Submit

The name is Axel
  Got it memorized?
View Results

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My father always gets pissed off when Boots and Tiger end up fighting when they get near each other. Boots just wants to play and Tiger just hates her because she's been an only cat in our family for 11 years now. We saved Boots three months ago from being outside cause her owners left her behind.

So now they don't get along and Tiger hisses when Boots pounces at her, thinking about playing.

And this leads to dad getting pissed off at them.

They're ******** cats. Not human beings were they can just not say anything to each other and walk by. rolleyes

"They should just be civilized and walk by each other. I'm sick and tired of them fighting."

Yeah and I'm sick and tired of your stupidity. They are cats. Cats get defensive with their territory. It's what they do. LIVE. WITH. IT.

And then he gets all stupid when I pick up Boots later on and he goes to pet her and she shrinks into my arms and he goes, "Aww, how come you don't like daddy no more?"

Maybe because you ******** smack the side of her butt every time they both fight. neutral I wouldn't want you to pet me if I were her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:33 pm
I will hold back a joke about smacking butts and petting...

> 3>
Cats are playful, specially kittens. They do that for fun, but older cats grow out of the fun and tend to not want it, causing epic fights.
D;
Ugh... I hate when cats fight...

Rathmanian

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tiger mostly just wants to lay down somewhere and sleep. But she can still be active. If you show her a box or a new part of the house she hasn't been to yet or move things around downstairs and take her down there, she'll get interested and look around, sniffing everything. xd

And if you get the string out, she'll play. But in general she can be a grumpy old fart. xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:40 pm
XD
I love how cats have personalities.
> w <
My cat is pissy and feral to everyone but me.
D:
SRSLY... She hates people, except me.

Old man cat... Is a lump.
D:
Except he might run a few yards every once in a while.

And grey kitten, will show up any time food is being cooked, or you have food. SHE WILL EAT ANYTHING, LITERALLY. And then lick your bowl!

Rathmanian

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Boots eats everything too. OwO Even Tiger's food that she decided isn't good enough to grace her stomach. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:51 pm
They're ******** cats?

That reminds me of what Mickey Mouse said to the judge about why he wanted to divorce Minnie Mouse. "She's ******** Goofy!"  

capcartoonist

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:55 pm
Back to the subject at hand,

Cats are territorial. Tiger's attitude may never change because Tiger consider's Boots an invader.

Last town I lived in, my cat would frolic with the neighbor's cat in our combined yards, but neither cat would intrude onto the door stoop of the other.

One day I went outside and picked up my cat for a huggle. The neighbors came out and I went to talk to them on their door stoop. My cat freaked out because I had brought him into a No-Go Zone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:29 am
.... they will stop soon trust me i have been through the same thing with my cats

Tigger and Jay-jay

jay always wanted to play and tigger always wanted to kill him ... now they go on and off with there moods <3

-Kandy_Cube-

Magic Girl

19,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:03 am
it also helps if you get them spayed if the old one is and the young one isnt than the young one will want to fight more,and yea we went through the same thing,but spaying really helps...i read a thing in a book about hirarchy and this is how it goes..
un neutered males
un spayed females
neuterd males
spayed females
kittens
but your kitten may be being ornery and trying to move up in the hirarchy in a sneakyish way....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:00 pm

They've both been fixed. Someone fixed Boots before we found her and Tiger got fixed years back.

The reason Boots pounces at Tiger is because she is still under 2 years old and has a kitten-ish side still on her. Tiger is 10 years old and is just usually looking for a place to sleep. They are two different types of personalities.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

mAn-kAt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:04 pm
My household picked up a stray kitten a while back and the territorial side of my cats (specifically my cat, Lizzi) came out, some of which I haven't seen in a LONG time. Intriguing, truly intriguing  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:23 pm
Yeah... my cat that just died was the same way. Check out this Felaway stuff or whatever its called, it totally calms them down.  

Trish the Stalker

Scrife the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:27 am
They will work it out, they are just deciding who is the dominant cat. They need some time and space to do this.

We have four cats, they used to fight, now they don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:23 am
Some people get more emotional over their animals then others.

And some strange portions treat their pets better then they treat people.

I'm not sure why.

Your-Final-Kiss

Jareth Ri de Aislinge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:59 am
Yeah, I get that about my cat to. He's a cat, not capable of acting like you think he should.  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff