (no one in my family understands it) but i think Haru Minatsuki has you beat...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:38 pm
I think that I'm like a vampire...other than the fact that I HATE Werewolfs,
-If I get a cut then I can't help but suck on it...
-I can hear things that most people can't, like the high pitch sound that the TV makes when you have it on...and not the static, the sound under the static....
-I'm half Italian...
-I have very VERY cold skin...all my friends think its weird...
-I look kind of pale compaired to my friends and with my black hair makes it worse...
-I Can't stand the smell of any dog...or stand being arround them in general...
-and I LOVE VAMPRES!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:31 am
Lol i can understand about the hearing stuff, it's like how i have to have music on when i sleep or i can here the humming from the electricity in the walls... it's enough to drive anyone crazy. lol....

who's got vampire so far? i think it would be unfair for me to judge...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:31 pm
We can't hear Twilight characters, though...  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:52 pm
Lol not physically. but by description...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:09 pm
I don't know which I'd be...Maybe a werewolf...maybe a vampire. *shrug*

1. My skin is sorta pale/sorta tan, but I'm lighter than most of my friends who get out in the sun less than I do.
2. I tend to be a quiet person, but sometimes I'm just a complete chatterbox and get really hyper.
3. I can get angry very easily. x3
4. I have brown eyes, dark brown hair (short: bob cut)
5. I feel like I was born into the wrong era. Seriously.
6. I'm creative.
7. I love many types of music, especially oldies and rock and j-pop and pop-ish...
8. I look older for my age (always have). Some people think I'm in college when I'm actually a junior in high school.
9. I'm chubby. ._.
10. I try to be as literate and such as I can. (most of the time)
11. Sometimes I speak like it's not from this time period...like somewhere in the mid 1900's.
12. I'm possessive of my things. Many of my things.
13. I love to read.
14. I'm always really warm. Rarely cold...except, you know, certain weather conditions..
15. I'm tall-ish. 5' 6.5" >> They always say I'm 5' 7" when I go to the doctors, just to give me that half inch.
16. I got sharp teeth. Really.
17. I have natural vampire bite marks on my neck. =D Really, I do. Two freckles are like perfect, or close to perfect, distance apart on my neck. Pretty sweet.
18. I love the cold, hate the heat. xP Bleh, heat. 40-50 degree weather = happy Rayna.
19. The sun doesn't bother me if I look at it. The whites of my eyes have turned orange before 'cause we went to an airshow when I was younger and the planes kept on flying in front of the sun, and this was an hour or so of looking up at the sun, without sheilding my eyes much, so yeah...
20. I'm a night person. Definately.

KiiNiku

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:58 am
Most of those are just normal human habits that many people have... but you do have a good mixture. i'd say you'd be more in the wolf catagory although I think Haru Minatsuki has you beat still. has more defined ways and just a higher number...

Haru Minatsuki is in the lead for Wolf...

Who's in the lead for Vampire though?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:41 pm
I'm not sure what I am... lol

1. I'm very pale though i'm large part Cherokee native
2. I can't stand the cold
3. my hair is always.. where its not supposed to be (lets say when I brush it, it flies.. on my friends, in my car, on my clothes)
4. i'm around 5'6"
5. I love doggies
6. i'm definitely a carnivore
7. ive drank blood before (my own, hemorrhaged in my throat) and I don't care for its irony taste
8. I have a very low iron level
9. i'm usually loud and vivacious, though sometimes I can be quiet and sophisticated as well.
10. I feel most peaceful at the area around the reservation, in the mountains..its beautiful.

well I have no idea, anyway thats it there.  

celestialheiress

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:48 pm
(love the meez by the way. i have some myself ^ ^) you have more Wolf traits, the same number as Haru Minatsuki and very close in how precise... i think i'm going to need help judging this one. but i'm leaning toward Haru. and other opinions?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:01 pm
Aradia Helevorn
I know, sorry, I couldn't resist... xd  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:31 pm
The Kraken
Aradia Helevorn
I know, sorry, I couldn't resist... xd

LOl, thanks *voice dripping with sarcasm*

Also, i was thinking about maybe getting a few judges so this can be done more fairly...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff