Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think my theory is right?
  Yes..although I hate to admit it.
  Yes! Edward deserves it.
  No! It couldn't happen...it wouldn't!
  I have absolutly no clue and think you should fforget about it.
View Results

appleblossom890

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:40 pm
Do you think there will be a dark ending. I mean, it's because Romeo and Juliet had a kind of dark ending. If Edward does kill Jacob, won't Bella get REALLY mad at him. Mabye mad enough that she'd leave him, and stay human... What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:37 pm
That's my theory if the book turns in a sour direction...I hope it doesn't though. I want it to have a happy ending. But with books and the characters involved...anythings possible.  

smaydak90

Aquamarine Godess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:34 pm
I think everyone will die!!*bright face* blaugh jk I hope they dont...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:13 pm
No, I think it's something like that, but it's more complex. Doesn't Romeo kill Paris when Juliet fakes her death? Well, isn't being turned into a vampire dying yet still living? Bella's going to be a vampire no matter what.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Pristine Bubbles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:51 am
Yes Romeo Kills Paris. I had to read that for English......again. Well anyway, SM said something on a youtube about it having a happy ending  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:06 pm
There's been a lot of speculation about where it's headed. She makes a lot of references to Romeo and Juliet, and Wuthering Heights...which I think are both tragedies. I hope Twilight doesn't turn that way though

---as a side note
I am reading Romeo and Juliet right now...at school...and the part I got was the nurse, and uh, she has a boob obsession I swear. I think its like Act 1 scene 3  

Zirumi

xx_MerciPourleVenin_x

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:52 pm
i hope that jake dies he needs to just step back and see that edd whats best for her......shes happy
if i was him id let her go and not hurt her anymore

check out my topick
twilight soundtrack!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:30 pm
God you guys are making my mind run wild. I've been reading Fanfictions and some of them are horible. Like what they will think happen Post-Eclipse. Jake will die, Edward will, Bella will go insane, bella will run away from the alter and go marry Jake. It's horrible, i really want a happy ending other wise ill pull my hair otu.  

wildcat_7222

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:12 am
wildcat_7222
God you guys are making my mind run wild. I've been reading Fanfictions and some of them are horible. Like what they will think happen Post-Eclipse. Jake will die, Edward will, Bella will go insane, bella will run away from the alter and go marry Jake. It's horrible, i really want a happy ending other wise ill pull my hair otu.

Happy ending's don't happen very often. I mean, if Breaking Dawn ended like "Bella and Edward got married, Bella became a vampire, sadly she didn't have any powers, but that was okay to her, she had Edward. Jacob imprinted on some girl in Seattle when he was hunting a vampire four years later, Charlie and Renee learned about Bella's vampirism and were 100% okay with it. The Volturi never checked in, Bella never lost control, the werewolves didn't go after the Cullen's for changing Bella, so they all lived happily ever after. The end."
Okay, honestly, how many of us would be happy with that ending? Okay, maybe the seven and eight year olds out in the world reading the series, but those of us who loved the endings of the other three books should know that Bella and Edward will not have a fairytale happy ending. I agree with the thought that Bella's going to be turned into a vampire, but Jacob's going to try to stop it and get killed in the process. Bella will never know because they'll have to leave Forks immediately if they don't, well, a lot of Forks people would die. There's not going to be a happy ending.
Maybe the Volturi will show up at the wedding and take Bella with them to Volterra for changing or feeding or something. It's been foreshadowed that Jacob won't be the same Jacob, and most likely he'll die. What if Bella's body refuses the venom? She's had it in her system before, what if she developed an immunity to it? What if it kills her instead?
There's not going to be a happy ending.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:28 pm
I know theres not..im not saying i just want it like oh Marraige, Bella gets changed, Jacob moves on Woopie. I mean like yah somethings gonna go wrong, someones goning die. Im fine with that...but i mean like the end something has to go right...unless there is another book.  

wildcat_7222

Pristine Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Zirumi
There's been a lot of speculation about where it's headed. She makes a lot of references to Romeo and Juliet, and Wuthering Heights...which I think are both tragedies. I hope Twilight doesn't turn that way though

---as a side note
I am reading Romeo and Juliet right now...at school...and the part I got was the nurse, and uh, she has a boob obsession I swear. I think its like Act 1 scene 3

LOL Yes the nurse is a bit perverted. There's a part about a rooster that you might want to reread in that Act. She's just there for comic relief though so that makes sense  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:31 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
wildcat_7222

Happy ending's don't happen very often. I mean, if Breaking Dawn ended like "Bella and Edward got married, Bella became a vampire, sadly she didn't have any powers, but that was okay to her, she had Edward. Jacob imprinted on some girl in Seattle when he was hunting a vampire four years later, Charlie and Renee learned about Bella's vampirism and were 100% okay with it. The Volturi never checked in, Bella never lost control, the werewolves didn't go after the Cullen's for changing Bella, so they all lived happily ever after. The end."
Okay, honestly, how many of us would be happy with that ending? Okay, maybe the seven and eight year olds out in the world reading the series, but those of us who loved the endings of the other three books should know that Bella and Edward will not have a fairytale happy ending. I agree with the thought that Bella's going to be turned into a vampire, but Jacob's going to try to stop it and get killed in the process. Bella will never know because they'll have to leave Forks immediately if they don't, well, a lot of Forks people would die. There's not going to be a happy ending.
Maybe the Volturi will show up at the wedding and take Bella with them to Volterra for changing or feeding or something. It's been foreshadowed that Jacob won't be the same Jacob, and most likely he'll die. What if Bella's body refuses the venom? She's had it in her system before, what if she developed an immunity to it? What if it kills her instead?
There's not going to be a happy ending.

There will be some bad stuff. I suspect the Volturi to be a big part of it. Someone or more than just one will die I am sure, but above all I think there will be a Edward/Bella forever ending. I said good ending-not happy-joy-joy book.....  

Pristine Bubbles

Pristine Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:32 pm
_weteyelashes_
i hope that jake dies he needs to just step back and see that edd whats best for her......shes happy
if i was him id let her go and not hurt her anymore

check out my topick
twilight soundtrack!

I just wanted to say that I love your sig. (Yay for MCR!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:31 pm
I think Jacob dies, but I really don't think he deserves it...
About the sad ending, there will (of course!) be a conflict, but no matter what, I still wish Stephenie will keep on writing about Bella and Edward...  

littlevampire530

Rose Apple

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 pm
I dislike Jacob...I'll be pretty upset if Jacob ends up with Bella.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff