Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Side Series on Jacob? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If there really is a side series for Jacob would you buy/read it?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:49 pm
I heard one of my friends mentioning a side series on Jacob, I wonder if it's true???
If it is true, I would buy it cuz I feel really sorry for Jacob crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:23 pm
O_O
Katie wants!!!

I think I would read that more than the Twilight Series. sweatdrop

Her Sinful Fantasies

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:36 pm
WANT!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:16 pm
I don't think there's going to be a Jacob side story. Stephanie hasn't really mentioned it. She did say there may be a story not in Bella's POV and Edward is supposed to have his version of Twilight, but I don't think Stephanie is going to do a Jacob story....not anything she's mentioned....  

Aqua Anjel

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:59 pm
yes, there is suppose to be on in Edward's point of view. she said it was mostly because, yes we know whats going on in Bella's head in the beginning yet in his there is SO much more. and she wanted to explain that.

I think something from Jacob's point of view would be great, to go from the other side of things and see his struggles which are quite different.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:59 pm
why do a jacob side series.....i mean he's pretty much explained in the twighlight series already....i don't think i'd read it but hey thats just me  

Raved

Dapper Capitalist

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

penandpaper67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:59 pm
I haven't heard anything about a side series about Jacob. I would read it, but I think that Jacob's character is well expressed in Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I don't think Stephanie would have enough material to write a side series about Jacob, unless something is changed in Breaking Dawn, and Jacob's character doesn't have a closure. Otherwise it would all be a reiteration of what we already know....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:15 am
I really hope not. That would stretch the series out too much  

Zirumi

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, I haven't heard anything about a side series on Jacob and I really hope there isn't one. Like Zirumi said, it would stretch the series out too much.
And besides, Jacob is already explained and presented pretty well in New Moon, and in Eclipse Edward says out loud the important things Jacob is thinking of. In Twilight he's hardly there so I dont' think that'd be very interesting..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:47 pm
personally I'd freak and buy it
but I do agree it would be stretching the series quite a bit....
I think if she made like a novella in his pov?
Like Kelly Armstrong does, she has tons of novellas in her characters pov that explains things a bit more ( since her characters play such a vital role and she has so many series) all readable on her site.
I think id she went about it that way things would be fine ^^  

gingerchew32

alisonlynn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:34 pm
YESYESYESYES!!!! There must be a series on Jacob! I love him, but he doesn't really exist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:39 am
Hmm... Honestly I'm not a big fan of Jacob, but if there was a side series on him I feel like I should read it. Mrs. Meyer's writing is amazing and I don't want to miss out. But I don't think there's going to be one coming out soon if there's going to be one.  

xnotxperfectx

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 pm
bleh xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:41 pm
Jacob black is mine ladies back off D:< (Im just kidding)

I HIGHLY doubt they are but I would SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Buy that series >.< just to see what is going on in that lovely head of his. razz  

Strings of Destiny

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:00 pm
i might, but jake is dumb  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items